RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Scarletdreamer 30-12-2009 08:36 PM

*cuddles Franz* Yeh, I understand the feeling vulnerable. How you doing now?

*huggles Vicki* What's up, love?

*holds Jocelyn* Wish I could say something that would make you feel better... I don't think you're a terrible mum though, just one that's really struggling.

My stomach hurts... :(

Strawberry.Bananas 30-12-2009 08:38 PM

*Hugs April* thanks hon.

Just...relationship stuff mostly. Getting me down.

Scarletdreamer 30-12-2009 08:40 PM

*hugs Vicki back* Feel free to talk about it here... or PM me... I'm married so I might have a little bit of advice or support or whatever, I don't know. I'm not saying I'm a relationship expert, heh, but I do have some experience with arguments and rough spots under my belt.

Strawberry.Bananas 30-12-2009 08:41 PM

Lol thanks hon. I'm just in a really complicated relationship and I'm struggling what I can expect from what I want, and what he wants out of it all. =/

Scarletdreamer 30-12-2009 08:44 PM

You're welcome. :) Figured I may as well offer. Never know where that might take you, lol. Hrm, maybe you could ask him what he expects? as openness in relationships is one of the keys to success. Sorry if that seems too simple, heh. :-/

*hugs*

PoisonedApple 30-12-2009 08:45 PM

*curls up and cries*

Strawberry.Bananas 30-12-2009 08:46 PM

I probably should; but like I say, it's a complicated relationship and we've only recently gotten back together. I think I need to leave it for a couple of weeks and just see what happens. ... Well, I know what's going to happen...

Scarletdreamer 30-12-2009 08:46 PM

*cuddles a_m* What's up, sweetie? anything we can do to help?

[Awakening] 30-12-2009 08:51 PM

sorry April

*hugs everyone*

I'm not safe atm. I've slipped up more than normal and i can't stop, its not enough. sleeping forever sounds so beautiful right now

PoisonedApple 30-12-2009 08:54 PM

*hugs april* not really. i don't even know why i feel bad. i just wanna cry... amongst other things i wanna do but refuse to... but i'm at work right now so i can only cry here atm which just makes me feel frantic.

[Awakening] 30-12-2009 09:04 PM

*hugs* ^ im sorry u feel so bad. could u maybe leave early?

Strawberry.Bananas 30-12-2009 09:10 PM

*Cuddles everyone* Not a good night for us all really is it guys?

I'm not so good at replying to the thread, but if I can be of any help at all, send me a PM or an e-mail or add me on MSN or something and I'll certainly do my best :)

Absynnthe 30-12-2009 09:15 PM

*is zonked*

It actually feels like an outer body experience right now. Like, I can almost see myself typing. What a weird sensation.

*huggles to everyone* I'm not being very good with the whole responding to people. I've read everything, but it's not sinking in properly. Hope this stops tomorrow...

PoisonedApple 30-12-2009 09:24 PM

i'm considering it joc... today my boss isn't here so i'd just need to fill out a leave slip and go... no explaining for once.

on the other hand i dunno where to go to if i do leave early. *puts head on desk*

i dunno if i'm dealing so well with a new year coming and stress building up... i don't think i have anything left for when i get too stressed and overwhelmed now that i'm 'healthier'. i don't cut, starve, drink (more than a glass every blue moon or so) or smoke. i haven't been feeling artsy in a long long time. i've read every book i own or could borrow (i can't stand to reread them till i've totally forgotten the words because if i know the paragraph it seems a waste to read the first sentence let alone the rest...)
i dunno what to do with myself anymore.

PoisonedApple 30-12-2009 09:27 PM

nope it isn't vicki...
wednesday is supposed to be a good day... the week is half over. but it just doesn't feel like a good day today.

hope you feel better soon dv *hugs all around*

shadowedsoul 30-12-2009 10:57 PM

argh!!! everthing gone to ****. why the hell im i even trying,i give up.curls up in ball and crys

Scarletdreamer 30-12-2009 11:26 PM

*pops in and cuddles everyone*

*huggles Jocelyn* Can you speak with anyone? therapist, close friend, etc.? Sorry, I forget who in here is in treatment and who isn't...

