RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Detour. Derail 08-04-2008 10:36 PM

I KNOW it'd help...but....
Argh...I dunno....panic has set in now..I couldnt go out even if I wanted to....not without drugging myself up....the I'd probably just OD anyway...

Pomegranate 08-04-2008 10:47 PM

Alexx why aren't I/shouldn't I be worried? I just want you to be safe. You help so much on here and that is what makes you a valuable member if nothing else. Please think about it x

Ally take care of yourself ok? Can you go to the health centre tomorrow to get them to check it out for you? *hugs*

Keep trying to tell her Chloe, you can do this. Could you show her some of your posts from here? Or email them to her before hand so you will definitely talk about some proper stuff?

Carole, I have no advice right now *hugs* but I will be back when I have something for you other than thoughts.

Wake up Callie! lol Hope you are alright hun x

Detour. Derail 08-04-2008 10:55 PM

I'm sorry Emma....
I'll....I'll think about it....
but I can't promise anything :crying:

:pinch: I don't wanna let you all down...
I wish I was in hospital...
it's...just the bit in between leaving here and getting there that I can't do :(

Pomegranate 08-04-2008 10:58 PM

Don't apologise hun :) Don't leave here if you are scared. Take the tent with you for comfort and I can text you the whole trip there if you want?

~*forever_broken*~ 08-04-2008 11:02 PM

Alexx sweetie, drugging yourself up before going out isn't a good idea esp if you think you will just OD... But you've got to do something sweetie *warm snuggles* I'm sorry hun, I've got nothing more for you.

Emma, my cut will be fine, it's not really deep or anything, just long and painful... I've butterflied it in hopes that it might not scar as bad... Am a bit peeved about not being able to get my meds till tomorrow afternoon :indifferent:... I take my meds in the morning so that means I'll have to wait till Thursday morning before I can start the second one :notsure:
*sigh*
C'est la vie

~*forever_broken*~ 08-04-2008 11:05 PM

*snuggles Alexx* You can do it sweetie

Detour. Derail 08-04-2008 11:12 PM

I tried to tell dad...
but became a stuttering mess....
i cant go without telling him...
he wont let me

Detour. Derail 08-04-2008 11:30 PM

I want to go
I cant go
But I want to go....

:pinch:

~*forever_broken*~ 08-04-2008 11:35 PM

Sweetie it sounds to be like you need to go... Why can't you?

Detour. Derail 08-04-2008 11:43 PM

FFS....
I told dad I was having a hard night...
his reply...
"mmm"

Detour. Derail 08-04-2008 11:45 PM

I cant go...
coz I need to tell dad...otherwise he wont let me out..
and i cant GET there coz mum has the car and i have no money for the bus....
and dad will call mum and tell her im in hospital...
and she'll leave work early and come scream at me for "attention seeking" and coz shes had to leave work early

Pomegranate 08-04-2008 11:53 PM

Sweetie, your mum would rather you go than do something to hurt yourself. Could you please tell him? Or show your posts tonight?

Detour. Derail 08-04-2008 11:56 PM

I dont want to show him the posts though....
coz then he'll know about this forum...
and they'll demand to check..and then I might as well not HAVE an account on here....

My mum..really doesnt care :/

~*forever_broken*~ 09-04-2008 12:00 AM

Sweetie, better that she thinks you're attention seeking than you don't say anything and hurt yourself badly... *snuggles*
Please take care of you sweetie...

Sorry, I've got lecture *massive hugs*

Detour. Derail 09-04-2008 12:06 AM

*huggles my big sister*

My breathing is really irregular ><

Pomegranate 09-04-2008 12:07 AM

Please Alexx, I will beg you if it will help. Your mum has behaved horribly to you recently, you shouldn't suffer anymore because of her attitude towards this. Please, please, please go sweetheart. You don't have to deal with this alone.

Pomegranate 09-04-2008 12:08 AM

Why is your breathing irregular?? Have you taken something hun?

Detour. Derail 09-04-2008 12:13 AM

No...I just feel..off..and panicky...

If I go....they'll just send me home and think I'm time wasting coz I'm not feeling realllly suicidal...

Pomegranate 09-04-2008 12:15 AM

You don't know that hun and even if you aren't feeling suidical you clearly are not happy or even ok either from what I gather (this isn't meant nastily btw). Did they tell you to go back if you needed to last time?

Detour. Derail 09-04-2008 12:20 AM

Yeah.
I've just burst into tears for no reason..

WHYDIDMYDADHAVETOGOTOBED?!?!:pinch: