RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

SparkleKitten 05-01-2011 09:10 PM

She's so lovely but she's so mean about people I tell. I try to justify it with it being my minds creation but its not helping much now

Doikers 05-01-2011 09:11 PM

*Hugs Sarah Tons* , Could you play sims a while or listen to some music? or both , to try and get away from Rebecca for a bit.

shadowedsoul 05-01-2011 09:12 PM

thanks mark, im really trying to hang on. just want it all to end.

Doikers 05-01-2011 09:14 PM

*Massive Hugs Jill* What has made you feel this way hun?

SoMuchMore 05-01-2011 09:14 PM

*curls up in corner* i feel like i'm imploding.

Sorry. no words right now.

Doikers 05-01-2011 09:19 PM

Laura *Hugs* My inbox is always open for you hun . If you find words I will always listen to you.

Doikers 05-01-2011 09:26 PM

Well I've drunk a **** ton of vodka and .........very little effect . where as 8 moderate strength beers or ciders and I'm wasted . It makes no sense . I'm nice and warm but other than that sober as a ... well a sober person

I copy/pasted this remark from a chat I'm having but I'm still pissed off , I don't want to have to think just for tonight

shadowedsoul 05-01-2011 09:28 PM

thanks mark, erm i left my job, hmm middle of october. because i was very close to doing somthing really stuiped. since i left i have been trying to find a job, with no luck. im on the dole, which is making me feel like **** and worthless,looks like more shops are going to be closing. making it harder to find a job. now the people that give me dole, are saying that might have to stop, because i voltarly (sp) left my job. wtf was i suppost to do. stay there and end up killing myself. man that people are muppets. sorry

MammaMia 05-01-2011 09:32 PM

*cuddles everyone*

I fell asleep really early last night :p So went to bed properly at 9.10pm. Woke up a few times through the night, but not like the night before thank goodness. Still in a good mood. Going to go have a shower now :D Been sorting my folder out for hours like putting notes away & re-writing some photocopied ones from October, that I missed from being away lol.

Had to buy two new ones actually. One because a tutor wants us to have a red one for a particular unit & another BIG one (think they're lever arches?) as mine's kinda broken but temporarily fixed. Got a me to you one <3 Money I can't technically afford to spend. Oh well :( Get paid again next week.

Doikers 05-01-2011 09:32 PM

Jill Honey , Could you get a note from your Dr saying that is why you left your job? , A Dr's note might help your cause . No-one could expect you to stay at a job that made you suicidal . Could you tell the job centre why you left , It might be difficult but it might help you too. First , If I was you I would try and get a Dr's note.

Doikers 05-01-2011 09:34 PM

*Hugs Helen* I'm so glad you are in a good mood hun .

shadowedsoul 05-01-2011 09:40 PM

hugs mark. hmm we had to fill out a form stating why i had to leave. in that note my dad told them what was happening, that i had to get signed of work by my doctor twice, and i was very close to killing myself because of my work, and had to put on anti-depressents. also told them that if i stayed in my job, it would have ended up in me killing myself. even think i put in my dr not fit to work note. this new system is so screwed up. i know they had to sort out the people that were screwing the system, but its putting everbody in the same basket. sorry guys.

SparkleKitten 05-01-2011 09:41 PM

Rebecca isn't about, she comes and goes at will, been well distracted by tv and Sims 3. *curls up* She's mostly lovely, but she doesn't like me talking about her, she thinks people will try to seperate us and it upsets her I think

MammaMia 05-01-2011 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doikers (Post 2641737)
*Hugs Helen* I'm so glad you are in a good mood hun .

Aww thank you Mark *hugs*

shadowedsoul 05-01-2011 09:44 PM

sorry im being pathetic. curls up.

Doikers 05-01-2011 09:52 PM

You'er NOT being pathetic Jill . Please get a Dr's note hun I'm sure if you present the Job people with it they would take it onboard .

Doikers 05-01-2011 09:53 PM

I'm scared that if I sleep I'll wake up depressed again like yesterday :S........

SparkleKitten 05-01-2011 09:55 PM

*cuddles Mark* Poor dear :(

FlyingNy 05-01-2011 09:58 PM

*Hugs Mark, Jill, Sarah, Laura, Helen, Elaine and Crimson*

shadowedsoul 05-01-2011 10:03 PM

cuddles mark, thank you hun, will give that a try. i hope you dont wake up depressed, but wake up happy. hugs lia back
hugs everbody.