RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

SparkleKitten 17-12-2010 11:04 PM

Thanks guys :) you're amazing. I drew a Reindeer when I was away, then came back to the forums being down :(

Glad its back now though

MammaMia 17-12-2010 11:25 PM

*cuddles everyone*

Work was busy busy busy, will be like that all week next week ha!

risenfromperdition 17-12-2010 11:51 PM

*hugs anyone who wants* ugh, did a blind weight after taking forever to convince self to, got outside and mum asked what weight was and that was importsnt to know, not so important that i woulda been even less able to focus during exam... And now i scared to get grades back and dunno if uni transfering to gonna accept me :/ meep. And head being argh but *sigh* least got meds but apparently it gots weight gain as a side effect.. Ick enough already :s *stops whining*

SoMuchMore 17-12-2010 11:52 PM

wow its been busy in here!

*huggles JK, mark, crimson, sarah, lindsay*

*spies kitty and heather and hugs*

I'm finally done with tests! *joins crimson in confetti throwing* even if i am sick, i am super happy that im done.

And thanks for the replies about my 2 month blip... I know it should just be viewed as a blip, but i just feel stupid about it...

SoMuchMore 17-12-2010 11:54 PM

*hugs heather* just because weight gain could be a side effect doesnt mean that it will be :-/ good luck with your exam results. r u done? if so, just remember that it is out of your hands at this point. Sorry you seem so stressed about things hun *extra hugs*

PsychoKitty2010 17-12-2010 11:54 PM

Hi errybody -hugs anyone who would like hugs-

I'm doing ok, at least for now. How are all of you? Have to do some chores so I will be slow replying, but I will be back soon. If you need me, feel free to PM.

risenfromperdition 17-12-2010 11:58 PM

Thanks laura <3 i have one more monday...

SparkleKitten 18-12-2010 12:29 AM

*cuddles everyone* my meds from last night are making me sickly. Downing mint like crazy, it usually settles me but bleh.

Glad you're feeling okay today Kitty

*special cuddles for Heather* I hope we can all help you worry less hun. Only one more is good. Won't be long until you're done now.

Hope you feel better soon Laura

Busy work sucks Helen, though I do suppose it stops you getting bored during a shift

SparkleKitten 18-12-2010 12:42 AM

*spies Oliver and waves*

PoisonedApple 18-12-2010 12:50 AM

oh my geez.... JC is pregnant with triplets. she's a single mom of a 3 yr old who runs a daycare and paralegal service. how she's gonna manage with 3 more of her own babies is beyond me!

SparkleKitten 18-12-2010 12:52 AM

Oh my! Oh my indeed. I'd never cope with that

PoisonedApple 18-12-2010 01:03 AM

i know! it's crazy.

SparkleKitten 18-12-2010 01:10 AM

Really scary. I myself am terrified of having children.

Edit: I'm off to bed now *cuddles wardies*

PoisonedApple 18-12-2010 01:19 AM

i have 3 kids but they're different ages (which makes it easier) but it's still hard even with a husband i'd not be able to do it by myself....
*hugs Sarah* G'night *tucks Sarah in*

PsychoKitty2010 18-12-2010 01:36 AM

Quote:

hmmm where to start... I didn't think your gma was ad I just wanted that portion of your post in the proper order in my head lol sometimes stuff comes out differently than I want it to or makes less sense outside my head :) seems this time two subjects got stuck together... I'm glad you were honest with your gma and can talk to her *hugs*
as for the other portion, I was figuring that the girl causing you to dissociate my have her own motivations or emotions in regards to causing you to si or dissociate in general. wondered if maybe communication might help some. Does that make more sense?
-hugs back- I have realized something that scares me shitless. I am just like my biological mom, and other relatives, only worse. I was lucky (sarcasm) to be blessed with (sarcasm again) schizophrenia. I was diagnosed with schizoaffective disorder, but I have no realized that diagnosis is wrong. I wrote a poem the other day about it...about the girl. That's when it made sense to me. If you would like to read it, I posted it in the creative corner, but I will warn you, it is really triggering. So keep that in mind.
The girl has gone stronger, as I mentioned in the poem, recently. Now she is with me 24 hours a day. She just sits there with an evil smile on her face and whispers things in my ears and no matter if I'm watching movies or listening to music, her words seep into my brain. She tells me to do bad things...bad, bad things. I need to talk to my doctor about it, but I hate him. I want to go see my psychologist again, I like her better. But I can't go see her again unless I go in for learning disability testing, because that's her job through the uni, is to give LD testing. I don't know...don't know. The girl is driving me mad. She is pure evil. She has taken the form of me as a little girl. She knows I have chronic post traumatic stress disorder, and likes to use flashbacks and panic attacks against me, so I will do what she wants. She is not imaginary...she is real...-sighs-

-turns on the tv and dvd player and puts in the movie A Beautiful Mind and sits on the big comfy couch with her infinite pillows and fuzzy blankies, and her dolphin that she got from her brother before he passed away 15 years ago- Anyone is welcome to join me.

PoisonedApple 18-12-2010 01:44 AM

*sits with Kitty and thinks*

PsychoKitty2010 18-12-2010 01:50 AM

-offers crimson some pillows and fuzzy blankies, and half smiles- how you be?

PoisonedApple 18-12-2010 01:52 AM

i'm drained. you?

PsychoKitty2010 18-12-2010 02:00 AM

I'm okish. But I don't know. Not really at the same time. I'm in one of my, what I like to call, dangerously fragile moods. -offers popcorn-

What time is it there?

PoisonedApple 18-12-2010 02:02 AM

4 pm
dangerously fragile... hmmm that's a good descriptor actually... i never know how to describe my moods that makes sense to other people but with yours i totally get it. *nods*