RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

nicole94 21-09-2010 09:42 PM

*huggles everyone* i hope your all ok, sorry i havent been doing much, really struggling a lot at the moment and finding college hard :(

SparkleKitten 21-09-2010 09:47 PM

So tense, the yelling has stopped but I know its coming back :(

Scarletdreamer 21-09-2010 10:03 PM

*cuddles all*

Sorry I've not been posting much (again). I really need to get my head around things... only problem being, I don't know really what I mean by that. Just "life in general" I suppose. GRRRR. >_<

Am trying to be creative, more positive, and more inspirational. Thing is, I don't know if I can do it. I know I'm not making much sense, but... the creative project has has HAS to remain anonymous for now. For awhile. Probably, forever. Ugh. So... I can't really tell you what it is. Ahaha. >_<

In other news, today has been an okay day. Mailed out my job training forms and am utterly petrified about going. :( Spent some time with my dad at uni - everyone looks SO young, haha... and yes, I did think that even when I was a student there. :P It's just weird thinking that the freshmen this year were born well after I was. Heh. Anyway. I also got "pulled" in by the library and ended up checking out four books that I'll probably not read. Oops. They look really good though and I am going to TRY to read them... it's just... well, I tend to get carried away by wanting to read etc., even when I know that I don't have the concentration for it. GRRRR. I also had coffee and a healthy, nommy lunch. :)

*extra cuddles for all*

SoMuchMore 21-09-2010 10:34 PM

*hugs april* hope that your creative project, whatever it is, goes as you plan. Your day sounds like it was pretty good. Oh and, I always think the freshman at my uni look ridiculously young heh.

*hugs sarah* im sorry about all the yelling and that you are feeling the tension. I know that has to be horrible.

*hugs nicole* good to see you around though! I'm sorry your struggling, always here if you want to talk.

*hugs jill* what happened? Hope you are staying safe

*hugs claire and mark*

I dont know what to say about myself so i'll leave it at that. *hides*

shadowedsoul 21-09-2010 11:00 PM

hugs everbody. im okayish just have shed loads going on right now, just seams to be one thing after another right now. =[

FlyingNy 21-09-2010 11:18 PM

Hey all. Wondering if anyone has any comments on the poem I just wrote for English. I'm kinda edgy about the class reading it, but it's annonymous, so that makes it a little better. Actually, it makes it much better. Anyway, the topic was 'home'...I hope it's ok.

Home To Me

In the depths
Of the dark in my mind
There's a world there
A world of my kind.

Where hope lingers
And pain is gone
There is no one to tell me
What I am is wrong.

Life is precious
But time is so short
I am soon pulled back
To a world of this sort.

I'm not missed
I soon return
To a world I love
This is what I learn:

Strength is unbreakable
I can survive
I learn what it feels like
To exist whilst alive.

I fall away now
As I sit and see
The world that is
A Home to me.

PoisonedApple 21-09-2010 11:25 PM

I like it very much Lia.
*goes back to hiding in my invisibility shroud*

FlyingNy 21-09-2010 11:28 PM

Thanks Crimson. How are you tonight? If you feel like talking, you never can tell with invisible people.

PoisonedApple 22-09-2010 12:02 AM

:) I' m ok... trying to get caught up at work, prepping for a possible phone interview, trying not to get too excited about being totally debt free in 2 weeks, drooling over the outfit I might be able to get soon (mind you I never spend any where near the amount on clothes normally... this skirt, this shirt, this coat, these boots, and these earrings :D)... REALLY hoping I get this job.
And last but not least trying not to kill my in-laws for screwing up my clean apartment in less than a week after I scrubbed it (literally right down to the walls, scrubbed it) spotless which took me 2.5 days.

PoisonedApple 22-09-2010 12:03 AM

*hugs everyone and runs off for more work :(*

SoMuchMore 22-09-2010 03:58 AM

*hugs crimson* oo a shopping spree!!! lol, i especially love those earrings and boots. Good luck with the phone interview! i hope that you get the job! I'm sorry that your in-laws messed up your apartment though.. that has got to be annoying.

*hugs lia* i like the poem. It has a good flow and tone to it.

EDIT: not important

shadowedsoul 22-09-2010 07:18 AM

Cuddles all. loved the poem lia. Erm feeling iky morning being feeling it all night. Don't want to do today please make it disappear. Curls up and crys

Doikers 22-09-2010 08:25 AM

*Hugs Sarah*

*Hugs Laura* I hope you didn't get hailed on :)

*Hugs Katie* Thanks for telling me, it's nice to know I'm not alone , Not "Nice" but you know what I mean :)

*Hugs Helen*The same as I said to Katie :)

*Hugs Jill*

*Hugs Crimson*Nice Earings!

*Hugs Lia* Thats a very good poem .

*Hugs Nicole*

*Hugs Claire*

*Hugs April*

*Hugs the rest of the ward*

shadowedsoul 22-09-2010 09:20 AM

Erm having a panic attack, got way to much stuff running through my head. Can't handle much more. Allready dodged two bullets not sure I be lucky the next time. Ha

Doikers 22-09-2010 09:38 AM

*Hugs Jill*

xxjuliexx 22-09-2010 12:02 PM

evening all

Doikers 22-09-2010 12:54 PM

Hi Julie *Hugs*

nicole94 22-09-2010 12:56 PM

*hugs everyone* i'm still at college but everyone else has gone home. just spoke to my course manager about everything thats going on at the moment and she let me stay cause i wasnt feeling very safe going home. feeling a lot better now i've got it all out though.

Doikers 22-09-2010 01:14 PM

*Hugs Nicole* It helps to get it all out doesn't it :) It was nice of her to let you stay too .

MammaMia 22-09-2010 03:34 PM

Glad she let you stay and that you spoke to her Nicole :) *cuddles tight*

*hugs ward*

My bus pass is now finally sorted, YIPPIE, no more bus fares!