RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

MammaMia 23-05-2009 10:18 PM

*hugs Arwen and then hugs Dayna*

Arwen, might have an early night, after the day I've had :/ and week..

shadowedseraph 23-05-2009 10:29 PM

Its so hard. I've been recovering for eight months now and i want to spoil it all with a great big cutting binge. *cries* help

rockaroni 23-05-2009 10:47 PM

Hi all, hope you're all hanging in there.

I always get to a certain point and just want to ruin everything. It's at that point for me, I never seem to get past 3 months or so. This time I haven't been counting, but I know it was late February. And while I've been quite hyper, I'm also starting to get really depressed. My mood swings are worse than normal. The hyperness/happiness is awesome, I LOVE it when I'm like that, although it's impossible to get any work done.

But whenever I'm alone I feel completely pointless, worthless, huge, ugly and a massive waste of space. I went to the pub with my friends last night and got completely ignored by almost everyone. Left after one drink and sat in the park crying in the dark for an hour. I just couldn't face going back to mine, because I knew I'd cut or something.

Shadowed, I kind of know what you're going through. While I have no real advice, I have empathy. Sorry to be completely useless... what's brought all this on, what's happened recently to make you feel like this?

Arwen, I completely get where you're coming from. Although with me, I haven't spoken to someone face to face at all to day. It feels like a complete waste of a day to have not seen anyone and been sat at this ****ing computer doing **** all. But I get to see you all tomorrow :)

*sends hugs to everyone*

shadowedseraph 23-05-2009 10:57 PM

*hugs rockaroni* I dont know whats brought it on really im just on a downhill slope *sighs* sounds like your not having the best of times either *offers hot chocolate*

MammaMia 24-05-2009 12:19 AM

I feel sick.

Kahlia1981 24-05-2009 12:32 AM

*offers hugs to all*

Damnation. 24-05-2009 12:58 AM

*Big cuddles to all*

Biba 24-05-2009 02:00 AM

i had good intensions of going to bed.. at set time.. il try again tommorrow.. i didnt get, car, lawn,shed tidy'd.. i got other stuff done that i did not think id get done, didnt make dinner, i never do anymore, what is the point, i hate eating alone, my mum's appitie is so poor, it's baby portions in a bowl, she's ill two years, i take care of her 24 hr care.. i told her id take her to the algave when she is stronger... she liked that idea.. and i hope we do.

Kahlia1981 24-05-2009 03:20 AM

*big hugs and cuddles to all*

Sorry it's not more but my hand is hurting and the cast is starting to dig in as the swelling goes away. I keep feeling like I'm going to break the cast when I move my hand.

finding.my.wings 24-05-2009 03:36 AM

hello.... anyone there?
im checking myself in- don't feel safe- my heads all messy, and i need to shower but showering is a bad choice- i mean i wanna be clean- but i cant go in the bathroom cos i know if i do ill do something in there.
i made a tea in the kitchen and gonna snuggle in the corner with my relaxing tea and my teddy.
im scared, and i feel sick. :crying:

actually no- ill lock self in room and hide the key, just so i cant get out- then ill b safe. (will i really- i have my own head to contend with?)
instead gives key to friend to come check on me later.
thanks friend.

Long*Past 24-05-2009 05:08 AM

*takes key*

Hope you're start feeling better soon.

*offers box of chocolates and a blanky*

Want to talk about what's going on?

As for my check up today (since I haven't in forever...)
My cuts are starting to fade away, sorta, which is good.
I went swimming with a friend and was able to cover most of them today, and it got me thinking about my new BF, Mikey, and how I'd like to do some swimming and nature things with him, so I have quite a lot of incentive to refrain, and I'm doing really well. It's been nearly two weeks since I last did, and I'm proud of that.
I'm leaving for Prince Rupert at six in the morning tomorrow and I'm really nervous about provincials. I know that I know my songs and choreography, I'm just scared that I won't be as good as everyone else there. Mikey, Mom, Riley, Brittany, and Courteny are all confident in me though, so I figure I've at least got a shot. Besides, sometimes nerves make you perform better. I am going to miss the sun for the next 5-7 days though...

finding.my.wings 24-05-2009 05:27 AM

thank you.
my heads all messy cos im just struggling with stuff form my past, and its a lot for me. im very tired and struggling with work.
ill stay in my room a little while longer but you can keep the key- ill come out later and hopefully be okay. i just need to be safe.

