RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

nicole94 17-03-2010 01:56 AM

lol, sociology is really interesting, im thinking about doing it as an A level aswell :D lol, at home i have a bedtime :/ but here i dont really, although once it gets to about midnight they kick me outta the day room! XD but cause im in my bed theres not really much they can do.

nicole94 17-03-2010 01:57 AM

lol, obvs posted at the same time! k then lol, night x

SoMuchMore 17-03-2010 06:49 AM

Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone! It's also my 21st birthday! So everyone go out and celebrate. :-)

Doikers 17-03-2010 10:05 AM

* hugs Nicole , Sparkle , Laura and Helan and Crimson , April* I hope I didn't miss anyone out .
and
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Laura!! , are you doing anything to celebrate ?

CrazyHayley 17-03-2010 11:41 AM

Happy St Patricks Day *Irish cuddles!*

Also very happy 21st birthday Laura - I hope that you enjoy your day *birthday bumps!* lol

Haven't time to do proper post, just to say I survived last night and I'm now going to meet my mum and fellow irish family members for some paddy days lunch :) ttfn. xxxxxx

MammaMia 17-03-2010 12:29 PM

*cuddles lots*

Happy St Patricks Day aha!!
Happy 21st Birthday Laura, hope you have an amazing day!!!!

Hayley, glad you got through last night sweetheart.
Nicole, I hope you managed to get some sleep last night *cuddles* Sorry I left without a word..

nicole94 17-03-2010 01:11 PM

^^ hey, you feeling better now?? *hugs* thats ok lol, i had to leave suddenly too. (my nurse came in and made me try and go to sleep) i didnt get much sleep last night lol, but i've managed to have some sleep this morning. now im just sat waiting, knowing that somewhere there is a meeting going on about me :/

MammaMia 17-03-2010 01:15 PM

Glad you managed to get some sleep. What's the meeting about? It might help you?? *hugs* I feel worse. *shrugs*

nicole94 17-03-2010 01:21 PM

i have absolutley no idea, i think they're gonna put me into care though cause they dont want me going home :( aaw, why you feeling worse??

Doikers 17-03-2010 01:24 PM

UGH! I've had a bill for utilities from my old supplier for like 2 months and 9 days last year for
Wait for it...................
1418.63!!
There NO WAY I run up that bill I also got a bill from my current supplier for 15 or so , so that shows I can't have ran up such a huge bill . I was triggered before and this hasn't helped one bit .
I've also got a letter from my old supplier addressed to "The Occupior" that I'm too anxious to open .
I feel sick.

MammaMia 17-03-2010 01:34 PM

Nicole, why do you think that sweetheart? *cuddles*

Doikers, could you speak to your housing worker about these bills especially if you shouldn't be receiving them anymore? Or speak to the company about why it's so high? Try not to harm *cuddles*

nicole94 17-03-2010 01:34 PM

:/ that doesnt sound good :/ you should contact them and try and find out where that bill has come from :/

Doikers 17-03-2010 01:49 PM

I know I have to get a hold of my houseing support worker ,There is NO WAY I can contact them myself , I'm just far too anxious and my words get muddled up in my mouth and I make no sense ugh.
My hands are shaking , I went to write in my journal and it looks like a spider ice skated across the paper a bit.
My rents going up too and I have to find out if my houseing benefit will go up with it because otherwise I don't know if I can afford to live here its like going up just over 20 a week which is a lot for me.
Sorry to waffle on , I need to get out of my flat for a bit .

nicole94 17-03-2010 01:54 PM

aaw bless :/ im glad i dont have to worry about that sorta stuff yet :/ although there's this project in my area for young people (16+) where they can move into a communal home, you have you're own room and stuff then theres a communal kitchen and bathroom and stuff, and my auntie is trying to persuade my mum to try and get me into that (im 16 next month)

MammaMia 17-03-2010 01:54 PM

Maybe go for a walk?? *cuddles* But hope you get hold of your housing support worker soon, could she help to see if your benefit will go for the rent thing?? *cuddles*

Scarletdreamer 17-03-2010 02:18 PM

Happy birthday, LauraStar, & good to see you back!!! How are things going?

