RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

MammaMia 04-11-2009 02:36 PM

How did it go honey?? *hugs you back and then cuddles everyone else*

Still in ****ing pain. Not ****ing happy.

Strawberry.Bananas 04-11-2009 08:03 PM

*hugs everybody*

Just popped in to give everybody hugs...hope you're all doing ok.
Sorry I don't check the thread as often as I'd like, but I'm always a PM away if any of you need anything...I'll certainly try to help...x

Kahlia1981 04-11-2009 09:14 PM

*cuddles everyone*

The appointment with the psychologist went well. He wants to see me weekly but my next appointment isn't until December unless there is a cancellation.

one_step_closer 05-11-2009 03:54 PM

I'm glad your appointment went well but that is quite a wait.

Kahlia1981 05-11-2009 09:20 PM

Lindsay: Yeah it is quite a wait. I'm hoping I can hang on for that long.

*cuddles everyone then goes and finds an empty corner and sits and rocks staring at the wall*

stargazer_x 05-11-2009 10:32 PM

*Walks in, looking around unsure*

Uhm...hello...I think I may need to check into this place. Feeling very unsafe right now.

However, I do bring cookies.

*Hands out chocolate chip cookies to everyone*

MammaMia 06-11-2009 12:08 AM

*cuddles everyone*

Not doing so good...

*stares at the wall and cries because she can't in real life*

Kahlia1981 06-11-2009 01:05 AM

*hugs Bethany* - come on in. We have a denial tent, a puppy (puppy SinClair), a smoking shelter, as many corners as people who need them so I hope you can get some relief from real life here.

*holds Helen* - no words I'm afraid but I can offer you a tissue.

*hugs everyone*

I feel down again. I had to act cheerful when I went to see my physio and now that I've stopped acting I just want to curl up on my bed and cry. But I can't cry. I feel like there is no escape from this mood except through death. I want it all to stop now. Can anybody stop the world cause I really, really want to get off.

*curls up into a little ball in the corner and cries*

MammaMia 06-11-2009 01:41 AM

*cuddles Kahlia lots*

Kahlia1981 06-11-2009 02:54 AM

*cuddles into Helen*

zowie 06-11-2009 04:55 AM

*Joins the cuddle with Kahlia and Helen and cries quietly*
Love you both. xxxxxx

Kahlia1981 06-11-2009 10:51 AM

*hugs Arwen*
*hugs everyone*
*curls up in a corner and cries her heart out*

MammaMia 06-11-2009 12:58 PM

*also cries her heart out and cuddles kahlia and arwen some more*

Shame I can't cry in real life *shrugs* Also there's cuddles for everyone :) One of my best friends has left me, well said she was, then a couple hours texted me saying she was sorry for everything, then has called me 12 times since and phoned my other best friend 5 times too. I could text her back and end this hurting etc, but she needs to know she can't keep saying she's going to leave/pushing me away and for nothing to happen. I don't want to do it...but as my best friend said I didn't leave, she's the one who pushed me..So why do I feel so guilty??

stargazer_x 06-11-2009 05:13 PM

*hugs Kahlia* Thank you for your kind welcome.

*looks around before finding a nice, cozy corner to curl up and cry in*

Kahlia1981 06-11-2009 09:32 PM

*hugs Helen* - I can't cry irl either. I'm sorry to hear what you are going through with your best friend. I hope you manage to work out something that is in your best interest.
*hugs Bethany and passes over some tissues*
*hugs everyone*

I just want to go back to bed and pretend this day never happened. And the problem with that is it's only about 7:30 am. I've been up for an hour and my low mood has hit. It's getting distressing. And the worst thing is that I can't find a cause. Oh well.

*goes and finds puppy SinClair then disappears into the denial tent and pretends that everything is alright*

Strawberry.Bananas 06-11-2009 09:41 PM

*Hugs Helen*

*Hugs Kahlia*

Hope you're both ok...x

This really sucks. Really, really sucks. Nobody seems to understand. The only reason I'm dwelling on the break-up is because that's the only thing that I can stop hurting me. Eventually. Only, I'd rather not stop it hurting. I'd rather it was never over. Why did he ask me to try again for 2 weeks later to bail again? I wish I understood him. I wish I could hate him.

SoMuchMore 06-11-2009 10:26 PM

*hugs helen, kahlia, bethany, and vicki* Sorry i would do individual responses but there has been a lot of posts since Ive been in here. Hope you all are doing alright.

I don't feel like talking much, it hurts to talk, or even think too much. I just wanted to pop in and say hi.

Kahlia1981 06-11-2009 11:31 PM

*hugs Vicki and Laura*
*hugs everyone else*

Meh.

stargazer_x 06-11-2009 11:42 PM

*hugs everyone*

I hope you're all doing okay.

MammaMia 06-11-2009 11:55 PM

*cuddles everyone*

Sorry we're all feeling so bad. Kahlia, hope your day improves :(

I just want to curl and sleep already :/