RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

ravynsoul 08-01-2009 12:41 AM

Katrica - That's not got to be fun. I hope your psych will be able to help you out; so that it can stop getting worse; and maybe even better.

Edit: sorry hit enter too soon. Sorry I can't offer any better help... but I have lots of hugs

Damnation. 08-01-2009 12:43 AM

Ravyn: I want to reply, but I seem to have run out of things to say x_o *hugs back* sorry

ravynsoul 08-01-2009 12:46 AM

Dayna - it's ok; I understand. Take care of yourself; that's most important!

Damnation. 08-01-2009 12:51 AM

I'll try

Accidentally Abstract 08-01-2009 01:38 AM

I've put plans in place to try to make sure I get through until I see my GP on Friday. Woo, go me.

Damnation. 08-01-2009 01:43 AM

*Hugs Lucy* Hope it goes well

Accidentally Abstract 08-01-2009 01:48 AM

Thank you *cuddles*. Hope you're okay. x

mouse in darkness 08-01-2009 02:01 AM

Sorry to everyone I miss but mind has unfortunatly turned to jelly and my memoriy is off trying to refile missing information, so it is of no help atm.

Ravyn *Takes candle and hugs greatfully* I do hope things are going well for you and that work is treating you well. I don't remember much from the hypnothearapy. Am seeing psycologist agian on saturday, he was rather concerned. I have slept more than the alloted 4 hours to an amazing 5 and it really is messing with my hole being. The SIing hasn't stopped....grr...

Dayna hope things really improve for you soon *hugs*

Katicia I hope your psyc helps you. *hugs*

Lucy glad to hear you have made plans to ge though until you see you doctor. *hugs*

Sorry for the lack of support. *Hugs and lollies (including chocolate) for all*

Damnation. 08-01-2009 02:06 AM

Lucy: *Cuddles back* Not really >__< but thanks anyway

Nicole: Thanks to you too *hugs*

ravynsoul 08-01-2009 02:10 AM

Lucy - That's good to hear that you've made plans. Hope your visit goes well. Please let us know what happens!

Nicole - chocolate lollie?! SWEET!! *licks gratefully* I'm addicted to chocolate you know.. Glad to hear you slept more; hope that it doesn't mess you up too much, but that it starts to get better. Good luck with your visit on saturday.

Dayna - *lots of safe hugs*

--
just got a good rant out of my system, and am feeling somewhat better.. not pleased with myself, but now just drained instead of angry/triggered/messed up.

Damnation. 08-01-2009 02:13 AM

*Hugs Ravyn back*

ravynsoul 08-01-2009 02:19 AM

Thanks - needed that!

Damnation. 08-01-2009 02:21 AM

Hope you feel better soon <3

PurpleSmurf 08-01-2009 04:54 AM

You Know I should Just Make myself a perm Room here... Really it has to be better then dealing with my insane family right now..... Bleh Grabs her Care-bear and a drink of water hiding in her corner...

mouse in darkness 08-01-2009 05:40 AM

Ravyn hope you feel a bit better. I enjoy chocolate lollies to. You can have as maney of them as you like *hands over a bag and hugs*

Dayna hope you are doing well *hugs*

Emo-Fairy I haven't met you yet, do you mind if I join you? What is your carebears name? My bear is called BJ *pulls scruffy bear out* This is a really good place to hide when reality gets too much.*Hugs*

*Gives hugs to those who need/want them and more lollies (ecspecialy chocolate ones)*

Snuffles 08-01-2009 08:45 AM

Hi guys just checking in. No personals yet at the moment. My minds just going wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee lol. All over the place. Going to make some dinner soon (Y) Am feeling alright, just all headachey, had the hiccups three times today the last night ending in a headache grrrr. So annoyed. >_<

*cuddles everyone* Please take care all =(

Pomegranate 08-01-2009 12:12 PM

Emo-fairy- families suck sometimes, make yourself comfortable. Hope you are ok.

Katie- Glad you are feeling alright today. Enjoy your dinner x

Ravyn- better out than in. Hope the rant helped and you are taking it easy on yourself.

Dayna- *squishes* hope today is better for you.

*leaves hugs for Nicole, Lucy, Kahlia, Hells and everyone else I may have missed*

------

Got up early to do work for my 9.30 seminar....9.13am I got an email saying it has been cancelled. I am going back to bed, hoping to wake up in a better mood or as someone different.

ravynsoul 08-01-2009 12:13 PM

Hi everyone! *sends hugs around and offers candy necklaces*

Dayna - thanks! feeling better this morning, hope it lasts. Hope you are feeling better too. *hugs*

Emofairy - it's nice to meet you. It's safe in here; hope you feel welcome. what care bear do you have? *hugs*

Nicole - *hugs back and accepts bag of chocolate lollies gratefully* BJ is a nice name for a care bear, which one is it? How are you doing today?

Katie - *cuddles back* hope the headache and hiccups pass soon. Hope your dinner was nice! Take care.

--
Hope everyone has a nice day/night. It's morning for me, so soon off to chores and work. Feeling better after a good sleep; just hopes it lasts.

*leaves lots of hugs and cuddles*

ravynsoul 08-01-2009 12:16 PM

*hugs Emma* Hope your sleep will be nice. Does the seminar being canceled mean that you're well prepared for next time then?

Accidentally Abstract 08-01-2009 12:21 PM

Blahhhh.
*hugs all*