RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

shadowedsoul 27-07-2010 03:17 PM

Cuddles everyone. Curls up tight and shuts out world can't deal need to shut down. =(

Doikers 27-07-2010 04:37 PM

Had a meeting with the volunteer lady ( Anne) She is super nice and I just talked about some of my problems , including my sui plan with her . I'm telling as many people as I can about my plan it's hard though. Some part of me wants help. Some part of me wants to die . I'm SO confused and conflicted , my mind is battleing itself and I'm caught up in the middle :S Sorry I needed to get that out somewhere....

I'm Scared they will want to put me in Hospital.
I'm Scared they won't want to put me in Hospital.
AARRGG!!!!!

PoisonedApple 27-07-2010 04:58 PM

*hugs everyone*
just popping in to say i'm around and reading everything even if i'm not posting right now...

misskitty112 27-07-2010 05:36 PM

Nicole, I'm thinking of you. I'm sure you'll have a good time, but being nervous about it is normal. *gentle hugs*

Mark, I'm super super proud of you telling your plan. You are so brave. *hugs*

*cuddles everyone else in the thread*

I'm doing a bit better today. The post show slump isn't as horrible, although I expect a relapse in it sometime this week. Right now, I'm just stuck in the problems with the (ex? I suppose?) fiance. I know if he doesn't want me, then he probably isn't the one and I shouldn't fight it. But I'm terrified. Loneliness scares me. What if I'm undesirable? Untouchable? I feel I am, and I don't want that for the rest of my life.

Doikers 27-07-2010 05:51 PM

Thankyou Felicia *Hugs*

Quote:

But I'm terrified. Loneliness scares me. What if I'm undesirable? Untouchable?
^^ You said this Felicia , I feel the same way a LOT of the time If you want to PM me to talk it's okay :)

nicole94 27-07-2010 05:56 PM

*hugs everyone.* i dont think im going tomorrow....

PoisonedApple 27-07-2010 06:02 PM

*hugs nicole* try to go hun. it'll be fun. they already know about your si right? and you know them all... i'm sure after a short time you'll forget all about your worries and just enjoy the trip.

nicole94 27-07-2010 06:05 PM

yeah they all know about my si. but i only know 2 people going, out of 20 :/ and i dont have some of the stuff i need and im too panicky to walk up to tesco and get it, and my mum wont take me :(

PoisonedApple 27-07-2010 06:11 PM

2 people is better than no people. *cuddles*
could you try drinking tea or doing something to help the anxiety and then walking up? maybe take music with to distract you from the walk and the people?
think about it this way... walking up there and getting the things you need and your trip will get you out of the house and away from your mom and siblings.

nicole94 27-07-2010 06:16 PM

maybe....i'd probably feel a lot better going when its dark (but my mum probs wont let me go then.) cause there wont be so many people about.

shadowedsoul 27-07-2010 06:29 PM

Argh!!!! I'm so stressed out right now, just want to curl up and die. so over this now.=(

hidingme 27-07-2010 07:25 PM

can we move in here? we are not doing well and having trouble figuring things out that we need to do. everything is negative and bad it seems..nothing seems to get better..only worse.

i belong here.. i need to just live here i think

=(

MammaMia 27-07-2010 07:25 PM

Course you can :) I practically live in this thread =P

*cuddles all*

SoMuchMore 27-07-2010 07:37 PM

*hugs nicole* I think you should try to go. It will probably be fun and maybe it will be a great distraction from other things going on right now. At least that you know 2 of the people and you may even make more friends while you are there with everyone

*hugs jill* i'm sorry that you are so stressed. We're here if you want to talk more.

*hugs mark* i'm glad that you are talking to people about your plan and that they have been nice about everything. Its hard being so confused about everything though.. I can understand that. Sorry I don't have much advice, here if you want to talk though.

*hugs crimson* I was wondering where you had been lately. It's good to see you around! Hope you are doing as okay as you can be.

*hugs felicia* Glad that you are feeling a little better today. Try to not just expect a relapse... that kinda makes it sound like you are planning on one rather than trying to fight it... and i think if you can fight it that you should. Oh and I can relate a lot to what you said about being scared of loneliness and feeling undesirable. I feel like that a lot too, especially when thinking about my own break up situation from a few months ago. Just remember that if things dont work out with your fiance, then it was not meant to be and you will someday find someone who is completely worth it. You are young still (your profile page says 20.. so im assuming thats true) so just give it time.

*hugs jess* I'm glad that your meds are working now, but not about the panic. Having your arms on display might not be as bad as you think... sometimes people don't really notice... in fact, Ive found that lots of people don't notice unless they are looking for it. Try to do something nice and relaxing for yourself. Maybe that will help with the panic situation.

*cuddles helen* I think that you should stop texting the guy if he is triggering you and talking about rape. I'm sorry that he is doing that and that you are feeling so low still.

*hugs april* i'm glad that you slept better last night. Its good that the nightmares are slowing down. I hate nightmares. Sorry that you are so tired. Hopefully you are more awake as the day goes on.

*hugs oliver* Sorry to hear that that both you and alex are struggling. wish I had more advice then just to tell you to make sure you both know that you are there for each other. I think that is important though... to know that the other cares and will support.

*hugs beki, kahlia, and everyone else i've missed*

EDIT: *waves to hidingme* I'm laura. I don't think i've introduced myself to you yet. Of course you can stay in here. I pretty much only post in the ward lol.

Sorry, I've not been replying much. Life has gotten a tad crazy.

hidingme 27-07-2010 07:54 PM

thanks ..

ive got alot of stuff going on .. worries, anxieties..and i feel helpless and worthless..

wish someone could completely take care of me and make decisions for me..
just all too much..

MammaMia 27-07-2010 08:12 PM

Thanks Laura. I did stop texting & thankfully they didn't persist on this occasion. Considering speaking to police about it, my best friend agrees with my concerns that he could be hurting other people...hmm. Sorry I didn't reply to your PM x

Doikers 27-07-2010 09:34 PM

Luke *Hugs* I'm sorry you had that experiance with your local MH team , what that person said is totally f'ing ridiculous , is getting a second opinion an option from a different Mental Health Professional ? Sorry I don't have any really constructive advice . Nice to have you back though :)

PoisonedApple 27-07-2010 09:38 PM

oh my wow....i don't know quite what to say to that luke... just wow and seriously? wtf? really?
wow *shakes head* she ain't so bright is she? i'd think they'd admit you (or give a referral to being admitted) so you were safe if getting an appt was going to take up to 6 month... but honestly to mortify her as much as she's mortified everyone the response to "Well, your so low and suicidal at the moment hopefully you won't go any lower - fingers crossed" should be "yeah i can't go lower, just be dead. thanks" but then i'm rather bitchy and the woman angers me (and to think not even my psych nurse)

PoisonedApple 27-07-2010 09:43 PM

Quote:

*hugs crimson* I was wondering where you had been lately. It's good to see you around! Hope you are doing as okay as you can be.
*hugs back and nods* i's surviving at present

shadowedsoul 27-07-2010 10:13 PM

Curls up, may end up loosing someone I care about. Not sure I can handle much more right now, everybody so stressed out and it just seams to be getting worse as more and more keeps getting added on. Hell knows what it will be like in 4 weeks. Probley not good which will get everybody more stressed. Can't do this anymore just need/want it to stop.