RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Kahlia1981 02-04-2009 05:54 AM

*tries to comfort Ashley* ~ is there anything I can do to help ? The denial tent is always open if you just want to pop inside there and pretend that everything is okay for a few minutes / hours / days / etc.

Auburn Shadow 02-04-2009 07:51 AM

*leaves hugs for everyone* Can't do much more, sorry.

wildly insane 02-04-2009 09:20 AM

*hugs all and sundry*

*hugs Hana* how did the meeting with your landlord go? Hope you are feeling better than earlier

*hugs Kahlia* hope things are okay, and that having your housemate back is a good thing, remember to look after yourself as well.

*hugs Ashley* keep fighting hun, is there anyone you can talk to? feel free to vent, we understand.

*hugs Steel Maiden* glad the meeting with your psychologist went well, fingers crossed the letter helps as well. Glad you are sleeping okay at the moment. I'm getting about 6 hours as well, not bad, I would love 8 or 9 though ;)

*hugs Arwen* how are things going hun?

*hugs Dayna* how are you hun?

*hugs Helen* hope you are feeling a bit better

*hugs Jade* don't forget I'm here if you need me

*hugs Nicole**hugs MaryAnne**hugs Kat**hugs Shell**hugs Emma**hugs Gil* hope you are all doing OK.

Leaves a countless supply of hugs on the sofa for people dropping by.

I have good news and bad news. The bad news; I am now 100% single, bah 6 weeks of thinking someone might actually want a relationship with me to realise yet again, that I was wrong, should really learn. The good news; I seem to have finally shaken this cold and as such have slightly more energy to fight with AND I have a job interview on Monday OMG panic stations but no I will just do my best and what will be will be.

Take care of yourselves

Kahlia1981 02-04-2009 09:43 AM

*hugs Hannah* ~ I know what you mean about relationships ....

*leaves masses of hugs for all*

MammaMia 02-04-2009 01:25 PM

*hugs everybody*

I really can't be ****ing arsed with this >.<

Auburn Shadow 02-04-2009 07:22 PM

*hugs all*

Landlord wasn't too bad yesterday. Told him the situation, and he's being understanding about all of it, just as long as it's not a permanent situation or something.
Still feel like hammered ****. I don't know why though, and I'm feeling slightly better than I have been, but still triggered to hell and back. Went out the other day and got a new pack of blades. Gave them to Jamie yesterday. Want them back now. *sigh* I hate not knowing why I feel like this though. Hate it.

Damnation. 02-04-2009 10:43 PM

*Hugs all*

Doing alright here, but triggered out of nowhere o_O

MammaMia 03-04-2009 02:12 AM

Oh so drunk and my assignment is due in 14 hours. Opps.

Kahlia1981 03-04-2009 07:49 AM

*hugs everyone then disappears into a corner to hide for some time*

Auburn Shadow 03-04-2009 09:29 AM

*hugs everyone*

Feeling strangely good this morning, no idea why, but I'm not going to complain about it.

Jetforce 03-04-2009 09:53 AM

*cuddles every1*

I'm ok...glad to out of hosp till tues...wooohooo

Hope every1 is taking care of urself!

Steel Maiden 03-04-2009 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Damnation. (Post 1525561)
Oh good! I hope it all goes well for you then *hugs*

Thanks. I also told my psychologist about this stuff too.
I can't believe your friend is upset at you making an RYL-like site.

Steel Maiden 03-04-2009 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wildly insane (Post 1525818)
*hugs Steel Maiden* glad the meeting with your psychologist went well, fingers crossed the letter helps as well. Glad you are sleeping okay at the moment. I'm getting about 6 hours as well, not bad, I would love 8 or 9 though ;)

I have good news and bad news. The bad news; I am now 100% single, bah 6 weeks of thinking someone might actually want a relationship with me to realise yet again, that I was wrong, should really learn. The good news; I seem to have finally shaken this cold and as such have slightly more energy to fight with AND I have a job interview on Monday OMG panic stations but no I will just do my best and what will be will be.

Thanks. So far I haven't received any feedback, except that I will be working with the psychologist more and I'll be seeing my psych on the 21st and my psychologist again on the 15th.
6 hours is good. Last night I got 4 hours =/ but that's because I'm too scared to sleep and I took Procyclidine to keep me awake.
I'm sorry to hear that you're single.
Good thing that you've got better from your cold.
Good luck with your interview.

Steel Maiden 03-04-2009 10:28 AM

*hugs everyone and leaves computer games lying around so everyone can occupy themselves*

Kahlia1981 03-04-2009 11:19 AM

*runs screaming away from the computer games*

*leaves hugs for all with special hugs for Jem - good luck with your time out of hospital Jem*

zowie 03-04-2009 01:17 PM

*Hugs everyone*

Hi Jem. Glad to hear you're well enough for leave, keep fighting!

Sorry, I don't have time to reply to anyone else.
Just thought I'd make any Skunk Anansie fans jealous by telling you that I went to see their first gig in ten years last night. And I hugged Skin!
Yessssssssssss!

MammaMia 03-04-2009 01:17 PM

*gives hugs to everyone if they can have them* :)

I think my hangover is gone, am stuck doing housework :/

Steel Maiden 03-04-2009 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kahlia1981 (Post 1527944)
*runs screaming away from the computer games*

Ok I didn't know you don't like computer games but you didn't need to be so obvious.

Steel Maiden 03-04-2009 08:17 PM

I'm just...meh the usual. I'm supposed to be studying but my concentration sucks and They are shouting. Ok I'll go and work now *tears herself off RYL*.

*Leaves HUGS and nothing else*

~*Rainbow*~ 03-04-2009 08:35 PM

*walks arround worried*

Can i stay here tonight gonna be sick with worrie about my other half!!!!!!