RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

effervescence 13-04-2008 11:06 AM

how are u carole
im so ****ing depressed and so sick of being like this

Sugar and Spice 13-04-2008 12:12 PM

Oh, I'll live.
*hugs Chloe* If you are sick of being like this, then it may give you more of a motivation to get better.

Pomegranate 13-04-2008 12:22 PM

I have.the.worst.hangover.EVER. Got to bed about 5am and my sister has been bugging me since about 8 and my parents telling me to get up. WHY?! I have nothing better to do today so why can't I just lay here and sleep?

*hugs everyone that needs it*

Sugar and Spice 13-04-2008 02:16 PM

*hugs Emma and hands her a couple of slices of bread and a glass of water*
Why don't you try to have a bit of shut eye now hun?

Pomegranate 13-04-2008 03:43 PM

*takes bread and water and nibbles slowly* My parents took my little sister out shopping at about 1 so I went back to sleep then and feel bit better now. How are you doing Carole hun?

Sugar and Spice 13-04-2008 03:56 PM

My mind's going ten to the dozen with memories, but I'll live.
:) It's good that you are feeling a bit better x

youngatheart 13-04-2008 04:33 PM

I know you all dont know me but wanted to send hugs to anyone that needs them now.

~*forever_broken*~ 13-04-2008 04:38 PM

*hugs Carole and Emma and anyone else that needs it*

Emma, I'm sorry to hear about the hangover *snuggles*, hope you feel better soon.

Carole, you are quite lovely yourself, I hope you remember that hon *huge hugs*

*yawn* Tired and don't want to go to church. Was going to be brave and wear short sleeves and gloves but now I've decided that would be too obvious... And I can't deal with the fall out right now :crying:
Gosh I'm pathetic :crying:

Sugar and Spice 13-04-2008 04:38 PM

*hugs Ally and crystalheart back*
Thanks, the hugs are much appreciated :)

How are you crystalheart?

Ally, you are not pathetic! Is it not possible for you to wear something with long sleeves which doesn't make you too hot?

Hope everyone is keeping safe x

~*forever_broken*~ 13-04-2008 04:48 PM

crystalheart, hello and welcome to the virtual psych ward, home of the denial tent :-D
We like new people here, especially new people coming with hugs ;-) After all, you can never have too many of those
I like to use the phrase 'very "Girl Interrupted" when talking about this place... Really it's just full of a bunch of lovely people having a crap time of it. Some of us don't venture out much... I rarely visit other threads atm :pinch: pathetic I know but c'est la vie.
Wow. That was a long welcome, hope I didn't scare you off :blush:

~*forever_broken*~ 13-04-2008 04:52 PM

*snuggles Carole*
You're lovely, thank you. Yes, I've got a dress shirt I will wear but I can't wear it every week :pinch: and I was really hoping to not be such a coward and wear the short sleeves (esp since the shirt is cute)... *sigh* so you see, I really am pathetic :blink:

Sugar and Spice 13-04-2008 05:07 PM

*gives Ally a skeptical look before giving her a big squishy hug*
I don't see how it makes you pathetic. Churches, in my experience, can be fairly judgemental so it comes as no great surprise that you don't feel up to wearing the short sleeves atm. Maybe in a couple of weeks or so the short sleeves won't be such a daunting prospect. Untill then, can you not buy another nice long sleeved shirt?

Sugar and Spice 13-04-2008 05:24 PM

I've just noticed, I've been sucking my thumb quite a bit today :( I never ever suck my thumb...

lil-princess 13-04-2008 05:45 PM

Heya everyone :) I thought i'd come say ello as i haven't posted in here for quite a while. *hugs all round*

How is everyone??

Sugar and Spice 13-04-2008 06:04 PM

*hugs Emma back* how are you holding up today?

I'm feeling quite childlike today (complete with feelings of insecurity and niavity).

Sugar and Spice 13-04-2008 06:32 PM

Bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh!

*runs about, bumps into the wall, falls over, rubs forehead and dives in a pile of soft cushions to hide with my teddy bear*

Detour. Derail 13-04-2008 06:58 PM

erm..woah...i was planning what to write...but ive forgotten it all....

Ally-you arent pathetic...I understand how you feel because I'm the same with my dog...but you'll manage hun...just try focus on the prospect of next seeing him :]

Emma- *hugs you* hows the hangover?

