RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Synthetisk 18-11-2007 05:13 AM

*hugs everyone*

I just went on a massive binge&purge session :(

Jetforce 18-11-2007 09:03 AM

**hugs all**

Plz look after urself ppl...there r alot of ppl who care about u xxx

MammaMia 18-11-2007 02:50 PM

I know what I'll be doing tomorrow.
Not turning up to my counselling session...
Then go home & yeah.
Depends on stuff though...

Queen Crabbit 18-11-2007 02:59 PM

*checks self in*

No I don't want to ****ing talk.

I just want somewhere safe and warm.

Thanks.

l.e.g.o 18-11-2007 03:10 PM

mum suspects self harm and/or eating disorder

life sucks

MammaMia 18-11-2007 03:15 PM

Welcome hunnie :D

MammaMia 18-11-2007 10:04 PM

*hugs u*

Sugar and Spice 18-11-2007 10:08 PM

*hugs Helen back*
HOw have you been doing lately hun? Sorry for not being around that much - uni has been taking up most my time tbh.

l.e.g.o 18-11-2007 11:19 PM

hugs all

sorry cant do more
not coping very well

MammaMia 18-11-2007 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tortured Beauty (Post 376160)
*hugs Helen back*
HOw have you been doing lately hun? Sorry for not being around that much - uni has been taking up most my time tbh.

Yay *hugs* I've been up, down & all around. Pretty suidicial atm!!! It's ok about not being around...:-)

Sugar and Spice 18-11-2007 11:51 PM

Jo *hugs* is there anything you want to chat about? whats got you so low?

Helen, I am glad to hear that you have been up for a bit. You deserve a break from the darkness. Whats bothering you atm? x

MammaMia 19-11-2007 12:24 AM

I'm in the darkness now though, really bad. I can't do it anymore & there's a thread in here from me about everything. I think my plan will commence tomorrow.

~*forever_broken*~ 19-11-2007 03:48 AM

*hugs to all*
Sorry that you're all feeling so low... Dancedance, please, please take care...
Chels...much love sweetie.
*hands over tools and meds and takes her usual corner armed with blanket, pillow, and stuffed lamb*

this too shall pass 19-11-2007 03:49 PM

hey can i come in for a while im scared of myself of wot i mite do last night my mum sat up with me all night to keep me safe but she works and io cant ask her to keep doing that for me

I am a cat 19-11-2007 06:45 PM

*checks self in*
*Runs to the corner and hides*
*Im scared of myself :(*

MammaMia 19-11-2007 09:07 PM

I'm so so so sorry. x

MammaMia 20-11-2007 12:25 AM

*hugs*

It was a suidice attempt.
Dreadin tomorrow, about seeing my friend/s.
Going to bed early..

Sugar and Spice 20-11-2007 12:35 AM

*hugs* get checked hun please, just to make sure you havent permanently damaged your organ

~*forever_broken*~ 20-11-2007 03:23 AM

*curls into ball in her corner*
Not safe...not safe...but I have to be...I have to be because my family doesn't need problems with me right now...my cousin has a brain tumor and we're just waiting for him to die...he's having hallucinations because of the tumor and that's hard on everyone...and I have to go home for thanksgiving...I don't want to...I feel awful...god, I just want to die...it's not fair...I'm sorry...
*cries*

pez_barbie 20-11-2007 03:29 AM

*checks in*
not been in before on ryl or for real but i think i miht need it now. i think im cracking up. i have no problems. nothing is wrong im fine. im just cracking up. im just bored and there is only one way i waan relieve this bordem so im staying here.

Synthetisk 20-11-2007 04:41 AM

Guess who's back after doing a runner... XD;

I'm staying here otherwise I'm going to end up taking my temper out on the next person that crosses me and do someone some harm. I hate it when this personality takes over because I can't do anything.

MammaMia 20-11-2007 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carole (Post 378368)
*hugs* get checked hun please, just to make sure you havent permanently damaged your organ

I nearly did actually after college but what would they say to dear mother, oh your youngest daughter took her third OD & tried to die..yeah something you really wanna hear when your life is tough enough.

Synthetisk 20-11-2007 04:13 PM

I need to get moving with applying to the Met for next year... but I have two other unis trying to get me to go there... all I want to do is go to the Met but knowing my luck I won't be smart enough... and then I'll end up having to spend another year at Falkirk :(

I'm feeling so stressed right now...

MammaMia 20-11-2007 08:04 PM

*hugs you both tightly*

You're both amazing people ok?? Don't ever forget that, cus I luffs yew both :]

l.e.g.o 20-11-2007 10:03 PM

death would be easier than this existence

Ragdoll 20-11-2007 11:54 PM

*Hands out tea and biscuits all round*

I'm gonna stay in here for a bit.

MammaMia 21-11-2007 02:58 AM

Can.
I.
sleep.
please?

~*forever_broken*~ 21-11-2007 06:17 AM

mmm, tea, praise God.
*hugs all who need it*
Just a blanket 'Y'all are wonderful people' message, really all.
Please take care of yourselves
*curls back up in corner and thinks 'Hamlet' "...to die, to sleep, to sleep per chance to dream..."*

bloodyfool 21-11-2007 10:58 AM

I'm not so sure the doctor should have trusted me with all these pills... someone lock them away for me please?
*moves from the spot she has been sat in for the last week or so and finds somewhere more comfy to sit*

zowie 21-11-2007 11:37 AM

Today is a bad day.
Something bad is going to happen today and I'm scared.
Not allowed to cut myself anymore; he's checking. I can't loose him. I will have to hurt myself with pills, they don't leave scars.