Yeh, & happy St. Paddy's Day to all who are Irish or who wish to be. ;) I'm not doing anything to celebrate, but oh well. I'm not even wearing a green shirt... I am awful. :P

*sigh*

*hides*

nicole94 17-03-2010 02:22 PM

lol, happy st patricks day, im 1/4 irish :/ lol cause im cool ;)

MammaMia 17-03-2010 02:44 PM

I'm 1/4 Irish too :D But not wearing anything green, still in my night clothes at the moment mwahahaha.

*curls up & cries*

Scarletdreamer 17-03-2010 03:14 PM

*cuddles Helen* Got your PM, will respond sometime soon. Don't know if it will be today but I will do my best. :) *holds you gently and wraps you in a fuzzy blanket*

I was supposed to see my NP this morning but I cancelled as my car has its "check engine" light on and I don't want to drive 35 miles on a highway where most people drive 70mph!! So yeah... and plus, had a ton of schoolwork to do. I know, I know, I'm trying to rationalize my decision(s)... but those are the reasons. I rescheduled for the 30th... hopefully I have enough meds to get me by for then. :-/

Stupid insurance... now I have to do mail-order for meds. :( So I have to figure that out...

Am so stressed out and overwhelmed right now... just got off WoW after finishing up some school stuff that I didn't think I'd get done, am totally an altoholic... haha... meaning I play my alternate characters a lot instead of focusing on just one character. Oh well. :) Here is what my hunter looks like. That's on the "new" server that we've been playing on... here is my "main" - my main toon that I've put the most time & effort into. - she's on our "old" server, the one we (my husband & I) started on. And now I will stop boring you with links. Haha.

URGHHHHHH................. :crying: Hate myself so much. I can distract myself for so long but then it all comes crashing down again. :(

MammaMia 17-03-2010 03:20 PM

Sorry your car isn't behaving again :( Hope it's a simple problem to fix *cuddles* Hope you have enough meds to last you to then. Glad you've reschudled your appointment. Hope the work goes okay. Sorry about my whingy PM :(

nicole94 17-03-2010 03:24 PM

lol. im not wearing anything green either! but im in the hospital, im allowed :D and i bet you're irish family isnt as awesome as mine. im related (through marriage) to the guy who plays mr tumnus in 'the lion, the witch and the wardrobe'

*hugs helen*

MammaMia 17-03-2010 03:27 PM

Wow that's awesome Nicole. I'm only Irish because um...well actually I'm not sure who I'm related to that's irish hahaha!!! I will get dressed eventually, going out tonight, so I have to really :P Although not going out to get drunk =)

*hugs Nicole lots*

nicole94 17-03-2010 03:32 PM

lol, i know, never, met him though :( but at least i can say im related!! aaw, where you going? it will do you good to get out. im dressed. and sat in bed on the laptop! XD ahwell. at least i have my curtains open today cause i feel able to have them open which i dont often, although im starting to panick and think about closing them lol

MammaMia 17-03-2010 03:42 PM

Awesome, maybe you'll meet one day :) But like you say, least you can say you're related. Don't know where I'm going. Going for food :p My dad sees me every Wednesday night & we always go out. Sure it will do me some good going out. Glad you're dressed, more of an improvement than me. I never have my curtains open haha, rare to have mine open. Close them if it helps your anxiety go away *cuddles*

nicole94 17-03-2010 03:44 PM

lol, yeah. i mean the curtains around my bed lol! i have one side closed, but i still have one open! the bed opposite me is empty so i havent gotta worry about people being in there, but i cant decide if i would feel safer with them open or closed!!

MammaMia 17-03-2010 04:01 PM

Close it if it helps you feel safer sweet. You can always open one again hehe!

nicole94 17-03-2010 04:22 PM

got it closed now (mainly cause my nose is running and there are tears rolling down my face but still) noone can see me now, im safe.............................

