RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

pez_barbie 20-07-2008 12:57 PM

right i gotta go to work now, lets see how that goes. byes for now xx

Jetforce 20-07-2008 01:11 PM

bye there :-)

Have a good day at work xx

blondiebear 20-07-2008 03:17 PM

Hi. Just waking up. I hate the politics on the job.

Jess, hang in there.

I have a shoulder to cry on too. Don't be offened if I snore a bit, i'm on my first diet pepsi of the day.

1ofmany 20-07-2008 06:30 PM

Back from work. *hands out blankets*
I spent 5 minuets at work thinking the pepsi tap was broken untill i realised it wasnt switched on! Wasnt really with it.

Detour. Derail 20-07-2008 07:23 PM

*lurks*

Automatik Teknicolour 20-07-2008 08:12 PM

Lurking is good
*nods*

zowie 20-07-2008 08:17 PM

I slept aaallllllll day, and I'm going to bed in a minute.

1ofmany 20-07-2008 08:23 PM

I feel hollow and alone not likeing it.

~*forever_broken*~ 20-07-2008 10:08 PM

*sits next to Marc and feels hollow with him, so at least we're not alone now*

Auburn Shadow 20-07-2008 10:11 PM

*sits with you guys*

Though, I'll probably be asleep in a few mins, been awake far too long >.<

effervescence 20-07-2008 10:12 PM

*sits next to marc and ally and feels suicidal until it's time to go to lectures and pretend everything's okay*

Jetforce 20-07-2008 10:21 PM

*cuddles every1*

blondiebear 20-07-2008 11:10 PM

*feels absolutely crap about letting down a friend*
But all I did was go out and live my life?

Detour. Derail 20-07-2008 11:21 PM

whats wrong Susan?:(*hugs*

~*forever_broken*~ 20-07-2008 11:43 PM

*hugs everyone*

Chloe, please stay safe luv, please..? Love you sweetie.

RYL-mom Susan, what's wrong?

blondiebear 20-07-2008 11:43 PM

The longer I think about my hair, the shorter it gets. I'm starting to think at least 1, maybe 1.5 inches. We'll see what my hairdresser says tomorrow. It's pretty beat up from travel.

Detour. Derail 20-07-2008 11:46 PM

Its not your fault though.
You didnt KNOW she would have a bad day..nor were you responsible for it...please dont beat yourself up over it :(
I know what its like to feel like youve let a friend down but really you havent
*hugs and gives you something nice to drink*

Im terrible when i go to get my hair cut :P
I always get it cut REAAALLLYYYY short....then wait a few months til it grows...go back and get it cut shorter :P

blondiebear 21-07-2008 12:21 AM

For me, my hair is how long a "shoulder length" will it be. my hair breaks off easily so doesn't grow out so fast. If it just skims my shoulders it is too short to ponytail and there are two to three months of summer left. So an inch, maybe 1.5. I'm one of those people who is always hot, so i have to be able to get it up off my neck in summer. I'm blessed to have great hair.

~*forever_broken*~ 21-07-2008 12:24 AM

Susan it deffinatly sounds like she had a bad day... And that ages lashing out at you because she's upset. But there's nothing for you to feel guilty about. I know it's easy to say and not as easy to believe... But it's the truth.

As to hair, I'm about to the point where I'm just going to shave it all off, lol. Drives me crazy

Detour. Derail 21-07-2008 12:24 AM

Im sorry :(
I wish I could help you

I want my hair to GRRROOOOWWWW!!!!!
I got a full fringe...and it was great for the first few days....now ive remembered what an arse ache it is...so much trouble ><
so im gonna grow it out again :P

blondiebear 21-07-2008 12:28 AM

I have to have bangs/fringe. My forehead is so high as to be totally weird.

pez_barbie 21-07-2008 01:07 AM

Hey im back and okish im checking on my phone so i've only half read things. Hugs to everyone n i'll probably be on tomorrow night. Sorry to be wasting everyones time. I know im fine really but im just so confused right now i dunno who to trust or what to think and i need somewhere to keep me safe x

effervescence 21-07-2008 02:33 AM

chop it all off, then it will be off your neck

Jetforce 21-07-2008 03:14 AM

:-( i feel lonely and flat

blondiebear 21-07-2008 03:44 AM

If I chop it all off, it is too hard to take care of. Just wavy enough to go in weird directions. At just long enough to pony tail length, i can smooth it with a round brush as i dry it, or if i air dry it the wave/curls aren't weighted down so they are kinda cute.

