RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

PsychoKitty2010 24-12-2010 08:49 PM

hey sarah -hugs-

PsychoKitty2010 24-12-2010 08:59 PM

-hugs mark back- I'm ok right now.

The following content has been hidden - Reason : cuz
I'm stoned right now, which just makes everything better. I love my husband's family!

Tomorrow will be difficult but it will be over soon. How are you?

Doikers 24-12-2010 09:08 PM

*Hugs Sarah* I rely on this ward too.

*Hugs Helen* I hope you have a safe and happy Christmas too hun :)

*Hugs Kitty* Be careful there hun :S

MammaMia 24-12-2010 09:13 PM

Thanks Mark :) *hugs lots*

PsychoKitty2010 24-12-2010 09:31 PM

I'm careful. I can't get in trouble for it I don't have any on me. It's just that it helps me when I am able to have it. So yeah. -hugs again-

SparkleKitten 24-12-2010 09:38 PM

*cuddles Kitty* good, we don't want you in trouble hun

*snuggles Mark*

*huggles Helen* Have a safe, happy Christmas too

All is happy again, Christmas brings so much stress to everyone

PsychoKitty2010 24-12-2010 09:45 PM

I am so not looking forward to tomorrow, though. It's going to be a horrible day. But I'm going to embrace the time I do have when I can enjoy myself before I have to face the big, the bad, and the ugly. Hehe.

Doikers 24-12-2010 10:10 PM

*Snuggles Sarah back*

*Hugs Kitty* No , like Sarah says ,we don't want you to get in any trouble :S

PsychoKitty2010 24-12-2010 10:16 PM

-hugs mark- Like I said, I won't. The person entertaining/hosting us is legal.

-snuggles and squishes sarah-

aoife77 24-12-2010 10:34 PM

Goodnight everyone :) hugs. A pleasure to meet you Felicia. HUgs Sarah I hope you do wake up tomorrow and all the days following it. Hugs Kitty I hope tomorrow goes well for you. Hello mark thank you, we'll see what happens. My asthma's been flaring up again, its a sign of whats to come :(

Disturbia 24-12-2010 11:17 PM

Here at my mothers for half an hour and there aguements about a damn tv
makes me feel like i want to cut .

SparkleKitten 24-12-2010 11:56 PM

Back to arguments. I've had enough. I really have. I just tried to be nice, thats all I ever do. I never do anything to hurt anyone and this is what I get. :/ I love you guys. Thanks for being here when everything else has been ****.

Kahlia1981 25-12-2010 01:08 AM

*huggles/waves at all wardies*

Another milestone reached: 28 months SI Free today! Woot!!

-> Hels, do you reach a milestone today (christmas day) as well?

From the GP visit yesterday: I have to get a CT scan of my spine to check that my nerves aren't damaged. :-( Hopefully nothing is too bad. && I have to replace my mattress, which isn't going to be cheap. *sigh*

May everyone have a good day and find something enjoyable in it.

*leaves hugs and safe love and care packages for all*

risenfromperdition 25-12-2010 03:40 AM

<3 <3 <3

risenfromperdition 25-12-2010 03:40 AM

congrats on the 28 months! :)

ljmeep 25-12-2010 06:35 AM

I send my congrats on 28 months too! That's a huge mile stone and you should be very proud! :)

I'm new to the Psych Ward. I've read a few posts above about family arguments and such... seems like every Christmas ends in tears for me... makes me dread it and I hate that. i have 3 beautiful children and I want to love Christmas as much as they do, but the truth is that i hate the stress, the drama (it always happens no matter how much you try to avoid it) and the arguments (can no one just suck it up for ONE day!?).

I'm looking forward to seeing the kids open their gifts in the morning, but the rest of the day kind of feels like a chore. We have my parents/sister's around 9am and my hubby's dad's after that. We prolly won't be home 'til late tomorrow. If I had my way I'd watch the kids open gifts in the morning and crawl back into bed with a cup of hot mocha and a good book and not move for the rest of the day! lol

misskitty112 25-12-2010 07:14 AM

*hugs ward*
please tell me after the holidays I won't hurt like this anymore.
Improvised a tool, harmed, still can't focus/feel okay.
I can't do this... I just can't.

Doikers 25-12-2010 10:49 AM

*Hugs Aoife*

*Hugs WIllow*

*Hugs Felicia* I'm so sorry you injured hun , please take the time to look after your cut/s .

*Hugs Limeep if Okay* Welcome to the ward , I'm Mark :)

*Hugs Kahlia* 28 Months! Go you!!!!!!!!!*Throws Christmas confetti*

*Hugs Heather*

*Hugs Kitty*

*Hugs Helen* Go you !! on your milestone too hun :)

Well I was cold and forgot my warm tops , they are still flung over my bedroom door in my flat and I am at my Parents 2 towns/villages over , so I'm wearing one of my Dads old cardigans which is warm.

Doikers 25-12-2010 11:13 AM

Whilst I'm online this morning I'd just like to wish you all a Happy Holiday Period and a fantastic 2011!!!!!!
I love you guys :)
*Festive Hugs*
<3
Mark.

one_step_closer 25-12-2010 12:22 PM

Thanks Mark, the same goes to you.