RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

~*forever_broken*~ 05-04-2008 06:56 PM

*shakes head*
If I didn't have internet on my mobile there's no way I'd be talking to y'all anymore... I feel about ready to crawl out of my skin... It's not any fun (as I'm sure y'all know) wanting to die, seeing yourself doing it, feeling so awful :crying:
Oh well, I took my meds this morning and will continue to do so... Here's hoping things get better quickly :pinch:

How's everyone?

Detour. Derail 05-04-2008 08:22 PM

Hey Chloe....(Feel free to tell me if I'm wrong and thats not your name...I dont CURRENTLY know whats real and whats not at the moment)
I wouldnt mind making a scene....I think....I got enough attention by crying loudly for five hours....I'd stop....then start again if anyone said something....or did anything...
put it this way....
people soon found a new seat AWAY from me..so I ended up sat on my own :(

Ally...stay strong sweety....we're all here for you...I wish I had more for hun hun *hugs*

CALLIE!!! EEEEE ^_^ Missed you darlin'...please stay strong...only two days left though!! cant wait to have you back!

Pam...HEY :] Hope you're ok hun

Detour. Derail 05-04-2008 08:24 PM

Ohhh....
just to demonstrate how out of it i am :P
I was out today...
and it started hailing...then it turned to rain...and i turned to my best mate and went
"ARGH!!! ITS HAINY RAIL!!"
and I didnt even notice until she told me...
I ACTUALLY meant Rainy Hail...
:pinch:

Pomegranate 05-04-2008 09:15 PM

Well done on going out without sleeves hun :) Did you manage to get some sleep last night?

Ally, I am so proud of you for taking your meds again. How are you doing now?

I am worried about you Alexx hun, my PM box is open if you want to talk about anything. Stay strong x

*hugs everyone*

Detour. Derail 05-04-2008 09:22 PM

*hugs Emma* thanks hun
*hugs everyone else toooo*

Detour. Derail 05-04-2008 09:27 PM

Ooooohs...I'm nearly crying....Kinda...happy tears though...
The reason?
My best mate...

Jess;; says (20:24):
your the person i go to for everything, my best mate, the one who can cheer me up in an instant, the one i trust with my whole life, the one who knows everything there is to know about me, the one i need there to keep me going, the one i want to have at every special event to come, the one i want to be my kids aunty, the one that i love and will always need at my side, your the only one whos stood by me through thick and thin and i dont ever want to lose that

I...can't give up :pinch:..no matter how bad this hurts...I...need to keep going for her....but I'm already trying SO hard...and I feel like I'm failing :pinch:

Pomegranate 05-04-2008 09:29 PM

You are still fighting hun so you aren't failing. Your best friend sounds amazing :)

Detour. Derail 05-04-2008 09:42 PM

ahehe :]
she is.
i love her to pieces.
i just wish her boyfriend wasnt such a dick...then id get to SEE her more...

OH!!! GUESS WHAT!!!:hop:
2 days free.... :]
and...
Ive gone the WHOLE DAY without crying

Thats...nothing major...
but...I want to do it this time :pinch:
So for me...
Its a big thing..

Pomegranate 05-04-2008 11:15 PM

It's a huge achievement hun, especially considering the strength and willpower it must have taken.

-----------

:blink: I have been back on pro SI sites, ordered some stuff, and I am so excited...how sick is that? Thing is, I have to...I have to reach *that* point. I want to see it, what the inside looks like. I need this but at the same time I am kind of scared :crying:. I hate the people who won't help and even more, the people who offer half help...and then give up. There is something wrong with me.

Detour. Derail 05-04-2008 11:24 PM

*Hugs Emma*
Awww sweetheart!!!!
I wish I could give you a real hug!!
I'm always gonna be here if you need help...everyone here is..
We know what its like and we'll never leave you or offer 'half-help'
There's nothing wrong with you...you're just stuck in a bad place...
but you can get out of it...
and you WILL get out of it with some help and then..you can carry on with a much BETTER, nicer quality of life ok?
You can do this
*Hold you tightly*
My PM box...always open ok?
Please PM and talk to me?
xxxxxxxx

Detour. Derail 06-04-2008 12:23 AM

How is everyone feeling?
It's...really quiet in here tonight...
I hope you're all ok!!! :(

~*forever_broken*~ 06-04-2008 03:02 AM

Alexx sweetie, that's a huge achievement, good job sweet heart *huge hugs*

Thanks Emma, I'm doing about the same but it's gonna take a while to get any sort of effect back... Going to start wellbutrin soon as well... *shrug* I'm not to crazy about the idea but c'est la vie I suppose...
------------
Oh Emma sweetie *massive hugs* what's up hun? Who's not helping? Sweetie I wish I had some advice for you, some help to offer... I don't. But I do understand... Please stay safe luv *snuggles you up in a safe, warm, fuzzy blanket*

effervescence 06-04-2008 03:12 AM

hey guys.
alexx (yes its chloe) im so happy you've got such a wonderful best mate and she gives you your reason for carrying on :)
emma, plase be careful!! try not to let stuff like that drag you further down.
i feel like a **** daughter, my mum just rang, and she was like "i miss you" and i was like, hmmmm....cos i dont actually miss them...oops. i should have been nicer tho, but it would have felt so fake :s

PurpleSmurf 06-04-2008 05:38 AM

Curls in a ball sitting in a corner and tries to keep from crying for the fifth time today. I feel like the world hates me i freaking give up why cant people just leave me alone...

Sugar and Spice 06-04-2008 10:08 AM

OMG I saw the Eagles last night!!! How amazing! :D
Okay, now I have that out of my system...

*hugs Ally, Emma, Callie, Alexx, Chloe and Kit and anyone else in need*

Emma, we are all here for you - that is not going to change. We won't leave you.
I am sorry to hear you are all finding it so hard at the moment and hope that you are all keeping safe.

*leaves a nice selection of fruits and cakes while I finish packing*

effervescence 06-04-2008 10:53 AM

wat are u packing for?
i want cake i want cake i want cake

Jetforce 06-04-2008 10:59 AM

*tangles with chloe for the cake* lol

Umm...i'm glad u enjoyed the eagles carole :-)

effervescence 06-04-2008 12:02 PM

jeremy...fancy a game of Twister?? :p

Jetforce 06-04-2008 01:37 PM

Hahaha...sure thing :) LOL

Detour. Derail 06-04-2008 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by effervescence (Post 676560)
hey guys.
alexx (yes its chloe)
i feel like a **** daughter, my mum just rang, and she was like "i miss you" and i was like, hmmmm....cos i dont actually miss them...oops. i should have been nicer tho, but it would have felt so fake :s

Im so glad im not dreaming things :P
Dont worry hun....When my parents went away on holiday..they kept ringing and asking if i missed them....to be honest...I didnt...and it felt worse saying that i did..but i didnt want to ruin their holiday. then after a few times...i just started "mm"ing and dodging the question. It doesnt make you a **** daughter darlin *hugs*

*hugs for everyone*
*leaves a plate of homemade cookies*
Theres more than enough for everyone :]