~*forever_broken*~ 21-07-2008 04:16 AM

*hugs Susan*
What's up mum?

*cuddles her super cool sheep*
I love you Jeremy.

*retreats to her corner with enough water to hopefully head off a hangover*

1ofmany 21-07-2008 09:14 AM

Quote:

~*forever_lost*~ *sits next to Marc and feels hollow with him, so at least we're not alone now*
Quote:

Auburn Shadow *sits with you guys*
Quote:

effervescence *sits next to marc and ally
Thanks guys :)
Hangovers...makes me glad i dont drink hope you recover soon!

I never know what to do with my hair...it grows quickly and thickly i had it shaved really short in jan and havent had it cut since i just say i am going for a surfer hippy look! Need to do somthing with it soon though.

zowie 21-07-2008 10:56 AM

Feeling crap today. Don't know what to do with myself, want to OD but promised dad I'd be okay on my own.

Jetforce 21-07-2008 01:18 PM

*hugs zowie*

Hang in there xx

Detour. Derail 21-07-2008 01:43 PM

Hey Zowie...hang in there.
Love ya lots
xxxx*hugs*

blondiebear 21-07-2008 02:59 PM

Zowie, Take care of yourself. Be good to yourself.

*joins the group cuddle with Ally, Marc, Chloe, and Auburn Shadow*

1ofmany 21-07-2008 04:41 PM

So tired and dont know why. Do i go out tonight or not? Dunno if i can face anyone. RARGH.

~*forever_broken*~ 21-07-2008 04:55 PM

No hangover this morning! Yay! Of course... that might have had something to do with the fact that I was... um, sick last night... eww, I know, over share...

*hugs Marc*
Well if you do go out I hope you manage to have a good time. TOTALLY understand the feeling not being able to face anyone :crying: Oops, sorry, got a little emotional during my pep talk :blush:. Take care anyway.

*grabs some blankets, pillows, and stuffed toys from the closet, takes one of each and offers them around before she goes to take a nap*

Marc? Blanket? Pillow? Toy?

1ofmany 21-07-2008 05:11 PM

*takes a pillow* *hands out tasty nibbles*
Thanks Alyssa.
I think the main issue is that the friend, i hadnt seen for more then two weeks was at a party the other day and I was avoiding him as i didnt want to here why he hadnt got back to me, could be there *sigh* i need to learn to stop running.
*spreads love to all*

zowie 21-07-2008 06:26 PM

Thanks guys *weak smile*
Want to go to bed, just want this day to end.

~*forever_broken*~ 21-07-2008 08:20 PM

*hugs Marc and Zowie*

Well Marc, I hope things start to go better hun *cuddles*

Zowie, luv, *snuggles* I'm with you on wanting the day to be over... Please take care sweetie.

*huddles in her corner and sobs* if only I could cry in real time :crying:

Really hard session... Wrote about it in my thread (Ally's 'Pointless and Pathetic Rambles')...

Maybe I can manage a nap... *sniff*

CrazyHayley 21-07-2008 08:26 PM

*bursts in waving and runs round to snuggle everyone*

Oh my goodness its good to be back!!!
Sorry but I haven't the brain power to read the last 10pages to see what's been going on, but believe me, you've all been in my thoughts, wishing you well.
Parents wasn't too bad cos I dediced, F*ck it, I'm gonna smoke, for goodness sake, I'm 27 and still hiding it from my parents (although only been smoking 2years). So of course I got the "I'm so disapointed speech" and "you should know better" but at the end of the day its my life and right now I NEED to smoke, I needed to smoke to get me through the weekend. No danger will I ever be confessing to the SI, I dread to think what their reaction would be....not that I want or need them to know really. I hurt myself so that I don't hurt others, if they knew they'd be hurt, which is just pointless in harming them......waffling again....sorry....

