RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Abuse and Bullying Support (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Hiddenscars (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=184816)

random.swirls 18-03-2012 08:39 PM

Hiddenscars

Hi,

As is standard, the moderators have to investigate every death on RYL, to ensure that no one is cause unecessary hurt by deception.

Unfortunately, in the case of ashley's (hiddenscars) death, we believe this has been a deception and a lie. With a number of duplicate accounts being involved which are as follows - hiddenscars, Lost_in_Life and miSplAceD all of whom we believe are the same person. As a result, the accounts have been banned from RYL for a set period of time.

We undertand that hearing of this deception is also probably very painful. Please be aware the supporters are there should you need them (email support@recoveryourlife.com). Furthermore if you have any questions, please contact the moderators, though be aware that due to confidentiality there is a limited amount we can tell you.

thanks,

Heaven Knows 18-03-2012 09:24 PM

As ever this is a very sad thing to hear; though I'm glad no life has been lost.

x Katie x

Frail Existence 20-03-2012 04:46 AM

nuh uh

Heaven Knows 20-03-2012 01:39 PM

^ want to elaborate on that at all Libz? x

Frail Existence 20-03-2012 06:51 PM

i jus cant believe it. they never seemed like theyd do such a thing. Plus lexi n ashley bein same person makes no sense cept if same ip address somewhere. can see how ashley n avril same pwrson n stuff but not lexi.

plus told someone that i think ashley not dead n this a lie n if this really is true then i right but both people i told literally hushed me. same thing with kathys situation. noone believed me n they tried quiet me. erant right there. sorry.

but yeah. i jus.... two people here lied now then. n... i love em both n... i dunno. sorry.

CrazyAboutMonkeys 20-03-2012 07:57 PM

I still can't believe that the same person with the different names on here..That's terrible thing to do to that person.

I really thinks that Lost_in_Life was named Ashley or Arvil that i just saw it, but wasn't sure it's a lie to someone like that or this. I don't really thinks that Ashley wasn't dead by then..It was the other person who is dead. Just a thought of myself to seeing this.

needle girl 21-03-2012 03:56 AM

i read over every post that lost in life made and is obvious now that thats same person as hiddenscars. lost in dreams all of a sudden was in same place as ashley n knew her in "real" life the night ashley said she was attacked again.

nothin be sorry for libz hun.

i dont get why people do this. shocking n upsetting. can only echo dash, ashley, dunno if youll read this as a guest or not, hope you work through everything.

Frail Existence 21-03-2012 04:26 AM

i cwonder if ashler real. i very curious bout lots tings. they banned temporarily... maybe come back someday. i still their friends. ok not bemad em?