RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

MammaMia 29-01-2009 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ravynsoul (Post 1388893)
Helen - that doesn't sound good; what happened?

It really isn't good :( I will say it was lucky I didn't get anymore hurt than I did. Will explain later maybe.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snuffles (Post 1388906)
*cuddles tight* hope ur ok xxxxxxxxxxxxx

*cuddles Katie extremely tight :P* Love you

Quote:

Originally Posted by wildly insane (Post 1388987)
Helen, hope things are okay

I wish they were.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kahlia1981 (Post 1389124)
*offers hugs to everybody*

Can it stop raining now please ?? I always get more depressed when it won't stop raining. I just want to curl up and start crying. =(

*cuddles Kahlia* I know how you feel :(

*offers cuddles to all*

Kahlia1981 29-01-2009 09:31 AM

Thanks Helen. It's a pretty common reaction to constant rain, right ??
We are scheduled to have continuous rain until approximately Sunday. :(
Poot. I'm going to have damaged myself by then if this keeps up.

*offers hugs and cuddles and sits with Puppy SinClair*

wildly insane 29-01-2009 10:31 AM

Puppy Sinclair gives Kahlia a big wet sloppy puppy kiss, but only if she lets him :)

*hugs everyone and leaves coffee and muffins for breakfast*

Kahlia1981 29-01-2009 10:42 AM

Thanks Hannah ... oh and Puppy SinClair as well.

Can I steal a coffee for dinner instead of breakfast ??

wildly insane 29-01-2009 11:38 AM

but of course, but only if it doesn't stop you sleeping, I had an espresso once, I was bouncing off the walls till 4 in the morning :)

Jetforce 29-01-2009 12:37 PM

Gah :-(

I'm such a waste of space...

zowie 29-01-2009 12:56 PM

*Hugs Jem* You are not a waste of space. I don't think so, I think the ward would be a very different place without you.

I'm doing better. My care co ordinator finally got back to me and took me out for coffee. She wasn't much help, but my dad's phoning her today to ask her to get me an appointment with my psych.
I'm so hungry but I absolutely hate food at the moment. I just want to starve until I'm skinny again.

Jetforce 29-01-2009 01:02 PM

*cuddles zowie* thx's

Just going thru a rough patch i suppose

trying to battle out of it..but i think sleeping it off might help hmmm

xx

zowie 29-01-2009 01:19 PM

Sleeping usually helps me when I'm going through a rough patch. Try to have a rest and maybe you'll feel better xxx

Mary Anne 29-01-2009 01:49 PM

Hi all,

seems like a fair few of us are feeling a bit podgey just now, sad things is we are all most likely absolutely fine the size we are but our brains don't see it that way.
Right now I am a little scared I am going to go down the ED line again but am working hard at resisiting and trying to be sensible.

*leaves loads of hugs for everyone and a bonio for puppy Sinclair!*

MammaMia 29-01-2009 02:01 PM

Kahlia, constant rain sucks sweetie, try watching dvds and stuff? I don't know....

Jem, you're not a waste of space one bit, get some sleep, it'll help :)

May Anne *cuddles*

Zowie, hope you're okay sweetheart, please be careful =(

One hour & one minute to go until my meeting about the incident. :-( But first I have to go to another meeting (with the person I saw last week), am sorta looking forward to it buit I'm so tireeeeeeeeeed.

Oh & guess what joke my lecturer made today when dicussing revision *rolls eyes*
The following content has been hidden - Reason : triggering..suicide
"there will be no need for blood, sweat and tears....unless you're commiting suicide of course"

Jetforce 29-01-2009 02:12 PM

thx's guys

tc there..have a good day ppl xx

rockaroni 29-01-2009 02:49 PM

I swear I should drop out of uni. My mood swings are starting to make it so I can't focus on anything. I'm either hyper to the point that I can't sit down or I'm depressed and I can't move. And I'm not sure they're willing to change my meds even though they haven't been working for months.

Grrrrr. I can't sleep either.

*leaves hugs and creme eggs*

Detour. Derail 29-01-2009 03:35 PM

hmhmhmhmmmmmm...
im tired...
to the point of 0____0;;

hmmmm....
sleep.

Haha...someone ACTUALLY wants to go out on a kinda date with me on Saturdayyy,.....

Lets hope I turn up...

Hope everyones ok.

*leaves hugs and vaious other bits 'n' bobs.

Tears of Solitude 29-01-2009 03:56 PM

{{{{{{{{{{{{ hugs to everyone }}}}}}}}}}

Sorry I wasnt around to support anyone yesterday, I had to go to hospital.

Thinking of everyone

Jade xxx

Mary Anne 29-01-2009 06:06 PM

Are you okay Jade? *hugs*

*cuddles Helen* how did the meeting go?

Voice (sorry you name escpaes me right now) - yey a date :) *hugs*

*leaves hugs*

xx

realflifefaerie 29-01-2009 06:59 PM

Voice- a date sounds like fun, go for it.
*hugs Jade* how are you?
*hugs Helen* Lecturers are often insensitive, I'm sorry you had to listen to that.
Rockaroni- is there a tutor you could talk to about how your feeling and how its affecting your work to see if you could get some help.

*leaves hugs for others that come in*

zowie 29-01-2009 09:11 PM

*Hugs Helen* How did the reporting of the incident go hun?

*Hugs Katie* Can you talk to a tutor about extra help you can get? Maybe talk to your doctor about the problems you feel you're having with your meds.

*Hugs Alexx* Hope you managed to get some sleep!

Jade, are you okay? *Hugs*

I slept through most of the day. Am trying to keep myself together so I can go out at the weekend. I honestly feel so much stronger when I'm around TRUE friends. So tomorrow I should be going to the pub with my pub friends, and then on Saturday our neighbour has asked me and my dad to join him for a few pints.
So I've got **** to look forward to which is giving me a bit of a boost, but at this very moment I'm really struggling to shut the voices up.
I ate some cocktail sausages today. I feel like I've failed.

Tears of Solitude 29-01-2009 09:20 PM

Thanks for being concerned everyone, Im fine.

Mary Ann <hugs to you>

Mamma < how did you meeting go ? >

Secrets < thanks for the concern are you ok ? >

Zowie < I hope you do have a good weekend. Dont be so down on yourself honey xxx >

< big hugs to everyone >

Jade xxx

Auburn Shadow 29-01-2009 11:08 PM

*hugs everyone*

Sorry I haven't been around much recently, hit a bit of a dark spell, and just haven't really done much of anything. Not helping in the parts where I need to find a job, get money, and generally get everything back on track, but I just... I'm letting everything get on top of me a little too much, and right now... I'm just kinda falling apart.

Tonight's been bad. Tom doesn't understand anything, not even the fact that I'm in a bad mood, he's just too damned affectionate all the time, and when I'm like this, well... antisocial tends to be rather high up on the agenda. Can't really talk about what's bothering me, because he's sat right next to me and I don't want to risk him reading over my shoulder because... well, yeah.

Sorry for the lack of support guys. *leaves massive cuddles for whoever wants*