RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Doikers 16-05-2010 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jonikd (Post 2298905)
**puts out comfy pillows and sunggle rugs*

I don't know what it is but I WANT a snuggle rug :) I hope you have a good peaceful night JK :)

CrazyHayley 16-05-2010 11:43 AM

Thanks for the hugs Julie - remember that you can tell the truth in here, don't say you're fine if you're not...*extra huggles*

Hannah!!! *pounces on* I remember you!!! Good to see you again....though perhaps not so good if you feel you need to be in the psych ward....the shower helped thanks. Wish I had words to help you keep your mind quiet, but as I don't, I shall just sit quietly with you and enjoy a cup of cammomile tea.

*huggles Mark* Its ok to keep saying the same thing, its better to say how you feel than to let it bottle up. I get up in the morning with the help of 60mg prozac, a coffee and 2proplus!!! I'm hoping that soon I'll want to get up and do things, if I come up with a way to motivate people, I'll share it with you, until then, don't push yourself and don't punish yourself for lack of motivation, its part of our mental health problems, far different from laziness.

I'm listening to 'seven drunken nights' by the dubliners, it makes me grin. Was listening to 'the sick note' before that. I wish I could share that on here, it makes you think, oh gosh, paddy had a **** day too!!! lol

*goes out to the smoking shelter*

Edit: *on way to smoking shelter she spots Jk snuggling down for the night and helps to tuck her in* Sorry I didn't see you there under your snuggle rug at first! Sorry to hear your having a crap time too at the moment. Wish I had more to help. Remember we're here for you always, even if you haven't been in the common room and able to catch up with us. We're always here for eachother with huggles and a listening ear whatever. I should shut up now and let you sleep!

*continues her way out to smoking shelter*

xxjuliexx 16-05-2010 11:49 AM

*hugs jk tight* i missed u *curls up*'m fine just fine

jonikd 16-05-2010 11:52 AM

*smiles at Hayley and Mark*

ni night you lot
x

*hugs Julie back* hmmmm, I'm curling up a bit too hun. We're here for you if you're not fine, and also here to celebrate with you if you really are 'k? xx

CrazyHayley 16-05-2010 11:54 AM

*sprays self with pretty smelling stuff so as to not stink of fags*

ooooh in 24hours I will have just had my sanity injection in my arse! LOL!!!

*toddles off to do some laundry*

Doikers 16-05-2010 11:54 AM

I'm Listening to "Boys for Pele" by Tori Amos. It's kind of floatly and nice , doesn't know where it wants to go , like my mind . I go through Tori Amos spells periodically . She came on my MP3 player earlier so I put her on in my flat. I don't know the Dubliners , I like Drunken Lullabies by Flogging Molly though are they similar? . I too get up to a bunch of meds and coffee and maybe energy drinks .
I've got one sleeve rolled up , examining my scars :S not good * Rolls sleeve down* sorry

Oh and I opened my door to go bill paying at the co-op and there where 3 ducks outside my front door , they must have gotten lost looking for the canal :)

xxjuliexx 16-05-2010 11:56 AM

*sit and makes up indervudal care packages for everyone*

jonikd 16-05-2010 11:59 AM

awwww, ducks = cute and makes me smile ;)

xxjuliexx 16-05-2010 12:00 PM

i love ducks i raised one once

Doikers 16-05-2010 12:03 PM

I Love Ducks too! I was surprised to be greeted by them at my door though ! lol

xxjuliexx 16-05-2010 12:11 PM

i want duckies at my door

CrazyHayley 16-05-2010 12:21 PM

Jk and Julie - I thought I'd tucked you up in bed! lol *hands both soft toy duckies to snuggle down with*

Mark - how cute to have them at your door - or did you think they were quackers?!.....sorry, couldn't resist....*chuckles* Drunken Lullabys by flogging molly has been on a few times this morning, I love that one too! Dubliners aren't as heavy as they are old school, lol, with more a traditional sound but they are a huge influence on bands such as flogging molly and dropkick murphy's. I grew up on the dubliner's as I'm half irish, though we had to be careful about singing the rebel songs when there was all the IRA troubles still going strong in the 80's. Takes me back to happier times.

