RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Doikers 15-12-2010 04:22 PM

*Hugs Felicia* Whats happening hun ?

I may stop responding but that is because I am being taken to the Dentist in a bit but will get back online on my parents lappy later I hope :S

misskitty112 15-12-2010 04:26 PM

I'm stupid. I decided to see my ex at 3 AM... nothing good goes down at that time, seriously. So, I slept with him...and of course, I regret it.

I want my tools back. I cannot do this.

Doikers 15-12-2010 04:42 PM

*Hugs Felicia* I'm sorry you want you're tools back :S But you'll be glad you don't have them in the long run , you will . We all do things we regret Hun , but , water under the bridge , you cannot change what happened but you can shape how you react to it and Self Injury will just be something you regret . I Hope that doesn't come over as all high and mighty , Thats not intended . Were you guys safe? *Concerned for you*
PM me ANY TIME .

misskitty112 15-12-2010 04:52 PM

Thanks, Mark. I know self-injury can't change it, and will only make me regret more. I just want those few minutes of not going over the "what ifs" in my mind, cause we weren't safe. And it's not like I have the money to buy the morning after pill, unless I wanna call my grandma, asking her to give me money for it, and that's not territory I want to cross.

Doikers 15-12-2010 04:55 PM

Please get the Pill if you possibly can hun , Could you tell your Grandma it was for something else , A Christmas Presant maybe ?

FlyingNy 15-12-2010 05:29 PM

I think a hormone bomb has gone off in the ward.

*HUgs Nicole* You are good for so much more than that.

*Hugs Felicia* You can't turn back time, and cutting yourself won't change things. We all make mistakes, and as long as you know that's what it was then nothing more needs to come of it.

*Hugs Mark, Kitty, Crimson and Heather*

one_step_closer 15-12-2010 06:11 PM

*hugs everyone*

FlyingNy 15-12-2010 06:27 PM

*Hugs Lindsey* How are you?

one_step_closer 15-12-2010 06:33 PM

I'm ok thanks, Lia. Holding on.

How are you?

PoisonedApple 15-12-2010 06:40 PM

g'morning everyone. *hugs*
How is everyone?

SparkleKitten 15-12-2010 06:41 PM

*cuddles everyone*

FlyingNy 15-12-2010 06:53 PM

*Hugs Sarah and Crimson* How are you both?

The time gaps are weird, there's Crimson saying good morning when it's almost 6.00 in the evening here.

I'm alright thanks Linsdey. Going out in a minute for my school awards evening *massive groan* but I'll live. I'm glad to hear you're managing to hold on :)

PoisonedApple 15-12-2010 06:56 PM

Lol it is weird Lia, I'm not here long before Mark's saying he's off to bed... It's almost 9 am here though. You guys are 9 hours ahead of me.

Doikers 15-12-2010 06:58 PM

*Hugs Lia*

*Hugs Crimson* I did like the look of your prospective house , I think I said already but hey :)

*Hugs Sarah*

*Hugs Lindsay*

Doikers 15-12-2010 06:59 PM

I have been going to bed early and I do tend to announce it :S is that okay?

PoisonedApple 15-12-2010 07:08 PM

Yeah it's ok Mark. :) I was just pointing out you in my statement to Lia since it reminded me of the time differences and that you guys are close to the same time where as here to there is practically night and day lol
Thanks :) I like this house too. It needs some work but its a good house :)

SparkleKitten 15-12-2010 07:09 PM

Its fine Mark

I'm okay today actually. For now.

Doikers 15-12-2010 07:16 PM

I like your octopus Sarah , saying "never give up hope" :)

misskitty112 15-12-2010 07:32 PM

My friend loaned me the money for the morning after pill... *sigh of relief*
I still need to be slapped in the face though, sleeping with my ex is such an emotional thing... and I do not like these emotions... Damn, someone needs to loan me some common sense.

Oh, and I like your octopus too, Sarah, made me say "awwww"

SparkleKitten 15-12-2010 07:41 PM

I drew the octopus myself, is a sly way to put it about without taking criticism on it at any point :p thanks guys

*cuddles Felicia* hope you're okay hun, I know those kinds of feelings

*hugs Mark* thanks :)

Mum just bought me a pair of boots, well accidentally, sister got a pair from ebay and they were faulty, bought another pair from someone else. Seller 1 doesn't do refunds so I get them as they're the exact same. They look warm and cosy. Buying a dress soon for Christmas too. :)