RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

CrazyHayley 10-06-2009 06:56 PM

thanks banana for the support. I have moments when I can think like that and then as you can all see, 5mins later I loose the plot again. I can't keep up with my mood swings sometimes, its soo draining.

Anyone for a game of snakes and ladders?

*tries to roll a six*

Damnation. 10-06-2009 10:39 PM

Okay, I'm feeling even stranger than usual today. I kept having weird moments last night, like my head would feel really peculiar for a brief moment, not even a second long. I can't really describe it. I feel sort of...faintish? Maybe not. I really don't know how to explain it. I dunno what it is, but it's triggering the void o___O;

MammaMia 10-06-2009 11:06 PM

*crawls in*

<offers hugs to all>

Hope people start feeling bit better soon :(

xxx

Damnation. 10-06-2009 11:10 PM

*Hugs Helen back* Hope you start feeling better soon as well.

>_o Getting very spacey. ****'s sakes. The sooner this appointment with the MH team comes round, the better

wildly insane 11-06-2009 12:14 AM

*hugs all round*

~Kaytee~ 11-06-2009 02:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrazyHayley (Post 1675814)
Thanks big bear - sorry not sure of your name, hope you find writing theraputic. My naps not happening, can't still my mind as much as I'm exhausted, the fuzzing and whirling won't go. So....to do something that'll probably make my M.E worse but is good for my mental health....Super Clean!!! whilst listening to green day! :) Kitchen done.....

Thanks hayley, you can call me katie :) writing is therapeutic for me.. i havnt finished the first chapter though. hopefully today after i do my essay.. grr.

good luck with the job application hannah! hope u get it :D

*cuddles everyone*

Kahlia1981 11-06-2009 03:49 AM

*pokes head out*
*offers cuddles all round*

Still at least another month and a half with this cast on but it looks like my shoulder surgery is going ahead so i'll have my dominant arm ouit of action for 3 months or so. Fun. Apologies for hiding in a corner somewhere but with my arm like it is it is just so hard to type.

shadowedseraph 11-06-2009 09:37 AM

*hugs to everyone* i have started the new medication the psyche gave me and i feel weird spaceyish (if thats a word) and the crisis team are coming between 10 and 12 so i've had to drag myself out of bed. boo hiss. Hope today is a better day for everyone

zowie 11-06-2009 10:58 AM

Went to the doctors about the horrible cigarette stain on my fingers, he said it was nothing to worry about and that the lumps were just hard skin. He prescribed me some cream, and after two days of using it, the nasty skin has peeled off!

realflifefaerie 11-06-2009 11:09 AM

*hides in corner until all this is over*

zowie 11-06-2009 11:44 AM

*Hugs Secrets*

CrazyHayley 11-06-2009 12:07 PM

*gives up on trying to roll a six*

*snuggles with everyone in ward*

Hey peeps, I'm off to therapy soon. Rather anxious as it triggered me so badly last week that I cut after 4weeks free :( I've made it 6days thanks to you guys and I'm worried I'll mess up again. Why do things have to get worse before they get better?! *sigh*

zowie 11-06-2009 12:18 PM

Good luck with therapy Hayley. It can be hard and triggering, but in the long run it is there to help you and get these thoughts and feelings out in the open.
Don't worry too much if it triggers you to the point where you slip up, just remind yourself how brave you are for going to therapy even though it can be that hard.
Let us know how it goes? xxx

Revival 11-06-2009 01:25 PM

*pokes head in* Is it ok if I come in?

shadowedseraph 11-06-2009 01:33 PM

Sure melancholia come right on in theres room for eveyone *gives hugs to everyone on the ward that wants them*

Hey Hayley hope therapy went ok, its ok to slip up but i know its a bummer when it happens

Revival 11-06-2009 01:40 PM

thanks shadow *hugs back*
Is it possible to be 'normal'?

shadowedseraph 11-06-2009 02:05 PM

I think first of all you'd have to know what normal is, and why you'd want to be it! *offers chocolate*

Revival 11-06-2009 02:22 PM

very good point *ponders*

what are you up to tonight/today?

shadowedseraph 11-06-2009 02:41 PM

Just hanging around the ward really :) i've had the crisis team in and as usual failed completley at talking to them, why is it always so hard to talk about how you feel? *sighs*

Revival 11-06-2009 03:00 PM

I know what you mean about not being able to talk I have the same problem. Wish I knew the answer to that question. Have you ever tried writing down what you want to say to them?