RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

l.e.g.o 13-09-2007 09:51 AM

*cuddles up*

need someone sorry

Jetforce 13-09-2007 11:16 AM

Argh...*locks himself in a padded room*

Damn, i wish i was in one now...for my own safety hmm

Johanna80 13-09-2007 01:00 PM

Have eaten to much again - not going to stop either...
*curles up whith a bag of bread*

shadowedseraph 13-09-2007 07:53 PM

*wraps self in blanket and huddles in the corner* hate it i hate it *sobs*

MammaMia 13-09-2007 11:36 PM

What a day =[ Cried twice yano.

Meh ths is been a tough day.

Weekend is coming. :)

Johanna80 14-09-2007 11:03 AM

Diet starts tomorrow. Must eat everything in the house now..
The hardest thing will be convincing dad that I diet but I still like his food.
3 days cut free yey! I wonder if I can keep that up with the diet...
Oops quite long input here *hides computer under the blanket, and eat candy*

l.e.g.o 14-09-2007 11:10 AM

i kept strong with my boyfriend i didnt give him sex i kept strong yay

*sobs*

Jetforce 14-09-2007 02:40 PM

Your doing well there Jo

Keep it :-)

MammaMia 14-09-2007 03:52 PM

Oh dear.

**** day at college, masssssssssive crying fit =[

Jetforce 14-09-2007 03:59 PM

awww....*hugs dance!dance!*

Wat happened today?

MammaMia 14-09-2007 04:10 PM

Stuipd, bad day, AGAIN

Was seriously late, stuipd ****ing buses. So when I did get to college, I was shaking through anger, frusration & upsetness.I somehow held back the tears for first lesson.

The second lesson was another frusrating one and stuff. I (accidently) killed a bug and Jess made me feel **** about it for a few seconds (but she doesn't know how she made me feel luckily). Then at the end she made me wanna cry when she was like don't think we have anymore lessons together today, so if I don't see you have a lovely weeked.
I went to break feeling really shitty and tried to find anyone I could (rather than see Jess and/or Tina) but failed miserably and was getting worse and just wanted Abbi lol.

Went to pyschology, at the state of almost crying, went into class, Tina started talking & I just totally started. We went out of the room and my word it was awful. Went to staffroom, was one of the worst points of my crying fit. It was worse because I could SO tell people were looking. Then Rachel (bless her SO much) went to find us somewhere to talk after Tina asked. Fozia comes over and askes what's up and I was trying to talk but couldn't get much out. Got given a drink & Rach comes back. So then spent AGES talking & missed the whole lesson boo =[

Cba to explain what we did before we got to ICT cus tis complicated lol. But saw Jane and told her a little bit. So went to lesson & didn't get all my work done GRRRR!

Then after all that, got Mick to give us the homework (they started it in class?) and then get the textbooks =]

Theeeeeeeen went to find Jess, guess I wanted to see her. But couldn't and then spoke to Jane about today, bless her SO SO SO much.
Poor Tina putting up with that today but she said she was glad I came & talked to her, well techically I didn't lol.

But finished early haha & got present off my mum who's home.
Just somehow don't feel safe =[

shadowedseraph 14-09-2007 08:13 PM

*hugs dancedance* sounds like one helluva day

l.e.g.o 14-09-2007 08:45 PM

Cant keep on cant do this anymore

MammaMia 14-09-2007 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shadowedseraph (Post 272603)
*hugs dancedance* sounds like one helluva day

Sure was, yet I don't feel any better. I can still feel the upset in me, guh bet I'll be faking another weekend of being happy infront of my family. :whistling:

TheSuffererComplex 15-09-2007 12:35 AM

I feel worthless. I gave in again. I was doing so well...

*hugs dance!dance!4eva and newlife*

MammaMia 15-09-2007 12:48 AM

Awww *huggles back*

Johanna80 15-09-2007 09:03 PM

Does it count as a new cut is you open a old one? damn, I think it does... Well I made it almost 4 days.. The diet held for 7 hours... Must start on monday!!! Better to start on mondays...
I wonder if I can make it in steps? I can cut the 20th NOT before!!!
Sorry for rant. *hugs*

Sugar and Spice 15-09-2007 09:26 PM

*hugs Johanna*
Taking tiny steps is the best way to tackle these things.
Hope you are safe

MammaMia 15-09-2007 10:44 PM

I'm feeling so upset still Feel like hardly been happy since july? Some people who know best I suposse (like adults and others) keep telling me it's going to be ok I know you also have to believe it yourself. Also I'm trying so damm hard to reverse negative thinking into more positive thinking but this is just so so so so so hard I mean I'm wondering how I manged to cry so bad yesterday...but I kind of know the own answer. This is just so hard and having to be so strong is wearing me out somedays. *sigh*

l.e.g.o 16-09-2007 08:23 PM

*sits in corner rocking*

i feel bad