RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

RYUU 27-08-2010 11:05 PM

I ended up cutting wound is all sorted out

MammaMia 27-08-2010 11:30 PM

*cuddles all*

Does anyone want to wake up before 7am for me? :( I have to be up no later than 6.30am I expect. It's already 11.30pm. Haven't even packed yet lol.

anarchistl0ve 27-08-2010 11:31 PM

*hugs if okay reaper* hi im becca i am a regular here

Scarletdreamer 27-08-2010 11:44 PM

Lol Hels, sure, I'll get up before 7am for you. :P Since I usually wake up/get up at 6am that shouldn't be a problem for me. Sorry, not rubbing it in, or at least, not meaning to. :-/ It's very uncommon to find someone my age that gets up that early... even my parents are surprised. Heehee. XD *cuddles* I hope that you have a good time at your sister's (?right?).

*cuddles Becca if okay* How are you doing, love?

*glomps Lia 'cause I spy her!!!*

frenchhorn 27-08-2010 11:48 PM

*sits in a corner somewhere safe and cries* sorry i have been a useless ward mate recently.
I'm also anxious and excited for tomorrow

Scarletdreamer 27-08-2010 11:54 PM

*cuddles Oliver* Don't worry about being "useless" - you weren't being useless anyway - you just had a TON of stuff on your plate that you were coping with, and it's no wonder that you kind of took a break from the ward!! What's tomorrow? whatever it is, I'm glad that you have something to be excited about again. ^_^

FlyingNy 27-08-2010 11:55 PM

Damn been spotted! Not that I was hiding. I'll get up for you Helen, I don't get up early, but I am so used to being tired and not sleeping, I can't see what differecne it's going to make.

Hey, I have a new term. Instead of 'fine' or 'bangtidy' I'm going to 'consist of minute particles' my friend dictionary.comed 'fine' and that's one of the results she got.

What's going on tomorrow Oliver?

Are you feeling any better April? *Hugs*

xx

anarchistl0ve 27-08-2010 11:57 PM

*cuddles back* hanging in there

FlyingNy 28-08-2010 12:00 AM

Glad to hear it Becca :) How have you been today? xx

frenchhorn 28-08-2010 12:06 AM

its manchester pride parade tomorrow, which I am marching in, excited as its my first ever pride, but really anxious cos of loads of people being there.
*cuddles you all* I best get to bed now, may post some photos of pride tomorrow if anyone would like to see, or will make a thread in the photo board. night all

MammaMia 28-08-2010 12:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scarletdreamer (Post 2464550)
Lol Hels, sure, I'll get up before 7am for you. :P Since I usually wake up/get up at 6am that shouldn't be a problem for me. Sorry, not rubbing it in, or at least, not meaning to. :-/ It's very uncommon to find someone my age that gets up that early... even my parents are surprised. Heehee. XD *cuddles* I hope that you have a good time at your sister's (?right?).

Yay April, thank you :P You're not rubbing it in at all :) I agree it's uncommon but some people just do *cuddles tight* It is my sister's yes :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by frenchhorn (Post 2464556)
*sits in a corner somewhere safe and cries* sorry i have been a useless ward mate recently.
I'm also anxious and excited for tomorrow

*cuddles Oliver* You're not useless.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scarletdreamer (Post 2464567)
*cuddles Oliver* Don't worry about being "useless" - you weren't being useless anyway - you just had a TON of stuff on your plate that you were coping with, and it's no wonder that you kind of took a break from the ward!! What's tomorrow? whatever it is, I'm glad that you have something to be excited about again. ^_^

QFT

Quote:

Originally Posted by IceQueenHasAHeart (Post 2464568)
Damn been spotted! Not that I was hiding. I'll get up for you Helen, I don't get up early, but I am so used to being tired and not sleeping, I can't see what differecne it's going to make.

Hey, I have a new term. Instead of 'fine' or 'bangtidy' I'm going to 'consist of minute particles' my friend dictionary.comed 'fine' and that's one of the results she got.

Thanks Lia ^_^ Nice new term =P

Quote:

Originally Posted by frenchhorn (Post 2464590)
its manchester pride parade tomorrow, which I am marching in, excited as its my first ever pride, but really anxious cos of loads of people being there.
*cuddles you all* I best get to bed now, may post some photos of pride tomorrow if anyone would like to see, or will make a thread in the photo board. night all

YAAAAAAAAAAAY, I want piccies!!!!!!! Have fun ^_^ I'll be near you tomorrow anyway ;) Well...sort of.

*cuddles everyone*

FlyingNy 28-08-2010 12:37 AM

Have fun Oliver :)

risenfromperdition 28-08-2010 01:41 AM

oooo, enjoy pride oliver =]

~Kaytee~ 28-08-2010 01:59 AM

*peeks in and sends hugs to everyone*

MammaMia 28-08-2010 02:03 AM

*jumps on Katie* Love you birthday girl ;)

~Kaytee~ 28-08-2010 02:14 AM

*falls over and giggles* love you too gorgeous :)

Have a good time Oliver x

MammaMia 28-08-2010 02:20 AM

Nobody's wishing me a good time =[

*giggles but helps you up*

~Kaytee~ 28-08-2010 02:25 AM

Aww... have a good time sleeping when you do go! *giggles* Hope you have a good time tomorrow ;-)

MammaMia 28-08-2010 02:35 AM

Cheeky :P Thank you honey :D

Detour. Derail 28-08-2010 03:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by misskitty112 (Post 2463403)
needhelp, *hugs* I'm sorry, you can PM me if you want to. I'm always up for listening :)

Lex, I'm so sorry I didn't see this earlier. I hope you did find some support though, sweetie. If you ever need someone and no one's in here, you can email me (link's in my profile) and it'll get delivered to my phone and I'll read and reply ASAP. *hugs*

Thankyou. I ended up ranting to my mate by text and apologising today...and then i went to sleep...well....cried myself to sleep.

Hope everyone is doing well!!