RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

PoisonedApple 01-09-2010 04:48 PM

This morning sucks. I got breakfast (and have money to eat out for lunch instead of having to bring a lunch for once) and I can't even eat it :(
****ing anxiety! Just go away! *curls up in a ball*

Doikers 01-09-2010 04:51 PM

*Hugs Felicia* I am sorry you are so triggered :(

I got my CRB check in, although I handed over the form only to be told the forms have changed and I had to fill in another . My hands were shaking and I coulden't think :S but it's done . Then I got some (Unexpected) training at the cyber cafe , met a LOT of new people most of whom's names I've already forgotten . It was intimidating being around so many people who knew each other but everyone seemed nice , I am going back tomorrow afternoon .

Oh and I posted Hayleys card signed from everyone today :)

Doikers 01-09-2010 04:54 PM

*Hugs Crimson* I'm sorry about your anxiety :(

FlyingNy 01-09-2010 05:45 PM

I'm feeling so ignored and unnoticed.

I'm glad you're OK April.

SoMuchMore 01-09-2010 06:04 PM

*hugs claire* im sorry you arent feeling well. anything we can do?

*hugs lindsay* its okay, we understand. hope you are alright.

*hugs mark* sounds like the CRB thing went well despite your anxiety! thats great! Glad that you don't have lithium toxicity although the side effects still sound concerning even if they are just regular side effects :-/

yay for hayley's card in the mail! :)

*pounces on april* I'm sooooo glad youre okay!!!!! good luck at the nutritionist. I'm sure the appointment will go alright.

*hugs crimson* i'm sorry that your anxiety is so bad today. i hate anxiety it can be so horrible. Hope that it settles down soon, try to do something nice for yourself.

*hugs felicia* i'm sorry that you harmed, hope that you managed to not do it again. april is right, it really isn't worth it in the long term. (i know im being hypocritical). Hang in there hun.

*hugs lia* I'm not ignoring you hun. whats up?

So i found out last night that my paper is being used as a discussion point in my class today = anxiety through the roof. He only picked 4 out of 30.. why did one of them have to be mine? I dont like having my life picked apart by people in my class... it was a "tell me a story about yourself" essay... its not like i wrote about anything i can't discuss, i wrote about the time when i was 16 and I hurt my foot and wound up having to go back and forth to the hospital 8 times... but just talking in general makes me so nervous. I hate it.

PoisonedApple 01-09-2010 06:04 PM

*hugs Lia*

FlyingNy 01-09-2010 06:08 PM

It's just that...well, it doesn't matter about specifics, but on the rare occasions I try to tell someone something, IRL as well as on this site, that no one listens anyway. So it doesn't matter. I can't expect people to anyway, people have their own problems.

Sorry you're feelin nervous Laura, but take it as a compliment that yours was picked :) It was obviously good to get chosen.

Sorry about the anxiety Crimson. I don't have a lot of advice on that. Is there anything you usually do that calms you down?

SoMuchMore 01-09-2010 06:14 PM

*cuddles lia* we always try to listen in here. or at least i know that I do and several others do. Yes, sometimes people can get a little swept away in their own problems, but you can always come here and talk or PM me or any of us for support. I know that none of us in here would mind that.

and thanks, i know its a compliment.. i hope.. unless i am an example of a bad essay.. but i feel like that would be really mean of the professor. I just get so anxious anyway, stupid social anxiety disorder.

shadowedsoul 01-09-2010 06:23 PM

Cuddles all. Sorry about yestarday.feel very tierd and folishn and not really with it=\

Doikers 01-09-2010 06:28 PM

*Hugs Lia* I hope I haven't made you feel ignored :)

*Hugs Laura* I definatley think having your paper picked is a compliment.

*Hugs Jill*

*Hugs Crimson*

PoisonedApple 01-09-2010 06:31 PM

Quote:

Sorry about the anxiety Crimson. I don't have a lot of advice on that. Is there anything you usually do that calms you down?
Not that would help right now. I'm trying to ignore everything and just keep working though. Waiting to hear from my mom, gran is in surgery right now.

Quote:

*cuddles lia* we always try to listen in here. or at least i know that I do and several others do. Yes, sometimes people can get a little swept away in their own problems, but you can always come here and talk or PM me or any of us for support. I know that none of us in here would mind that.
^this

Laura I'm sure it's a compliment not an example of a bad essay. That would be rather juvenile for a uni prof., I'd think.

MammaMia 01-09-2010 07:29 PM

*hugs everyone*

I've been throwing up since 4am :( Starting to get better though.

Oh & Lia, I did finally hear last night, turns out the phone had broken. Also she was woken up today & is doing really well :D

FlyingNy 01-09-2010 07:54 PM

Glad to hear it Helen :) I said it would be something like that- I was right, as usual :P

It's OK guys, that was selfish of me. Doesn't matter. I consist of minute particles.

xx

Doikers 01-09-2010 08:05 PM

*Hugs Helen* I'm happy your friend is doing better. However , It sounds like you need to look after yourself as well , perhaps you should make a Dr's appointment.

*Hugs Lia* You don't JUST consist of fine particles , I care about you as I'm sure the whole ward does , You can PM me anytime, My advice could well be crap and I may take a while to get back to you but I'll do my best :)

FlyingNy 01-09-2010 08:15 PM

Lol, thanks Mark. 'I consist of minute particles' is my way of saying I'm Fi*e as I've been banned from the word. I looked it up in the dictionary, and that is one of the definitions I got. I know people here will listen to me, but you know what I'm like. Useless when it comes to my own feelings. I just don't think I'm worth listening to or people's time. I've been told I'm not. Last time I tried to talk to someone, I got 'hurry up I haven't got all day' so I clammed up and said nothing and haven't made a proper effort since.

How are you Mark?

xx

The One Who 01-09-2010 08:21 PM

How is everyone? Not really in the right place to read back.

FlyingNy 01-09-2010 08:27 PM

I'm alright Claire. Surviving. How about you? You sound like you could do with a vent. *Hugs*

The One Who 01-09-2010 08:30 PM

Surviving. Just. *hugs* I'm just anxious and confused about life and feeling very blergh.

taz35 01-09-2010 08:51 PM

*hugs Claire, Lia, Mark, April (WELCOME BACK!), Hels (glad you heard from your friend), Lindsay, Jill, Felicia, Crimson, and anybody else I might have skipped*

Was going to attempt more detailed individuals since I forgot to take my meds this morning, but my mind is jumping around and I want to do everything at once so I'd probably get everybody mixed up :/ *leaves big apology letters and calorie-free cookies for everyone*

Lia - you can always PM me if you need to talk or vent <3

Actually, that goes for anyone :) Although I'm not good at giving advice, as I've said before... but I like to listen :) Or read, if you want to be technical...

My back is super sore at the moment, it's the only downer part of today. Took some painkillers for it and hopefully it helps... we'll see.

*hugs each and every person*

Doikers 01-09-2010 08:51 PM

Quote:

How are you Mark?
I'd would prefer not to answer that right now Lia , sorry.I also am reiterating (sp) my offer of a PM if you EVER need it.

*Hugs Claire*