RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

chocostashchick 26-06-2008 12:59 AM

i am wandering in to give massive hugs to all the lovely people *BIG SQUISHY HUGS*

*throws chocolate about*

feeling a bit stressy atm and icky/desperate which is so annoying so i really wish i could hide here forever - that's the sucky part about virtual places, they're....... virtual

Zowie, i hope you are doing all right hun *hugs*

MammaMia 26-06-2008 01:23 AM

When will this end?

Hi Callie *bug squishy ugs back*

lil-princess 26-06-2008 01:51 AM

*Sending everyone loads of hugs*

I'm going to be spending a few days away from RYL, cause i don't feel very well and i just don't think i should be around for a few days :(

Take care all xxxx stay safe and stay strong xxxx

chocostashchick 26-06-2008 02:42 AM

*squishes Emma and Helen*
be safe you both!!

blondiebear 26-06-2008 03:05 AM

Hugs everyone in the Psych Ward Tent.

I just had my second ever filling in my life. From a broken tooth. Dentist put a special kind of filling, temporary for just a year or two. Did that kind of filling cause it was close to the nerve, won't irritate nerve, so hopefully won't end up in root canal. No pain right now though.

Sorry if too much info. This is all new to me.

*hugs everyone*

chocostashchick 26-06-2008 03:15 AM

awww Susan big hugs
fillings are not veru fun, are they? i bet that since you were proactive and responsible and took care of it soon that you wont need a root canal. those are pretty rare if you go to the dentist frequently and do what they say

*sits in Psych Ward Tent and feels very denially and still wishes this was a real place in the real world because somehow i actually do feel safer here*

MammaMia 26-06-2008 03:25 AM

-HUGS Emsie, Callie & Susan-

Fillings suck :(

Ugh I feel so shitty, yet so happy, fun times :(

blondiebear 26-06-2008 03:31 AM

I'm not that proactive. Was just in for a routine cleaning. Got the filling instead. Have a bit of a headache but suspect that is from the slow drill.

I do what the dentist says. I may not even eat solid food tonight. let this special stuff harden overnight.

I have a headache and am doing call forwarding tonight. Sigh.

farawayfairy 26-06-2008 01:29 PM

I want to cut. I'm fed up of not doing it. I deserve to hurt. I hate me. I hate me I hate me I hate me. Someone kill me.

blondiebear 26-06-2008 01:34 PM

You do not deserve to hurt.

I'm so unused to fillings that this feels wierd. I'm still afraid to use that side of my jaw. It isn't just a filling, he used the filling material to re-build the corner of the tooth that broke off. I'm nervous too cause he said it would last only a year or two. I'll have to figure out something for breakfast cause I'm still hungry from last night.

beautiful_mistake 26-06-2008 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by farawayfairy (Post 878660)
I want to cut. I'm fed up of not doing it. I deserve to hurt. I hate me. I hate me I hate me I hate me. Someone kill me.

oxox

zowie 26-06-2008 07:35 PM

Having an early night tonight because I just don't want to be awake anymore.

Automatik Teknicolour 26-06-2008 07:41 PM

I can't do this anymore.
I want to cut
I need to cut

Automatik Teknicolour 26-06-2008 07:51 PM

Why is there no one here :'(

Pomegranate 26-06-2008 09:10 PM

Sorry Jess hun *hugs you* Are you alright? Whats going on? xx

Automatik Teknicolour 26-06-2008 09:16 PM

It's not your fault, there can't be someone here 24 hours a day
Having a lot of problems with my jealous boyfriend
I've spent all night convincing him not to end it, yet I'm failing on why now :/
I don't know if its worth all the hassle any more

Pomegranate 26-06-2008 09:26 PM

Well, why did you not want him to end it?

And why do you now not think it is worth the hassle?

What has changed?

xxx

Automatik Teknicolour 26-06-2008 09:36 PM

In his eyes? Me, I've changed
He's told me, I can't make him happy, that there isn't any point in us being together anymore
I don't want to end it, we've been together for just over a year, I don't want to throw that away
x

Pomegranate 26-06-2008 10:10 PM

But if it is not working sweetie then eventually the two of you will end up both unhappy in the relationship. I know it is hard to let go of something we have invested a lot of time and care into but sometimes it is for the best. Can you see yourself being with him in 5 years time? Would it make it easier if you broke up in a month, or 3 or a year?

Automatik Teknicolour 26-06-2008 10:23 PM

There was a time when I could see us together, now I'm not too sure
He's always complaining how depressed he is, but he won't get any help
Course, he see's my help as a disadvantage to put it lightly, because it makes him sadder :/
So I can't win really