Doikers 17-03-2010 04:47 PM

I got a hold of my houseing support worker and he is coming by next Monday , he sais it's not my bill and not to worry but it was addressed to me, *STRESSES* I've just gotta hold on for 5 days until he comes by.
He was VERY sorry he never showed up this Monday a bit of paper covered my name in his diary , He was very apologetic to be fair , these things happen I guess.......

nicole94 17-03-2010 04:50 PM

thats good then.............................................. .
sorry. my minds not clear enough to reply properly, will try and write something proper later on.....................

MammaMia 17-03-2010 04:54 PM

Doikers, keep holding on, you can do it, I promise

*holds Nicole* Cry if it helps xx

I spy a Laura ;)

SoMuchMore 17-03-2010 04:57 PM

*cuddles everyone* Thanks for the birthday wishes! I am prolly not celebrating much today b/c i'm stuck in my hometown for spring break and nobody else is here... So I am just going out to dinner and having a few drinks there lol... i'll prolly party more when i get back to school.

April - I've been alright. Attempting to figure out where life is going/where i want it to go. Too much thinking sometimes i guess but thats how i always am heh.

I will try to reply to everyone properly later.
*pinches all those who admitted to not wearing green* lol jk

nicole94 17-03-2010 05:13 PM

sorry. didnt even realise there was a birthday :/ happy birthday. OW that hurt!! lol

shadowedsoul 17-03-2010 05:22 PM

sorry for not replying, was being stuiped, everthing is a okay, its better if i just shut up and not say anything. curls up in corner and hides. me sorry

MammaMia 17-03-2010 05:27 PM

Ow that hurt =P

CrazyHayley 17-03-2010 09:12 PM

Wow so much has happened since I left this morn! Paddy's day lunch went ok. Two of my brothers came along which I wasn't expecting, but it was good as it split the focus from me and my mum couldn't go into things, phew.

Both of my grandfathers were Irish (both passed away when my parents were young), so my mum and father are half Irish, meaning I still get to be half Irish! The majority of my Irish family are now situated in a town called Killester just outside of Dublin. I last saw them when they came over in 2008, but we went on a family holdiay to them in 2004 which was fab. My 85year old great aunt still came out and had a sherry each night with us! She's passed away since, but she lived til the end if you know what I mean!

I've eaten far too much today, but my PMDD makes me ravenous and I think i'd be in worse a state if I carried on restricting rather than munching....I'll prob change my opinion on that later, but hey ho...

If I knew how to do links thingymabobs I'd do one to my WoW toon, but I'm so not technical minded, but for those who understand these things I only have one toon called Roseleigh, I've just levelled to 18, I'm a gnome mage in the realm darkspear. If my eyelids weren't drooping already I'd be going on there tonight! But once I start I can't stop for a good few hours!

*group huggles all in ward - even those hiding in the corners!*

SoMuchMore 17-03-2010 09:21 PM

*makes sure those pinches arent too painful*

*hugs nicole* no worries on not realizing about the bday, i sometimes miss things too on here. And thats cool about the guy you are related too! Hang in there.

*hugs mark* sorry you've been so stressed. Its good that it didnt wind up being your bill.. Hope you are alright.

*cuddles helen* have fun going out tonight!

*cuddles april* sorry about your car and the fact u are overwhelmed. Keep fighting. How r u else wise? (I havent been around in awhile.. sorry)

Going out to dinner soon. Order my first legal drink in the US.. (I know it sounds lame to all those in Europe.. but its a big deal here haha)

SoMuchMore 17-03-2010 09:22 PM

*hugs hayley* Sorry i missed you we posted at the same time!

CrazyHayley 17-03-2010 09:54 PM

"puppy sinclair!! Do you wanna come outside whilst I have my fag before bed time?"