Kahlia1981 24-05-2009 10:02 AM

*offers safe hugs to all*

MammaMia 24-05-2009 10:23 AM

*offers hugs for all*

Kahlia, that sounds, welll painful :(

OMG I'm up at 10am again on a weekend, this is so not me, it's actually freaking me out for some reason. Am on edge anyway. Got to go out later, dreading it slightly incase everyone's like oh cheer up, well I just can't anymore, I've tried. Maybe we play the fake emotions game again, always seems to work on them......

zowie 24-05-2009 10:38 AM

Brighton meet today :D x

realflifefaerie 24-05-2009 10:39 AM

Morning everyone (or afternoon or evening depending on where you are).
Secrets woke up feeling really lonely and just arghy today. I have so much to do but my brain won't work, I know it's my fault it won't work but I can't help it. It's all too hard.

*leaves hugs for everyone else* sorry i cant support right now

alliwant 24-05-2009 10:50 AM

hi im new to this thread. any chance i can book myself in xx

Long*Past 24-05-2009 11:11 AM

*huggles Cant*
If there's anything I can do for you, you just let me know.

Alliwant, of course you can check in.
If you ever need to talk, just send me a pm.

*leaves hugs and blankies for all*

finding.my.wings 24-05-2009 11:24 AM

hugs secrets and offers to sit with and share blankie.

~Kaytee~ 24-05-2009 11:29 AM

Ok let's see how I go with personals...

one step closer- welcome to the psych ward :hop:i promise we're not crazy :hehe: how are you going?

Dayna- *cuddles* how are you going hun?

Helen- how dare you be up at 10am *sniggers* *hugs*

Arwen- have fun at the meet today :thumbup:

Secrets- know how you feel, i have so much uni work to do. will have to get back to it after this *sigh* *cuddles* take care ok

alliwant- welcome as well :hop: hope ur ok x

ashley- thanks for the blankies *snuggles up in the corner*

Kahlia- hope ur going ok hope ur hand heals quick *hugs*

Hmm hope I didn't miss anyone but i'm sure I did? Take care everyone. I'm ok. Kinda.

finding.my.wings 24-05-2009 11:32 AM

[quote=*Sorcha*Loupvoix*;1639002]*huggles Cant*
If there's anything I can do for you, you just let me know.

thank you- i showered and wasn't safe. sorry.

MammaMia 24-05-2009 11:34 AM

KATIE- I love youuuuuuuuuu and yes how DARE I be up at 10am LOL *cuddles tight*

Tears of Solitude 24-05-2009 12:19 PM

Afternoon Everyone,

Waking up in tears isnt a good start to the day, and to be honest it doesnt seem to be getting any better.

Sometimes I wish I didnt have emotions.

< sits in corner and rocks back and forth >

Hope everyone else is staying safe xxx

Love Jade xxx

~Kaytee~ 24-05-2009 12:28 PM

*cuddles jade* please take care. i hope things start to look up soon =[ *huggles*

shadowedseraph 24-05-2009 03:44 PM

*rocks in the corner* why is it that whenever i start to feel better something goes wrong and i feel like s*** again?

