RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

MammaMia 25-06-2008 01:17 AM

Nooodles? Chicken sause? YUMMY susan :]

*huggles everyone*

-sighs- Can I have a good day?

blondiebear 25-06-2008 01:25 AM

Nothing fancy. dump noodles and sauce mix from packet into sauce pan. add water. simmer until noodles good texture.
more like noodles in chicken flavor salt sauce. I hate to cook!

Auburn Shadow 25-06-2008 01:51 AM

Packet noodles and chicken sauce is the kind of cooking I like!

*snuggles for everyone*

Hopefully tomorrow will be good for you Helen :)

Urgh, I'm tired, but not sleepy-tired. As in I'm shattered but still I can't sleep if that makes sense?

I did just get a really great email from one of my best friends who's been in Hondouras since April, and who I'm not going to see until Christmas at the earliest because she's coming back while I'm out of the country in October. Been missing her like crazy recently, but she always seems to know when to email/phone/whatever, and I feel better after it.

MammaMia 25-06-2008 02:24 AM

*huggles everyone too*

Susan, sounds bit like super noodles =p

Ohhh I'm possibly meeting yet another RYL member soon and before that I'm maybe going to one/two RYL meets :S I'm gonna be pooooor this summer =\

Auburn Shadow 25-06-2008 02:31 AM

Sounds like you're going to have a fun-filled summer.... even if you have no money by the end of it...

MammaMia 25-06-2008 02:43 AM

Hmmmm yes I think so too.

But one needs money to fund her summer and for uni :P

Hahahaaha I need another job =]

Auburn Shadow 25-06-2008 02:53 AM

Tis a problem indeed. I have the same problem actually :s partly why I'm not doing much this summer...

Hmm, yeah getting a job sounds like a good idea.

blondiebear 25-06-2008 04:07 AM

Super noodles? Is that what is called Mr.Noodle in Canada? Ramen noodles in the US? Plastic packet of crunchy dry noodles that look kinda like wavy hair. Put in boiling water for 3 minutes, then add seasoning packet? Really inexpensive, jokes about it inexpensive?

Pomegranate 25-06-2008 04:20 AM

I want to be unconcious. Have drunk the best part of two bottles of wine to make this happen but not working. I have to go and get confirmation of the fact I have failed an exam and consequently my entire first year of university tomorrow. Not looking forward to it at all. My Dad is going to go mental. He already said if I have failed anything then I am getting a job and moving out. Do I look ****ing stable enough to be sorting all that out? No! So, yeah, great.

Auburn Shadow 25-06-2008 04:20 AM

*hugs you* sorry don't have much to say at the moment... *more hugs*

Susan - Yeah, that's the sort of thing :)

Jetforce 25-06-2008 04:21 AM

*cuddles emma*

U never know wat might happen..u might pass the subjects...well fingers crossed u do

Don't drink till ur pass out...that's no good to ur liver and to urself the next day..u'll probably feel even worse :-(

do tc there emma...xx

Casper_Fading 25-06-2008 04:27 AM

be safe em! Please?

*blows up cupbard whilst still inside* that solves my problems

blondiebear 25-06-2008 05:28 AM

Yeouch. Jess, the splinters.

Jobs, I've heard of those. I've had my current one since August 2003. The boss is a moody weirdo though. Y'all do know i'm self employed.

It will give me time to look for 10 for $1.00 for ramen noodles/super noodles

Auburn Shadow 25-06-2008 11:18 AM

It's stupid really. I'm back from uni now, and yet I miss everyone down here more than I did when I was up there. Add to that the fact that I miss everyone from uni, and the fact that half of my friends are currently in various places in America and completely out of contact for a month from last Saturday and you get where I am right about now.
I want to go out and get horrendously drunk, but I've stopped drinking alcohol now, since I joined AA and all that.
But anyways, missing people, just want a hug from my best friend but she's on the other side of the country to me, and neither of us can afford to travel. I know I can talk to her on the phone and on facebook and everything, but... it's not the same, is it?

Like she was there for me when I almost got stabbed, paid for the train to London, met me at the station and made sure there were lots of people I knew around me so I didn't feel as unsafe as I would have done. It was almost as if she knew something was going on, because she phoned me while it was happening, but of course I couldn't answer. Kept phoning until she got an answer though. That answer being me having a major panic attack down the phone at her.

Sorry, major essay there. I could go on, but I sense it's time to stop.

oh god oh god oh god, I want to cut so bad :crying:

Auburn Shadow 25-06-2008 12:37 PM

(I know I'm the last one to post...sorry for posting again already :crying: )

Went downstairs just now and there was a note from my mother asking if I could unload the washer, and it pushed me over the edge. Like... anger consumed me for a minute. I wanted to destroy everything in sight. I didn't. I did destroy a book though. And to me... books are the most important thing in my life. I won't let a spine get creased if I can help it, but... I destroyed an entire book. I feel more guilty about that than I would if I'd cut.

Like, if I'd allowed myself to cut, the book would be fine... I dunno...

still wanna cut. want to hit a vein... help? No-one's around, doesn't matter. *is fine* look, new mask. :crying: :crying: :crying: <<< oh, how I wish I could cry.

Casper_Fading 25-06-2008 12:50 PM

*hugs*

hahahahahahaha i'm a tad tired of this. really really tired of this.'

can i just let go now? i on't need to cut... just straight to bye bye

bye? please....

Auburn Shadow 25-06-2008 12:57 PM

*hugs* hang on in there sweetie. It'll get better eventually... honest.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Why the hell can't I follow my own advice damnit!!!

Casper_Fading 25-06-2008 01:03 PM

*gives you book with your own advice* read that and you'll know what to do!

I... don't want to follow my own advice. I don't want to follow anyones advce. i want... to be gone.

Auburn Shadow 25-06-2008 01:18 PM

*hugs you* what's happening sweetie?

I'm here, PM me if you need. Please?

*reads book full of own advice* thanks sweetie :)

Casper_Fading 25-06-2008 01:39 PM

i dint want to be her anymore. i dont want... anything. just otbe gone.