*ponders*

Edit: ooh just read that back and to clarify, takes me back to happier times, is me being a child in the 80's, not happier times when there was IRA troubles!!!

xxjuliexx 16-05-2010 12:24 PM

i see u helen

Doikers 16-05-2010 12:27 PM

Quackers? hehe , how could you Hayley!? :P

xxjuliexx 16-05-2010 12:29 PM

and hayley i wont be sleeping yet

Kahlia1981 16-05-2010 12:31 PM

*hugs ward*

Stressed by current financial situation. The friend whose daughter smashed my computer monitor four weeks ago STILL hasn't offered any payment - even though she said at the time that she would. She also hasn't offered any payment, or talk of payment from the meal from our Cairns trip on the same circumstances. My housemate and I have been talking and are even considering the Small Claims issue through the courts. The total cost is equal to about the same amount I get per fortnight on my Disability Pension. :(

I hate that kind of tension with friends.

Wish I could crawl into a hole ...

one_step_closer 16-05-2010 12:36 PM

*hugs Kahlia* I'm sorry you're having such a difficult time.

xxjuliexx 16-05-2010 12:36 PM

*makes a special well suplyed pillow lined hole for Kahlia*

Kahlia1981 16-05-2010 12:39 PM

*hugs Lindsay* Thanks
*hugs Julie* Thank-you

Doikers 16-05-2010 12:39 PM

Hmmm I'm sorry you are stressed over your financial situation Kahlia :( *Offers HUGS*

one_step_closer 16-05-2010 12:40 PM

My blooming cats keep walking over my keyboard and pressing buttons!

xxjuliexx 16-05-2010 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by one_step_closer (Post 2299038)
My blooming cats keep walking over my keyboard and pressing buttons!

:-p :hehe: mine do that to

one_step_closer 16-05-2010 12:43 PM

These are my cats:

CrazyHayley 16-05-2010 12:44 PM

I missed Helen and Lindsay by the looks of things....*leaves germ free huggles parceled up for them for when they come back*

*huggles Julie* You staying up late then, not tired? Or in need of distraction?

*huggles Kahlia* yeah tension with friends over anything is horrid, but money when its essential is just...well, extra horrid. Especially when you were counting on that money for something so important for you. Is there any way you make her realise how essential it is that you get some money back soon, even if she can't do the full amount yet? I fear that if you take it to a small claims court you may ruin your freindship. Although, she has taken your friendship for granted by taking advantage of you in this situation and not thinking of how the consequences of her lack of contribution that she promised you affect you. Hmmm...sorry that doesn't really help you does it? *extra huggles*

Hmmm, I'm hungry....lunchtime methinks.....

Oooh Kitties!!! Awww. Lindsay they're lovely, will they give us wardies a cuddle?!

one_step_closer 16-05-2010 12:48 PM

Of course, they love cuddles! Well, the black and white one only likes guys for some reason!

Doikers 16-05-2010 12:49 PM

AHWW , Cute kitties Lindsay . we , in these flats are not aloud pets that don't get kept in a cage or tank , One neighbor has a parrot that can apparently swear like a trooper :) and another has a goldfish I think . But I'm petless atm.

Doikers 16-05-2010 12:50 PM

OOhh I'm a guy! , *Cuddles Lindsays Black and White cat*

one_step_closer 16-05-2010 12:52 PM

Her name is Lily, the ginger one is Crookshanks.