*hugs Vicki* Yer, it's not a good night for anyone. Me included... But the good thing is that we'll all pull through, as long as we don't give up. I hope. :-X

*snuggles Franz* Being dissociated is a weird feeling... is it the flashback thingummy that triggered the dissociation?

*cuddles a_m* Did you end up leaving work early? because I think that probably would be/would've been a good idea... if you're that frantic then it'd probably be good to go somewhere, go for a walk, do some cardio at home, let yourself have a good cry, etc. How're you doing now?

*holds Jill* What's gone on, sweetie? Don't give up... things will be okay, you can make it.

Absynnthe 30-12-2009 11:43 PM

I think it might have been. Although I'm now feeling scarily hyperactive. But not happy.

*bounces off walls*

risenfromperdition 31-12-2009 02:51 AM

*sits in corner and stares at wall*

SoMuchMore 31-12-2009 08:07 AM

*hugs shadowedsoul* you okay? Stay safe hun

*hugs franz* ive only depersonalized... so i dont know exactly what you are feeling... but i can tell u that depersonalization is really weird and sucks majorly. Hope you feel better soon.

*hugs horseridinbbe and offers blanket* u alright?

I am tired, but probaby wont be able to sleep. I've got a friend that is threatening to abuse drugs if things keep going the way they are for her. It's bringing me back (making me remember) days where my friends would threaten SI and suicide. *sigh*... just one more thing to worry about... *collapses in corner for the night*

PoisonedApple 31-12-2009 08:48 AM

april~ no i didn't. i should have but i didn't know what to do with myself outside work either... in th end i ignored my mind as best i could and vented to a friend. *hugs*

*hugs laura* i hope your friend is alright and that you are able to get some sleep...

nighty night everyone.

MammaMia 31-12-2009 11:14 AM

Sends hugs around for everyone.

Had a really good evening last night with my best friend via skpe and msn lol. Went to bed about 12.30am and slept really good. Except waking up and nightmares but hey. Am sooo ill today :/ Last day at work aswell..

Kahlia1981 31-12-2009 11:22 AM

*hugs everyone*

I managed not to throw up for two hours after eating last night - and I only threw up because I took my meds. My body/my brain/whatever ... gave me no choice. My housemate says "new GP for the New Year - less than 3 hours away now here :p

I'm going manic so I thought I'd type while I could still remember how to. *sigh* Someone stop the world ... I really, truly want to get off.

[Awakening] 31-12-2009 02:58 PM

I ended up in a&e last night. i ok just v tired and me and the mrs r struggling to keep strong for each other. the psych suggested hospital last night but said to try something else first , the home treatment team.
I just feel a bit numb. sorry the cottage pies on hold.
*snuggles up on the sofa*

Absynnthe 31-12-2009 03:05 PM

Hey, it's DaVengenzz, aka Franz.

:( *cuddles for all* We're not having a good time, are we, warders?

*megalove to all*

~Grace~ 31-12-2009 03:09 PM

Feeling a bit brighter today
Have been shopping and bought some new pjs and socks!!

Hugs and love to all xx

shadowedsoul 31-12-2009 04:23 PM

im okay, just family member being arses. making up bullsh*t storys getting everbody worked up. and being a spoilt brat. im feeling down and just want to selfharm. i just seam to piss everbody off at work today. hmm just feel like curling up and hiding under a blanket, and screw new year. dont feel like celabrating new year to be honest. =/

risenfromperdition 31-12-2009 05:02 PM

*offers everyone cuddles and teddys*

Strawberry.Bananas 31-12-2009 05:59 PM

*Big hugs to everyone*

I'm feeling quite a bit better today...although I can't work out what's in my shoe!!! I can feel something but not find it! =/.