Feeling pretty crap cos I was a two faced bitch. I stopped being friends with someone cos she was smothering me and becoming like a carer rather than a friend, so after an unrelated argument I found the reason to stop being friends. seemed a bit mean before just because she was too nice, although I had warned her off, but she didn't get the message. Anyway, cut a long story short, she got my new phone number, phoned me up and I was nice to her and lied.
I hate myself.
There are few things I despise more than a lying two faced bitch.
Well thats me today.....
.....so right now I want to punish myself, I want to cut....

CrazyHayley 21-07-2008 08:50 PM

I tried to go into the chat rooms to distract myself but my stupid computer disconnected me....:angry:
....still want to cut but I know I shouldn't...oh....:crying:

Detour. Derail 21-07-2008 08:57 PM

*hugs you* I dont have much sweety...but you are doing sooooo well...please keep going?
Maybe set yourself a target?
Like..."if I dont cut...I will treat myself tomorrow/friday night etc"
I find that helps....gives you something to aim for

1ofmany 21-07-2008 09:35 PM

Thanks so much for today. I have been so alone and feeling so worthless you have kept me hanging in there. I hope that these feelings will fade for a bit. If they carry on too much longer i may start to beleave them.

Hayley hope you start to feel better soon.

*hands out cuddley toys for all*

Casper_Fading 22-07-2008 02:17 AM

*hugs for everyone*

*hides in the corner*

lil-princess 22-07-2008 02:59 AM

Hugs Jess you ok huni??

*hugs everyone else*

Done something bad :( but not regreting it yet but i proberly will be tomorrow morning but oh well, voices wouldn't stop and i couldn't deal with them.

xx

effervescence 22-07-2008 03:00 AM

i have hiccups and it's really annoying.
grrrrrrr.
doing my head in.
and i have to go to a psych experiment soon. with hiccups. what an idiot.

~*forever_broken*~ 22-07-2008 03:30 AM

*hugs Jess tight*

What's up luv?

Casper_Fading 22-07-2008 03:32 AM

I get hiccups in the middle of the office... and everuone laughs at me >.<

I go home tomorrow.... I don't want to and I do. I miss my fiance and my kitten but I am so afraid that everytime I go... I will never see my family again... i don't know why. Everything is so hard right now. I need to cut... somehow... please... I need to....

~*forever_broken*~ 22-07-2008 03:36 AM

*hugs Jess*

Sweetie I wish I had some advice, some wisdom for you... But please try not to cut, you're doing so well with that. Please stay safe.

This is me, being useless...

*offers some of her champagne around*

blondiebear 22-07-2008 03:53 AM

Brace your selves fellow inmates i'm gonna chatter:

1. hair is two inches shorter, head is ten pounts lighter!:hehe: I'm just not the type for long hair I guess.

2. Got some paying work in today, and the client thought about my price and decided that it was okay. Especially since he'd tried to do one himself on a borrowed sewing machine.

*curls up with everyone in the piles of blankets and pillows.*

~*forever_broken*~ 22-07-2008 04:12 AM

*cuddles close to he lovely RYL mother and offers a stuffed kitty*

Don't forget the squishy toys.

Glad you've got a paying customer... What's up with your friend, mum?

*snuggles Susan*

One bottle of champagne down, one to go.... Bad bad bad bad bad day...

*curls up in her corner and wishes death would come*

~*forever_broken*~ 22-07-2008 04:47 AM

Two bOttles down... And I'm suprised 3 can still type... I guess now it's time for a lot of water...

~*forever_broken*~ 22-07-2008 05:32 AM

Drunkdrunkdrunkdrunksuckstilldrunk.

SO going to be hung over in the morning...