Chloe- Im sorry youre having such a bad time...but it will get better sweety. *hugs*

Callie-How are you feeling sweety?:]

Crystalheart- *sends big warm hellos* Welcome to the vitual psych ward and our denial tent :] you're welcome to stop by anytime you want ^_^

Emma-HEYY!!! Welcome back! How are you feeling today hun?

Carole-Ive felt very odd today too...*picks you up, fixes your forehead and gives you a lollipop* dont run into walls hun :] we dont want you hurt or brokened :]

Jeremy-How are you today?
----------------------------------------------------------------
News on Helen guys:
She text me today, said she's getting better but will be off college tomorrow, so she won't be online til Tuesday, but at least she's ok :]
I was so relieved to hear from her.

*hugs for you all*

Detour. Derail 13-04-2008 07:10 PM

Oh god Oh god Oh god.
Me and my big mouth :pinch:

So yeh....I was feeling...lets say evil and sadistic today...and as per usual it was all directed inwards....
and Stupid Alexx directed it inwards all day...
and all of a sudden it came out...
and I told my best mate what I was thinking and feeling...
and now its like she's being odd with me...
I dont blame her...she deserves someone miles better than me...I'm no good for anyone...thats why everyone uses me...thats why I'm single...thats why....
I'm no good.
I hate myself. I've hurt her and I hate myself for it. I deserve to be hurt back...3 times worse....
She's the only thing keeping me going....

Sugar and Spice 13-04-2008 07:11 PM

Glad to hear that she is getting better.

*hugs Alexx* How are you today?
Thanks for my wonderous lollipop btw...ooh it's changed colour!

EDIT
Alexx, you are a lovely person with a good heart who is having a difficult time. You have such love and kindness to offer and if people can't see that it is their loss.

Detour. Derail 13-04-2008 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carole (Post 693713)
EDIT
Alexx, you are a lovely person with a good heart who is having a difficult time. You have such love and kindness to offer and if people can't see that it is their loss.

I sometimes...often in fact...doubt that :-(

anotherrandomalias 13-04-2008 07:49 PM

Hello. I bring happyness and distraction!

Detour. Derail 13-04-2008 07:58 PM

Hi there :]

Sugar and Spice 13-04-2008 07:58 PM

Alexx, even over the internet it is clear that your heart is full of kindess.

Hello Edward *waves* how are you?

Detour. Derail 13-04-2008 08:03 PM

*hugs Carole*
I'm..gona go hide in that big pile of cushions until my panic attack is over... I can feel it coming on....
Poke me...with something sharp if you need me... :/

Sugar and Spice 13-04-2008 08:51 PM

Hello? Is anyone here?

*wonders where everyone is and starts looking for them*

Ok, I have been quite docile for a while now...

*runs back and forth, back and forth*

Bleh bleh bleeeh

*dives about, rolls over my head, rolls over my shoulder, rolls backwards, rolls sideways then stops (as I nearly spilt the drinks) and resumes running about*

Detour. Derail 13-04-2008 08:58 PM

Im here...but I'm hiding...

why est you running?*cowers*

Sugar and Spice 13-04-2008 09:11 PM

*is taken by surprise by Alexx and stumbles landing on a pile of my books*

I'm feeling strange and I've theorised that by running about like that I may just about empty my head of thoughts :)

Detour. Derail 13-04-2008 09:18 PM

uhohes Carole :( *pulls you up and stacks the books back up*

ohhh I see :]
*relights the camp fire and pokes it*
I just want to curl up, my back hurts and my skin feels like its crawling >.<

you can carry on running...but dont hurt yourself missus :P

Hunni 13-04-2008 09:42 PM

mind if just take a nap in the corner for a bit...kind of a hard day

Auburn Shadow 13-04-2008 09:54 PM

I'm going to go sit in the corner with the punch bag and punch it until I fall asleep. I don't care.

Detour. Derail 13-04-2008 10:26 PM

Hunni-stay as long as you want :)

Hana-*gives you a pillow for when you fall asleep* I hope you start to feel better :(

Auburn Shadow 13-04-2008 10:31 PM

Thank you :) I'll be fine once I've gotten through tonight and talked to my uni course lecturer tomorrow and gotten everything sorted out.

have a hug. hope you're ok sweetie?

