RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

RYUU 26-10-2010 02:06 AM

i tried to od today but i called my husband and told him what i wanted to do
he got a taxi home he then threw the pills out but left the amount for my daily meds

now i am seeing things and voices are loud i called a crisis line and they told me to take more of my meds but so far they havent done anything

misskitty112 26-10-2010 02:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IceQueenHasAHeart (Post 2542856)
There's a university in Newcastle called Keele and I can do English and American Literature with modules in creative writing, journalism and gothic novels.

This sounds awesome. Minus the journalism. I dropped Journalism from my course list, with the exception of the journalism courses I need for my Creative Writing.
I have an odd fascination with Jacobian drama in my English Literature courses right now.
Anyway, I shall ramble no more.

Also, if anyone wondered what I did during homecoming week:
dance competition! Ignore that this guy couldn't spell Homecoming. haha.

FlyingNy 26-10-2010 11:47 AM

*Hugs RYUU* I don't have a lot of advice really, but I just wanted you to know I'm thinking of you.

*Hugs Felicia* I don't know if I will take the modules in journalism or not, it's not what I want to do, it would just be an extra thing. I'm doing Jacobian theatre in English right now for my A-level and it's less than fun. We are studying this play called 'A Spanish Tragdey' which has to be the most boring thing of all time. Still, at least I managed to get an A on my end of term grade sheet, at this level, it's the highest you can get but next year it will go back up to A* being the highest. I'm not sure why it's like that. Anyway, I thought that was pretty good considering I neither understand/like the play nor have I really being paying attention in lessons and pretty much made up the entire essay which those grades were based on. Of course my mum wasn't pleased. I could have got A's in all my subjects apparently.

Still, enough about me.

Morning all, I'm actually awake before afternoon for once. How is everyone this morning?

I've just been woken up by a loud chorus of 'Hark the Herold Angels Sing' I don't even want to know.

x

Kahlia1981 26-10-2010 11:52 AM

Lia: Once when I was in hospital in the psych PICU (psychiatric intensive care unit) I had to sleep on one of the couches because they had no beds and was awakened at 4am by two patients singing Eminem's song "Mockinbird" over me ... I used to like that song before then!!

*huggles everyone*

I am feeling so much more human today. I even managed the 5 kilometer round trip to the nearest big shopping centre!! And to do some work for my assignment. I'm pretty exhausted now though.

Doikers 26-10-2010 12:16 PM

*Hugs Lia*

*Hugs Sarah*

*Hugs Ryuu*

*Hugs Kahlia*

*Hugs Crimson*

*Hugs Felicia* OOOhhh cool video :)

*Spots and hugs Helen*

MammaMia 26-10-2010 12:17 PM

*hugs ward*

Doikers 26-10-2010 12:41 PM

How are you Helen?

MammaMia 26-10-2010 12:46 PM

Not too great. Had a migraine yesterday and it made me really ill yesterday. Still suffering with the pain a little and stuff now, but least I don't feel sick I suposse.

Doikers 26-10-2010 12:54 PM

aww :( I'm sorry to hear that Helen .

MammaMia 26-10-2010 01:29 PM

Thanks Mark

misskitty112 26-10-2010 03:33 PM

Lia, I confess, I have never heard of The Spanish Tragedy, so I looked it up. So, let me clarify: My instructor for English Lit is a Jacobian scholar specializing in Thomas Middleton. Middleton is pure genius, and I keep finding more and more drama I like that isn't written by Middleton, but looking at the sparknote page, The Spanish Tragedy does not sound fascinating =p.

*hugs Kahlia* Good work!

*hugs Mark* Thanks, it would've been a great dance if I hadn't messed up haha. How are you?

*hugs Helen* I hope you feel 100% better soon!

I don't wanna go to class... Story of my life.

frenchhorn 26-10-2010 03:43 PM

*hides far away in a corner*

SparkleKitten 26-10-2010 04:00 PM

*cuddles all* Just got done with most of my assignment but having syntax issues with last 2 questions so I've given up for today. Ehh. Went a bit mad last night, thought I was a cat. :/ *sigh*

one_step_closer 26-10-2010 05:12 PM

Hello everyone. *hugs for those who need them*

Doikers 26-10-2010 05:45 PM

*Hugs Lindsay*How are you today?

*Hugs Sarah*Are you okay now?

*Hugs Oliver*Hows your hand?

*Hugs Helen*How are you feeling now?

Well, I was on auto pilot and stepped out in front of a big , moving car this afternoon , it honked and swerved, didn't hit me which was good ,I was away with the faeries , my mind was far far away. Then the pharmacy gave me my meds that the origional script screwed up and I got them home only to find an extra 60 400mg tablets of Lithium , again.
So a car almost hits me,
Too mant tablets,
Whats the universe trying to tell me? I'm feeling pretty numb and apathetic right now.

one_step_closer 26-10-2010 05:55 PM

*hugs Mark* I think the universe is only trying to tell you that people make mistakes. Can you do something to make you feel better?

PoisonedApple 26-10-2010 05:57 PM

Sorry for disappearing yesterday everybody...
Had to cover the front desk all day (to include the over 2 hours our computers weren't working) and I'm gonna have to do it again today.
*hugs everyone*

Doikers 26-10-2010 06:34 PM

*Hugs Lindsay* Yep mistakes , Tonight I'm having Pizza with the little bit of coleslaw I have left mixed with super hot Chilli sauce , I guess that could be classed as making myself feel a little better?

*Hugs Crimson*

*Hugs Felicia* I didn't spot that you made a mistake dancing , you looked great , you all did :)

SparkleKitten 26-10-2010 06:47 PM

*cuddles Mark* Not really, feeling so zoned out and away with the faries its unreal. Nothing feels real. I honestly felt like I'd fallen into my sims game earlier, wandering about a house I made as what I'd imagine this ward to be like. And I was just aimlessly drifting around the lower floor in circles. Just feel so strange. I'm sure there's something not quite right with me recently, but it feels good.

*cuddles everyone else* sorry I'm all me me me tonight :(

Doikers 26-10-2010 06:51 PM

*Hugs Sarah*