RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Serious Discussion and Advice (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   going IP - need some support please (update on post 52) (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=185912)

lozza 05-04-2012 05:10 AM

going IP - need some support please (update on post 52)

so I have been putting hospital off for months now and now the time has finally arrived:s

I am going into hospital tomorrow arvo

some support and hugs please? feeling so scared right now

inblack 05-04-2012 05:16 AM

Just remember the staff there are there to help and hopefully you will get something out of this.

The first day is always the hardest but it will get easier *hugs*

crazykat 05-04-2012 05:18 AM

*hugs* You can do this, thinking of you

Snow White. 05-04-2012 09:48 AM

I'm glad to hear you're getting the help & support you need. You can do this and I hope it helps you bundles. Well done for going in sweet, will be thinking of you. xxxx

WinterSparkles 05-04-2012 10:07 AM

We've never spoken before, but I want to say good luck being in IP - it takes a strong person to decide to go in, and you're proving that you are capable and wanting to get better. Big hugs to you x

Tig 05-04-2012 12:06 PM

Sending much love & lots of luck to you.

I hope it helps

xxx

lozza 06-04-2012 02:58 AM

thank you guys. am shaking right now:(

and first stop before hosp... dropping off my last piggie to be baby sat whilst i'm away. the other 4 started being babysat on wed

I miss them all already:(

lozza 07-04-2012 07:10 AM

I am really struggling in here. I keep saying I am good when its not the whole truth the words just come out automatically now:s

saw pdoc before. couldnt even tell him about the chest pains - I mean I deserve them so why should I allow anyone to make them go away?

I am so lost in my own head right now.
scared

I know I should be speaking up but I just really really dont know if I can right now:s oh and the nurse I had last night was horrible... he kept calling my phone telling me when obs needed to be taken or when to take my meds... ummmm I am pretty sure walking to my room would not have killed him? :s

finding.my.wings 07-04-2012 10:13 AM

hey hun, im glad ur going ip- hopefully itll help get u back on track. im sorry ive not been around much lately. hugs.
take the opportunities they offer u while ip cos u can and will get better- itll take work but you've got strength beyond what you know.

lozza 08-04-2012 10:46 AM

thanks merri

I had a chat with a nurse just then. she was really good and agreed with me that its best if I had female nurses (and no males!!) feeling exhausted right now. she said she would check on me every now and again until she left tonight at 10pm - that makes me a bit more at ease.

rach3121 08-04-2012 10:53 AM

*hugs* hun

I'm glad you got to talk about just having female nurses. I hope that works out better for you

xo

crazykat 08-04-2012 11:06 AM

I am glad you got to talk to an understanding female nurse. Hope the stay helps

Dying_Angel 09-04-2012 12:41 AM

Hiya

Hopes having the female nurses help! Think of you, hope being IP helps you

*hugs* xxx

lozza 10-04-2012 03:59 AM

thanks guys and thanks emma (sorry havnt been on msn lately but now I have my cords back and can charge my phone Ill be able to actually use my phone more!!

got stitches out yesterday. (my pdoc had to ok it first) I struggled last night, wanted to rip the dressinng off. but my arvo nurse convinced me not to and she put even more tape over the dressing:( had a shower this morning, took dressing off as was told and its reopened:( so have an apt to see the gp here at 2.30pm.

but right now the lolly shop has opened so its time to get my share of meds lol - I am on so much its not funny:(

I hate my life and I want to die so badly

rach3121 10-04-2012 05:50 AM

Yay for having your cords back. Thinking of you hun xo

crazykat 10-04-2012 10:40 AM

Keep fighting hun, you will get through this

finding.my.wings 12-04-2012 08:44 AM

Hey lauren hun <3 im glad the arvo nurse talked u out of taking ur stiches out. Stick with it hun and u will come out the other side.

lozza 16-04-2012 07:09 AM

thanks guys

todays been a really bad day. dont even feel safe posting it on here:(

not sure what to really say right now just not ok and dont know if can keep up the fight for much longer:(

rose - you still gona come visit... you did promise

crazykat 16-04-2012 08:51 AM

You CAN keep fighting, you are stronger than you think *cuddles*

rach3121 16-04-2012 12:08 PM

*gentle hugs* hun. If you want a visitor let me know, am not far away. xo