Sugar and Spice 13-04-2008 10:31 PM

*calms down and offers blankets and hugs round to Alexx, Hunni and Hiceskater. Then settles down in a corner with cushions and my teddy*

Hunni 13-04-2008 10:38 PM

*takes the pillow offered, curls up in the corner and starts to suck my thumb*

Auburn Shadow 13-04-2008 10:47 PM

Thank you for the blanket and hugs. Offers you hugs and a blanket if you want it. Also an ear to listen and unlimited hugs to anyone who needs/wants.

Detour. Derail 13-04-2008 11:14 PM

I'm feeling quite lowww again now :-(

Sugar and Spice 13-04-2008 11:19 PM

*clutches teddy close*

Alexx, what's wrong hun?

*hugs Alexx and all in need*

Detour. Derail 13-04-2008 11:23 PM

Last night....I dreamt I was back with my Ex, except in the dream he kept hitting me, but he didnt do that in real life...everyone thought we would last for ages..everyone liked him...but I sabotaged it because i dont deserve anything good...i deserve every cut..every scar...

and now...im alone...and have been for over a year now...and im finding it difficult...I want to feel loved....i want someone to hold me when i cry...someone to make me smile again...someone to call me baby...someone who will make me feel specail and lift me up out of the dark and....*cries*
I dont wanna be alone anymore

Auburn Shadow 13-04-2008 11:28 PM

hugs you sweetie. You know I believe there's one person for everyone in the world, and you've just got to look for them. Eventually you'll find them sweetie. Seems like you're wanting to hurt yourself is manifesting itself in your dreams because you're not letting it? And it really does suck to be alone sweetie, but it won't be forever.
I'm sorry, I don't know how much of this makes sense. I'm slightly drunk right now.

Sugar and Spice 13-04-2008 11:30 PM

*hugs* You'll find someone, sweetie. Seriously. You will find someone who will treat you like a princess. It just takes a while to find one worth having.

I want to cry, but I can't...

Auburn Shadow 13-04-2008 11:40 PM

Sup carole? I'm around if you wanna chat, just let me know

Detour. Derail 13-04-2008 11:41 PM

wow..that was odd :blink:

whats up Carole?:(

Sugar and Spice 13-04-2008 11:44 PM

what was odd alexx?

i feel scared and lost...not sure why

*clutches teddy even closer*

Detour. Derail 13-04-2008 11:57 PM

Well...my mum keeps checking my arms for cuts....and I hate cutting anywhere else...but its odd how much a pinprick bleeds...

I feel comfortably numb right now...

I'm here with you Carole...you arent lost hun...I've found you and you're safe in here...*hugs tight*

I should sleep...I want to sleep...but I'm scared of leaving here....I'm scared I'll fall out....I wish the Denial Tent was real :crying:

~*forever_broken*~ 14-04-2008 12:07 AM

*snuggles Carole and Alexx*
Alexx, your mom checks your arms?!?! :blink: oh hunni that sucks

Carole what's up hun? *huggles*

Me? I'm drinking... Again. Four shots of rum down, working on some sickningly sweet liquore... Got some wine coolers maybe I'll switch to... Hmmm

Detour. Derail 14-04-2008 12:16 AM

Yeah...any time she likes....she just demands to see my arms...so i have to roll my sleeves up to the elbow...last time i said no i got a slap. But my new way works just fine.

You guys dont need this right now...but im really scared...I have all sorts of ideas..plans...I could...just take some sleeping pills....ive already taken my meds...but i want to take more....

Sugar and Spice 14-04-2008 12:16 AM

Thank you *hugs Alexx tightly*
I'm sorry your mum keeps checking your arms. I know how humiliating that is.

*hugs Ally*
It's not the best thing for you to be doing hun. But you know that. Just take care. How was church?

I'm being haunted by things and my niavity has partially returned. Scared of things repeatung themselves and of new possibilities. Not liking this.

Sugar and Spice 14-04-2008 12:19 AM

Alexx, please don't. Try to stay as far away from them as you physically can. You don't have to do it. Stay here, chat and play *huggles*

Detour. Derail 14-04-2008 12:24 AM

I dont want to hurt anymore...Im tired of it...theres no release anymore..

~*forever_broken*~ 14-04-2008 12:27 AM

Awww *snuggles Alexx and Carole*

Alexx I'm sorry your mom is being so awful about this. I made my mom cry (by refusing to talk about it) but now she respects my decision when I tell her I don't want to talk about it.

Carole, I'm sorry you're in such a spot :-( Remember, we're all nieve at some point about some things *hugs* I wish there were more I could give you

As for me and my alcohol... *shrug* c'est la vie