Sugar and Spice 21-11-2007 11:58 AM

*big hugs for zowie*
Please stay safe hun

Synthetisk 21-11-2007 03:27 PM

*hugs for everyonnnneee*

I'm off to curl up in my bed and forget today ever happened...

MammaMia 21-11-2007 07:46 PM

*hugs everyone*

I have so much **** to do for tomorrow, list for doctors appointment, some coursework & revision? Plus write about these threats hmm so my enabler can sort it out for me even though that student has left.

Sugar and Spice 21-11-2007 08:55 PM

*hugs Helen and all others in need then proceeds to offer biscuits arpund*

TheSuffererComplex 21-11-2007 09:58 PM

i'm feeling alright today, even though I messed up a few days ago. I'm going to my first concert in a week. Hard to be low right now.

MammaMia 21-11-2007 11:01 PM

:(

*hugs*

I think I've got a bug & I think my glands are swelling up, godamm you!!

Jetforce 22-11-2007 02:44 AM

*hugs carole*

Hang in there!
Sorry, not words of wisdom

MammaMia 22-11-2007 03:36 AM

We're here everyday Carole :)

~*forever_broken*~ 22-11-2007 04:07 AM

Oh Carole sweetie...
*snuggles you*
God I feel awful...
I want to cut SO badly but I don't have my tools here and no way to get anything :s
I want to die...I just want...
*curls up in her corner clutching her stuffed lamb and sobs*
*watery* Why does it have to continue..? Why can't it all end..? Why..?

Jetforce 22-11-2007 05:21 AM

**hugs Ally83**

Don't give up! That feeling will pass...u just need to stay strong and positive :-) tc there ally

zowie 22-11-2007 11:38 AM

I wish I could have taken an OD worth taking.
I doubt these pills will do much to me.

Jetforce 22-11-2007 01:18 PM

No point in taking it zowie...it will just make u sick and feeling worse off

*hugs* hope u r ok there

Sugar and Spice 22-11-2007 01:52 PM

*hugs everyone*

Thank you for the supportive words

this too shall pass 22-11-2007 06:17 PM

zowie i dnt know u but pls dnt do nething silly seek help from us or in the real world DO NOT resort to the pills pls ive been there too often its not nice, u'll hurt those u love u'll feel even worse after pls pls seek help first.

neway im checking myself out im going to the outpatients ward of my MH unit n this time im getting proper treatment none of this fob u of waste ur time crap. REAL thearpy!!! I start monday

MammaMia 22-11-2007 06:28 PM

Reallllllllly annoyed about my doc's appointment.

>.<

*hides for a little while(

this too shall pass 22-11-2007 06:36 PM

Explain what was wrong?

pls dont hide talk it through

MammaMia 23-11-2007 12:44 AM

Well, that went crap this morning (my appointment). I missed a whole college lesson thinking I had the appointment earlier than I did, so could have attended some of my first lesson after all.

Then he takes forever to call me, had bit of a chat after reading my thing. He ignored my headaches (rudeness), barely mentioned my chest (so still clueless to what it is) but went on a fair bit about the rest of it. He DIDN'T GIVE ME MY RESULTS (depression test thingy). I'm only asking for one small sodding thing. But he asked about the cpn appointment but he wanted me to see her properly. We spoke about it and agreed on me seeing someone one else. Grr how it that going to help I wonder? He then took my blood pressure (didn't say if it was low or high or even normal), he then listened to my chest and my heart was racing still because of being nervous yeah and then he did whatever to my stomach (prob cus of the od).

I was so sodding wound up over it all, seriously am. I'd see someone else (another gp) but my patience is wearing thin with this and I can't be bothered to explain it all over again.

I like how everyone is proud of me for keeping my appointment, I'm pretty proud too. This is becaise it was hard enough anyway and I wasn't going to wait much longer and leave to go to college (couldn't afford to miss my second IT lesson, espically so close to the deadline. I guess it wasn't a waste really.

I guess we do have to often stay on top of health professionals until we get what we want from them. I think I'm not used to that because my mum/dad have always taken me to the doctors etc to get looked at for whatever and some have required to see people at hospitals & then sometimes go back to see my gp again. I'm going to try my best to stya on this and follow through. I'll be attending that appointment once it's sorted and just hoping it's a suitable time for me. He tried to do that for me (giving me the choice) but it's been taken off the system again apprantly. What is on that system I dread to think haha!

MammaMia 23-11-2007 12:44 AM

I'm also really stressed at the moment, trying to work through my college homework, essay, coursework & unset work :)

~*forever_broken*~ 23-11-2007 03:07 AM

*pokes head out of her corner*
How much do you have to take for it to be considered an OD..?

Sugar and Spice 23-11-2007 12:04 PM

*offers warm hugs to all those in need*

Ally, I hope you safe now. If you want to talk more about this then PM me or send an email. If you are unsure as to whether you have caused permanent damage then go to see a doctor.

Helen, I am sorry to hear that you're having a tough time with your GP. Just stick to it and he will eventually listen to you.