RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Serious Discussion and Advice (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Beyond repair. (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=248931)

chinahorse 01-09-2019 09:46 PM

The man is real. He is stalking me.

I am taking meds. And it's nothing to do with that anyway.

nonperson 01-09-2019 10:20 PM

Does he have physical form?

I was just wondering if that might be playing any part in it. Sorry if I sounded rude or anything, Lillie. I'm glad you're taking your meds still.

Auror. 01-09-2019 10:54 PM

Has anyone else other than you seen or heard him?

My point is that if other people have seen or heard him, then you could go to the police with that person as you have evidence. Or do you have photographs or voice recordings of him? You could also use those as evidence. The police cannot do anything without evidence, I ran into that when one of my exes was stalking me. I had to provide documentation of the behavior from emails, texts, photographs, and from observations of friends and coworkers. Just my own word unfortunately wasn't enough.

chinahorse 02-09-2019 03:18 AM

He does have a physical form. He comes mostly at night. I can sometimes hear Him but not see Him in the day. He beings the Watchmen and wears the Shadows but He IS REAL.

Bertie hisses Him. I protect others from seeing Him but Bertie wants to protect me.

Auror. 02-09-2019 04:11 AM

Could you take photos and document the times when he comes? Record his messages? That way you would have evidence to show police.

one_step_closer 02-09-2019 10:04 AM

I'm wondering what 'real' means to you? Since what other people might consider to be real can't wear shadows to hide themselves. Have you asked the man why he is around, since you feel like he's stalking you?

I hope the CMHT get back to you soon and can offer you some decent support.

nonperson 02-09-2019 10:12 AM

I'm glad Bertie is protecting you. <3

chinahorse 02-09-2019 10:22 AM

Real as yourself.

A friend called crisis who said they would help me yesterday but I haven't heard anything.

I'm at work and it's very hard to concentrate. I keep looking for the Man as I'm working a long way from where I live and I don't know if He followed.

He doesn't speak like a conversation. He won't answer my questions.

one_step_closer 02-09-2019 10:24 AM

I'm glad your friend is looking out for you. Would you feel comfortable phoning crisis yourself?

Why is it important to look out for the man? It would be good if you could get a bit of peace and distraction at work, even though work isn't the most exciting thing.

chinahorse 02-09-2019 11:39 AM

Ive decided not to actively ask for help anymore.

I need to know if the Man is coming to put the patients at risk.

Pi.R^2 02-09-2019 11:40 AM

I'm so pleased you've got a friend there looking out for you when services and family are being less helpful. Keep holding on Lillie. Things get better than this <3

Pi.R^2 02-09-2019 11:41 AM

Oh, out-ninja'd. What's made you decide not to actively ask for help anymore?

Do you want to talk more about your concerns of the man putting patients at risk- like how would he endanger them, has he been able to hurt people people?

chinahorse 02-09-2019 01:15 PM

My friend is in reading.

Because I've asked 2 hospitals, an ambulance, the police a minor injuries and a MH team for help and got nothing.
Also have heard nothing from the crisis team who my friend rang. I'm not holding any hope for that.
Probably more people ive asked for help in the past 2 weeks than in the past 2 years.

one_step_closer 02-09-2019 03:38 PM

You're still waiting to hear from the CMHT though, I'd hope that they would offer you something. Can you phone them if you need the decision to be made more quickly?

EyelinerAndCigarettes 02-09-2019 04:19 PM

Cannot add to what's already been suggested but I'm sending you love.

chinahorse 02-09-2019 08:42 PM

I can't keep living like this.

one_step_closer 03-09-2019 02:31 PM

I can hear your struggle and I'm sorry things continue to be so difficult. How are you today? Have you heard anything from the CMHT yet?

chinahorse 03-09-2019 05:54 PM

I'm not good right now.
I rang the cmht. Was told someone would call me back. Was told the same yesterday. No one has.
So that's no help from them with the Man. Literally no one cares.

one_step_closer 03-09-2019 05:59 PM

What do you say when you phone the CMHT? They obviously aren't hearing you. What do you think they could do to help with the man? Have you directly asked for help using the word help?

chinahorse 03-09-2019 06:07 PM

That I'm returning their call.