RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

shadowedsoul 21-01-2011 06:34 PM

hmm doesn't matter. its all good

SparkleKitten 21-01-2011 06:44 PM

My GP referred me to the psych team today. I'm scared of going to it. I'm scared of what they'll want to do.

ˈsäləˌterē 21-01-2011 06:47 PM

~Mark~ you, Lia n Nicole were talkin a couple days ago about it bein weird talkin on here now that you know what each other looks like.

PoisonedApple 21-01-2011 06:59 PM

Solo (re yesterday's post) yours is a big accomplishment and comparing to others only gets us in trouble i've found... :) at any rate I'm proud of you anyhow.

Thanks Mark! I got yesterday all sorted and even whined till dh agreed we should have chili for dinner ( i was really craving chili last night for dinner...)

*holds Sarah's hand and offers a teddy bear*

Good Morning everyone! *hugs all around*

PoisonedApple 21-01-2011 07:03 PM

*spots Oliver and tackle hugs*

Doikers 21-01-2011 07:22 PM

Oh Solo , we were commenting on each others Facbook photos , If you want to look at mine I'll PM you the Link.

*Hugs Crimson*

*Hugs Sarah* Don't be too worried about meeting the psych team hun , I've done it for YEARS I'm sure you won't have problams , the first meeting is usually a "Get to know each other" thang:)

*Hugs Jill* *Worries*

nicole94 21-01-2011 07:28 PM

*Hugs everyone*

Doikers 21-01-2011 07:31 PM

*Squishes Nicole*

nicole94 21-01-2011 07:46 PM

*Cuddles Mark*

PoisonedApple 21-01-2011 07:46 PM

*huggles Nicole*

nicole94 21-01-2011 07:50 PM

*Huggles Crimson* How are you?

Doikers 21-01-2011 07:56 PM

*Hugs Crimson* How are you?

SparkleKitten 21-01-2011 08:03 PM

*cuddles Crimson* thanks hun

*cuddles Mark* thanks for letting me know, its scary not knowing what to expect

*cuddles Nicole*

nicole94 21-01-2011 08:03 PM

My alarm clock is going off for some strange reason :/

nicole94 21-01-2011 08:04 PM

*Cuddles Sarah*

shadow13 21-01-2011 08:13 PM

I had this really weird/scary dream last night and it has extremely freaked me out, now you all know I haven't cut in.... 4 months now and one day now. And the dream was so vivid.... Here it is:

It was dark and the darkness was filled with screaming... Terror-filled, non-human screams of pain. Suddenly, there was a flash of white and my arm rose. I could see it. My left arm covered in blood, dripping down my forearm from my wrist and hand. My right hand was clutched in a tight fist, a shard of glass piercing the fingers. I lifted my left arm, twirling it round in something akin to fascination, fingers and hand twisting, fingers covered in blood. The lights flashed and dimmed and a three figures appeared.
It was my three saviour angels (as I have dubbed them)... Standing, looking at me with such sorrow it made my heart burn. I remember whispering something 'I'm sorry' before the light flashed again.
My eyes opened again, I was still in the dream, my face was wet - tears - I looked at my hand again, my arm was covered in a black sleeve. The skin was covered in healing wounds, a huge one was spread across the centre of my palm, cuts laced my fingers. I pulled my sleeve down, criss-crossed cuts covered my wrist below the veins...
I remember dropping to the floor after backing myself into a wall, sitting in the corner, I fell to the floor and curled up, holding my arm to myself. Screams came again, as they always do and the blackness followed. I woke up.

I'm so scared guys. If I can't sleep due to insomnia or I'm not having anxiety attacks, I'm dreaming of darkness and screaming - my screams. But this... This was the worse it's been in months. And lately all I can think of is counting the days and things triggering me to cut and the urges growing stronger. I haven't cried in weeks and I'm falling to sleep when I get home. I'm so tired. So very tired.

FlyingNy 21-01-2011 08:14 PM

*Hugs everyone*

It does matter Jill. If it's bothering you, it matters.

Good luck Sarah, I hope it goes well for you :/

SparkleKitten 21-01-2011 08:14 PM

*cuddles Nicole*

I just want it to stop now, just feel like other people feel. Be able to feel normal, but this is normal, for me. So ehh.

FlyingNy 21-01-2011 08:15 PM

*Hugs Shad* I'm sorry you're struggling so much my dear. Are you on any meds or anything for it all?

shadow13 21-01-2011 08:17 PM

nope, I'm on propranolol for my migrains but this is unknown to anyone but my angels and my wardies :)