Anyway, I'm off out tonight, So I hope you all have an awesome New Year and I'll speak to you all in 2010. :) xxx

PoisonedApple 31-12-2009 06:21 PM

*hugs all around*
and *cuddles for the bearer of teddy bears :) *
hope today is better for everyone...

one_step_closer 31-12-2009 06:57 PM

I can't stop thinking about suicide. I don't know how to get through this.

risenfromperdition 31-12-2009 07:26 PM

*hugs lots*
ive got no advice, but here if you wanna chat

*cuddles teddy and sleeps*

Scarletdreamer 31-12-2009 10:24 PM

*pops in*

Will be leaving tomorrow on a trip - yey!! get out of the area for a bit - and will be back in about 2 weeks. I'll miss you guys!!!

*cuddles everyone*

risenfromperdition 01-01-2010 02:25 AM

baaaah. i wanted to get completely ****ed and forget how absolutely ***** this year has been but nothings open. my bro on the other hand is getting ****ed and hes not even legal >.> so not faaaaaaaair

3.5 more hours of this sh*te yearrr
[happy new year to you australian/english lot]

Kahlia1981 01-01-2010 07:20 AM

*hugs everyone*

Am way tired and heading towards depressed. Have been managing to keep food down and now working on keeping those darn meds down. *sigh* Just one thing after another sometimes ...

PoisonedApple 01-01-2010 09:51 AM

*hugs all*

good night and happy new year... take care and stay safe.

*heads off to sleep*

[Awakening] 01-01-2010 01:40 PM

Bye April, have a good time

Well done Kahlia *hugs*

Heather how was your new year? Are u feeling any better today? *cuddles*

I'm feeling v low. I keep having thoughts that i should do something. I don't want to die but i don't want to live either. *grabs a teddy and sneaks over to the corner*

shadowedsoul 01-01-2010 05:52 PM

cuddles scarlett. curls up in corner uder a blanket. im feel hmm not sure little things are bugging me feeling very irrtable. snapping at people. going to hide in here for a while,freind not speaking to me, not sure what i have done. just feel very rubbish

Absynnthe 01-01-2010 06:37 PM

Happy new year, my darlings. :')

Hopefully this year will be better than the last one.

xox

shadowedsoul 01-01-2010 06:53 PM

argh!!! fu*ksake i cant deal with this, fu*k why her, why does the people i care alot about die. fu*k i cant stop crying.curls up under blanket and hides

[Awakening] 01-01-2010 07:40 PM

Shadowed soul, sorry my heads a mess, what's going on sweetie? *offers gentle cuddles and a listening ear*

SoMuchMore 01-01-2010 08:34 PM

*hugs everyone*

happy new year! (i'm a little late lol but, i just got to a computer)
Sorry to hear that some of you are still feeling low.
*hands out poppers for a belated new years party*

Absynnthe 01-01-2010 08:41 PM

*Pops popper and dances* :')

Kahlia1981 01-01-2010 09:09 PM

*cuddles everyone*

I managed three things yesterday.
1) I wrote a small program in Assembly
2) I kept down some medication - I severely reduced the dose on the offchance that it would help, and it seems to have done so
3) I slept!!

Yay. I woke up an hour ago with the feeling that my mouth was full of sawdust. Still, onwards and upwards ... right??

Absynnthe 01-01-2010 09:11 PM

:'D Well done Kahlia!

*mega cuddle*

MammaMia 02-01-2010 01:07 AM

Struggling tonight.
Great.
Needs to **** off.

SoMuchMore 02-01-2010 01:32 AM

*hugs kahlia* yay! great job!

*gently cuddles helen* you okay hun? You don't need to **** off, if you were talking about yourself. Stay strong.

My family is being super annoying... *hides in ward so I dont have to be around them anymore*... Maybe i should go read a book or something.

MammaMia 02-01-2010 01:54 AM

*cuddles* I meant me and my head, more my head though. I'm sorry your family are being super annoying, sadly that's their job sometimes =(

risenfromperdition 02-01-2010 02:16 AM

*cuddles everyone sleepily*
*curls up with teddy*

MammaMia 02-01-2010 02:30 AM

*cuddles with Heather*
You okay sweetheart?? x