Biba 24-05-2009 04:47 PM

yesterday i talked about something that happen with a teenager boy when i was 8 years old, it ws a game he wanted to play with me, doctors and nurse's, he convinced me to come down to a field close by were i live, before that day he used to do stuff to me and other kids, he used to hit us alot, spit on us, punch us, anything to make us cry, i used to be terrified of him, id never play with him. he told me to ly beside him, i thought it was ok, cus there was a girl there, she was his age, he exposed him self, and wanted me to, he said it was a game, i ran away, and he cornered me in a dumpster, when i was riding my bike home from the shop, i hid and he found me, i was cornered he kept saying , i was terrified, i kicked and punched him as hard as i could. to this day i cant understand why did she watch and do nothing. does she even remember, cus everytime i look at her, or meet her, i never forget. i shouldnt be holden a gruge to those people, but i do.

MammaMia 24-05-2009 04:59 PM

I suck (Y)

Biba 24-05-2009 05:43 PM

je.;

dwwd;sdl'' ddslkdj;wleedq'[p3i12-30mdwnejft

one_step_closer 24-05-2009 06:31 PM

*hugs everyone*

shadowedseraph 24-05-2009 09:36 PM

*brings out the chocolate fountain* Choclate anyone?

BoundNoMore 24-05-2009 09:40 PM

I am back.

MammaMia 24-05-2009 09:45 PM

ARRRRRRRRRGH :/

*offers hugs to all*

AMANDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA *jumps on*

BoundNoMore 24-05-2009 09:46 PM

HELLLLLLLLLLLEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *clings to*

MammaMia 24-05-2009 09:47 PM

*holds* Everything ok darl? :(

BoundNoMore 24-05-2009 09:49 PM

meh... not really...care to come to chat? We can chat in there

MammaMia 24-05-2009 10:36 PM

Have been looking for you in there :(

Tears of Solitude 24-05-2009 10:48 PM

Welcome back Amanda xxx Sorry things arent going that great xxx hopefully they will improve soon.

Shadowed Thanks for the choclate fountain, I hope its diabetic choccy YAY

Helen, you dont suck. You should have more faith in yourself xxx Your a star xxx

One Step Closer Hugs go out to you

Lucy Hi ya, its a killer anixety. Hope the feeling goes tomorrow.

Elclectic*a I hope you get a good night sleep, sounds like you could do with it.

I hope everyone's nite is a safe one, and we all have a better day tomorrow

leaves Hot choccie for everyone and blankets

Love Jade xxx

BoundNoMore 24-05-2009 10:52 PM

Thanks Jade
Helen, I am so sorry. Going back to chat now.

BoundNoMore 24-05-2009 10:57 PM

i am general helen

MammaMia 24-05-2009 10:59 PM

Ow Ow Ow Ow Sunburn Is A Bitcccccccccccccccccccch

Damnation. 25-05-2009 01:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MamaBear. (Post 1639039)
Dayna- *cuddles* how are you going hun?

Triggered and spacey. I haven't cut for like...two weeks I think? Which is good. Although I'm quite tempted to let the void win this time. Other than that, I'm alright. You?

*Hugs n love to all* <3 How's everyone else doing?

insomniac 25-05-2009 02:02 AM

hi, not doing good so thought i would just sit here quietly. got nowhere else to go.
i dont feel safe

MammaMia 25-05-2009 02:15 AM

I need some hugs if that's ok? :(

Damnation. 25-05-2009 02:18 AM

*Hugs Helen and Insomniac*

MammaMia 25-05-2009 02:21 AM

*hugs Dayna*

Congratulations on two weeks :]

Biba 25-05-2009 02:36 AM

evert

Damnation. 25-05-2009 02:47 AM

Helen: Thanks

Lucy: No real advice I'm afraid, but just keep safe, yeah?

Horizon 25-05-2009 03:55 AM

Hi. I haven't posted in here before, but I'm not doing well, so I thought I'd pop in here.

Hey everyone.

Horizon 25-05-2009 05:15 AM

*Waves* Hi Eclectic*a. Thanks for the welcome.

I'm sure you are a strong person, but it's okay to not be so strong all the time, if you know what I'm trying to say. Remember that you can always pm me, yeah?

Things are really bad, and I'm losing it worse than I've ever lost it before.

Damnation. 25-05-2009 05:17 AM

Please, pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase don't give in, Kat >_<