Doikers 16-05-2010 12:56 PM

Crookshanks? thats an unusual name , any story behind it?

xxjuliexx 16-05-2010 12:56 PM

5 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by one_step_closer (Post 2299045)
These are my cats:

awww there so cute

my kittys

one_step_closer 16-05-2010 12:58 PM

There's a cat in your bed! :laugh:

one_step_closer 16-05-2010 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doikers (Post 2299068)
Crookshanks? thats an unusual name , any story behind it?

He is named after the cat in Harry Potter.

Doikers 16-05-2010 01:00 PM

Ahhh , didn't really pay attention watching the Harry Potter movies lol

one_step_closer 16-05-2010 01:02 PM

Have you read the books?

xxjuliexx 16-05-2010 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by one_step_closer (Post 2299070)
There's a cat in your bed! :laugh:

lol yea theres always a cat in my bed

Doikers 16-05-2010 01:07 PM

No I haven't read the HP books , I struggle to read anything like a book recently , I still buy books though lol, when my attention span and concentration come back I'll have tons to read :)

MammaMia 16-05-2010 01:07 PM

*cuddles everyone*

Doikers 16-05-2010 01:07 PM

*Hugs Helen*

wildly insane 16-05-2010 01:10 PM

aww kitties, I miss my cat, whenever I go home she spends all night curled up on my bed. I have two rats, they're ever so cute and friendly, they're staying with my parents for a month though as I'm away from my house more than I'm in this month so thought it wasn't fair on them.

*hugs Hayley back* thanks for the welcome :) Wow, prozac, caffeine and proplus you should be bouncing off walls. getting up always seems to be the hardest part of the day, although yesterday it was going to bed, go figure. Ach though, am not so bad :P

A snuggle rug sounds awesome

offers support to everyone and goes off to sit quietly in a corner

one_step_closer 16-05-2010 01:14 PM

Has anyone used their crisis team? How do you find them? I think mine is rubbish to be honest. Most of their advice involves telling me to watch TV.

Doikers 16-05-2010 01:18 PM

I'm not even sure I have a crisis team to be honest , I have a MH Social worker who I'm supposed to call if I'm in trouble during office hours but no-one for the nights or weekends . I'm sorry yours are so flipping useless Lindsay.:(

*Hugs Wildly_Insane* Nice to meet you , I'm Mark :) You have a Meerkat on your head!! Didn't try and sell you car insurance did he? Simples :P

wildly insane 16-05-2010 01:32 PM

hehe, hi Mark, no, he is a she called Marge, unfortunately she got run over the day after I took that photo, she wasn't very old either, guess what her brother was called - Homer! I worked on meerkat behaviour for a year in South Africa in 2005, it was amazing.

MH on the NHS is pretty blinking useless

Scarletdreamer 16-05-2010 01:35 PM

*peeks in*

Sorry about last night... :(

*hides again*

xxjuliexx 16-05-2010 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by one_step_closer (Post 2299095)
Has anyone used their crisis team? How do you find them? I think mine is rubbish to be honest. Most of their advice involves telling me to watch TV.

oh that ever magic tv again..... oh yes that cures all...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doikers (Post 2299100)
*Hugs Wildly_Insane* Nice to meet you , I'm Mark :) You have a Meerkat on your head!! Didn't try and sell you car insurance did he? Simples :P

meerkat car insurance mark...

one_step_closer 16-05-2010 01:39 PM

*joins April in hiding* How are you today?

Scarletdreamer 16-05-2010 01:41 PM

Not too great... but better than I was last night. Kind of. There are unresolved issues there... :(

*keeps hiding*

Doikers 16-05-2010 01:42 PM

Julie you don't have that TV AD with the Meerkat in New Zealand ? It was funny but now it's beginning to grate a tad . Type in "Compare the Meerkat" into Youtube for a wide selection of clips lol

Doikers 16-05-2010 01:43 PM

*Finds her hiding spot and Huggles April*

xxjuliexx 16-05-2010 01:58 PM

*wonders if i'm tired yet*

xxjuliexx 16-05-2010 02:13 PM

*curls up in a corner* 'm fine