*goes out to smoking shelter*
*comes back in and sprays self with pretty smelling stuff so not to stink of fags*

Night all or good morning for those of you who will be awake shortly! Here's hoping we all sleep well and have a better day tomorrow.

*snuggles down in corner with her teddy bear*

Kahlia1981 17-03-2010 10:11 PM

*hugs all*

Sorry I've been absent and missed several pages. I don't think I'm going to be able to catch up I'm afraid. Mucho apologetico.

*hugs everyone then disappears back into the dark*

MammaMia 17-03-2010 10:38 PM

*cuddles everyone*

Sorry it's not more :(

Kahlia1981 17-03-2010 10:55 PM

*cuddles Helen tightly*

*hugs everyone then disappears into a dark space for a bit*

MammaMia 17-03-2010 11:20 PM

*cuddles Kahlia tightly & hides*

PrincessSparkle 17-03-2010 11:27 PM

Happy Birthday Laura hope you had a great day!!!! Wooow thats a high bil,yeah you should see can you get any help with them! Hope ur day was ok Nicole,glad to hear u got some sleep! Hope evryones xxxx

PrincessSparkle 17-03-2010 11:29 PM

hope everyones Paddys day was fun and hugs for all!

Scarletdreamer 18-03-2010 09:14 AM

I am so ****ing anxious and it's just past 5am in the morning... WTH is WRONG with me?!!?

I tried to post yesterday but the comp froze & I didn't have time to post again. Sorry about that, guys.

Please keep me in your thoughts/prayers because I don't know if I can handle much more of this anxiety... it sucks beyond belief and I really, really need to refill one of my meds as it will be running out before it can come mailorder!!

:(

Kahlia1981 18-03-2010 09:21 AM

*hugs everyone*

April - *hugs* anxiety can be a big hurdle but you can get past it. By the way, I really like your display pic (caution depression ahead). Nice one.

*walks around and hugs everyone then disappears into the darkness again*

Scarletdreamer 18-03-2010 09:24 AM

*cuddles Kahlia* Thanks. :) I found it on LiveJournal... icon-making community, and really liked it. I only hope that it doesn't offend anyone here. :-/

I hope I can get past this anxiety, because it is awful. I am calming down a little now... I think part of it has to do with the fact that I went to bed last night with a full stomach and that usually makes me feel not the best, which leads to anxiety about being ill, etc. But I am doing a little better... I think? :-/

How are you?

*more cuddles*

Doikers 18-03-2010 10:40 AM

* Hugs all *
I like your new avatar April , not offended at all.
I really did not want to get out of bed this morning , I was in bed for coming up to 14 hours :) getting up means I have to fight the urges again and I keep losing that battle . I had one coffee and moved onto the peppermint tea so I don't get caffine anxiety, I don't need THAT on top of everything else .

Is WoW like Runescape ? I have a runescape members account but I haven't played for a while , all this gaming talk makes me want to start again but I'll be so far behind the updates ..... might be fun though .

Scarletdreamer 18-03-2010 10:48 AM

My husband says that Runescape and WoW are "two different little animals" but they are both RPGs. WoW isn't free - you have to buy subscriptions either every month, every 2 months, or every 6 months... and now he just said that nahh, they don't look at all much the same. I love WoW but it's the only computer game that I play. It takes up so much time & is such a wonderful distraction though... MOST of the time. :-S

*hugs Mark* At least you got enough sleep... lol... might as well look at it in a good light, right? :P I'm feeling a little better although still crazy anxious... I hate this so much. Updated my r/v thread a little bit ago if anyone cares to take a look...

*sigh*

*hides*

Doikers 18-03-2010 11:00 AM

I read your venting post April * Super Hugs * I really hope the hugs help I'm BAD at the advice . But those Cliches even if they are all cliches help . Well they help me anyway and you CAN get through this I hope you believe that too.

I pay to be a Runescape Member but I think it's much cheaper than WoW . I think I might start Runescape again as it would be a good distraction ,I've been paying for it but not playing lol . Not a Lot of money but still.......