RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Eclectica 05-01-2009 03:40 PM

Hey ravynsoul :] Nice to meet you too. I've woken up ill unfortunately. And I'm no good at handling physical illness and anything physical right now. Also got an infected sore.

Got to go to a posh, fancy restaurant for dinner tonight with my mum and her friend and daughter... I don't feel up to it both physical and mental :<

@Accidentally abstract: I'm also the same today *hugs* Spent ages just lying in bed. And it's hard to make that first movement to get up.

*Gives hugs to everyone*

Accidentally Abstract 05-01-2009 05:38 PM

Aww I'm sorry you're feeling the same way today.
I managed to get up & bathed & dressed. Go me. =]

Mary Anne 05-01-2009 07:39 PM

Hi everyone,

sorry I have been so rubbish at supporting recently, I am having trouble just putting one foot in front of the other just now.

Had to delete his number today as it is just too much for me now.
Feel totally empty and worthless.

Even the denial tent doesn't help

*hugs everyone*

Damnation. 05-01-2009 09:33 PM

Helen: ;o Nice. Enjoy that snow!

Ravyn: Yeah, we finally had the talk we needed. I still feel terrible though ;-;

Zowie: *Hugs back* I'm sorry to hear that you're getting such trouble off your mates >___O

Lucy: Mmm, I know what you mean. I hardly want to do anything today, either

Kat: >__< *Hugs tightly*

Mary Anne: Don't worry about it, it's perfectly understandable. But I'm glad to hear that you've gotten rid of his number. I might not know your situation, but I've read enough to get the impression that the less contact with him, the better *hugs*

*Hugs anyone she missed*

Like I said earlier, I feel. Like. ****. I think I had a mini-breakdown last night or something. I think all the pain about this whole ****ing situation that I'd kept more or less to myself came tumbling out. After our conversation, my mood kept swinging dramatically. I was fine one minute, then blinking back tears the next. And I was okay when I came offline to get ready to go to bed, and sort of crumpled. Kept struggling with horrible thoughts of suicide again, as well x________x.

Went into the living room, and the tears just started. And I cried. And cried. And cried. ****, I actually ended up collapsing to my knees and clinging onto the Goddamn armchair just for something to hold, and sobbed myself stupid. I could hardly stop.

I don't have trouble with crying. I well up, and tears fall easily, but it's just crying for more than a few minutes that I have trouble with. It tends to stop after five, tops, and it's really rare when I cry for more than that. Last night, I must've sobbed for about half a ****ing hour. I ended up walking around the house sniffling and ****, praying my housemate couldn't hear. Only calmed down when I finally got into bed, and then couldn't sleep, and the tears started again. Not as bad, but even so x_x. So yeah, I'm irritable thanks to lack of sleep, and I just generally feel like absolute ****ing ****.

[/Long post is long]

mouse in darkness 05-01-2009 10:07 PM

*Runs out of denial tent, hugs everyone*:hop:

Lucy glad you could get up and on the go *hugs*

Kat hope you feel better soon *hugs*

Mary Anne glad you took a step foward *hugs*

Dayna Maybe it was the release you needed, hope your day and feelings change for the better *hugs*

*Hugs anyone I missed and runs back into the denial tent*

Damnation. 05-01-2009 10:09 PM

Nicole: Perhaps. I hope so x_o *hugs back*

Eclectica 05-01-2009 11:25 PM

*Hugs Dayna* Crying is good... we can't cry. It's a hard thing to do after events. So to cry is good. It's a good release. To not cry... is hard. And get harder and harder, and more painful. Be glad you can cry *hugs again*.

We, maybe I'm, feeling quite... suicidal and things. Want to hurt myself. Want to OD (really really bad). Want pain and suffering even more so. Also feeling empty at the same time. Don't know what's going on. Very switchy too.

Mum's friend and her daughter went to dinner with us and talked of the psych visit we had. And that set us off to switching. The night was nice too... But now feeling empty and craving to OD and SH in many ways.

Mary Anne 05-01-2009 11:41 PM

*hugs everyone*

having the worst night I have had in months, I need to get up in under 6 hours and I just can't go to sleep, I went to bed but for the first time I couldn't sleep there because it is 'our' bed. I tried the couch but it is not big enough.

*hugs Dayna tight* - crying is good, I had a record breaking cry tonight (we are talking hours here), it is a good release.

I was a month si free and that has gone tonight too (crappy cuts tho - first knife out the drawer was pretty blunt) I want to bleed but don't have the energy to do it.

I desperately want to be close to someone :(

*hides under a duvet to cry some more*

Accidentally Abstract 05-01-2009 11:50 PM

Could I have a hug from someone..?
=[

Jetforce 06-01-2009 12:09 AM

**cuddles lucy**

Accidentally Abstract 06-01-2009 12:14 AM

Thank you.
Are you okay?
x

Snuffles 06-01-2009 12:38 AM

*bangs head on desk*

why Why WHY do I continue to try with the church people?? They don't give a **** *cries* Time to give up on them I think

*huggles everyone who needs them*

I'm so sorry I haven't been around lately... blah.... just have hit rock bottom, missing my family, struggling with who REALLY cares... gah hate life.

ravynsoul 06-01-2009 12:53 AM

*hugs everyone* it seems like everyone is having not so great a day. *cuddles* sorry I don't have more to offer right now; quite drained/triggered... take care everyone.

Kahlia1981 06-01-2009 12:55 AM

*cuddles everyone*

I'm just going to curl up in a corner for the next few weeks if no-one minds.

Accidentally Abstract 06-01-2009 01:13 AM

*joins Kahlia curled up in the corner*

ravynsoul 06-01-2009 01:17 AM

*joins Lucy and Kahlia in the corner if that's ok*

Accidentally Abstract 06-01-2009 01:18 AM

Wow, crowded corner now.
*hugs everyone*

Kahlia1981 06-01-2009 01:24 AM

Lucy, I think the corner expands to fit in anyone who wants to be there.

Ravyn, join away.

I'd really like to get into Schrodinger's cat's box right now. Although I bet I would come out in the state of alive or (my suspected unknown third option) totally furious when someone opened the box.

ravynsoul 06-01-2009 01:27 AM

Thanks Kahlia - lol! i love Schrodinger's cat's box... but until someone opens the box you can be anyone or all three things at once... that's kinda cool.. i like that idea... we should have a Schrodinger's box in here beside the denial tent...

Accidentally Abstract 06-01-2009 01:29 AM

I'm glad. 'cause I don't want to be kicked out. =[