RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

misskitty112 29-08-2010 06:30 PM

Can I just give up now? I've lost control of my urges.

I suck at life.

one_step_closer 29-08-2010 06:42 PM

Mark, please put my name on the card. Thank you.

Felicia, you don't suck at life. What's happening for you right now?

RYUU 29-08-2010 06:45 PM

* hugs everyone *

Am home alone am scared am going to do something dangerous

one_step_closer 29-08-2010 06:48 PM

Is there someone you can be with, Reaper? Keep talking to us.

RYUU 29-08-2010 06:55 PM

No there not my husband has gone to take my nephew home he will be about an hour all of my friends are away the other side of the country so
i cant get them to come over

one_step_closer 29-08-2010 07:01 PM

If you're feeling really unsafe can you get to hospital?

frenchhorn 29-08-2010 07:03 PM

*hugs reaper* what about calling a help line, samaritans if your uk, or I guess there will be one where you are.
Or anyone else you can ring, please keep talking to us.

Nicole I hope the foot is ok, please try to get it looked at asap.

Helen we do care abut you in here, I'm sorry to hear your friend is ill.

Felicia you don't suck at life

*hugs all wardies*

RYUU 29-08-2010 07:04 PM

I cant leave the house on my own i have social Anxiety i never leave the house with out my husband coming with me

MammaMia 29-08-2010 07:08 PM

Mark, yes please, forgot to mention it in my post.

Nicole, maybe it's numb because you hurt it but it'll be ok in a few hours? Depends where it cut your foot I guess.

*cuddles everyone else*

FlyingNy 29-08-2010 07:22 PM

I'm scared. There's something in my closet.

MammaMia 29-08-2010 07:26 PM

What do you mean Lia?

one_step_closer 29-08-2010 07:26 PM

What kind of something? Big, small?

Doikers 29-08-2010 07:30 PM

*Hugs Lia*

RYUU 29-08-2010 07:38 PM

i called a crisis line talked a little the lady on the phone was nice
and helpful
my husband is back now
so am safe

one_step_closer 29-08-2010 07:52 PM

That's good to hear, Reaper. How are you feeling now?

Scarletdreamer 29-08-2010 07:58 PM

Sorry, almost a page or 2 pages of posts since I last posted (can't remember, haha)...

...and sorry about no individuals, although Nicole, I'm worried about you & your foot. Sorry for how dense that sounded, but usually injuries there don't make it go numb (at least, in my experience... guess it can change person to person and where you cut it). I hope it's okay and if it's still like that tomorrow (?) I would have it checked out. :(

I'm really... I don't know... numbish? but angryish? (if you can be an angry numb that's what I am) Just want to do something, anything really stupid. Don't worry, I won't. I'll stay safe and I'll keep others safe and I won't explode at anyone. Hah. As much as I would love to.

Haven't talked with my parents today and probably won't. Really want to just feel normal with them but I don't, I feel raw & exposed instead. And I hate that feeling. I doubt that it will go away anytime soon. Stupid, stupid sister!!!!

:crying:

FlyingNy 29-08-2010 08:08 PM

Something big and scary. Something that wants me to see it. It's going to make me see it.

I'm sorry you feel no better April. I felt like that once. A friend told my English teacher about my harming, and in my English lesson that afternoon, I felt as if I were sat there naked. It was horrible, but the feeling does pass. I was comfortable with her in a few weeks. *Hugs*

x

Scarletdreamer 29-08-2010 08:16 PM

I don't want to have to wait ****ing weeks to feel comfortable with my parents again. They only live 20 miles away and I am used to talking with them pretty frequently and seeing them frequently as well. I'm sorry, I know it sounds like I'm also having a go but I'm... well, yeah. Not in a good place right now. Thanks for the reassurance, Lia. That had to have been an awful experience as this one is... :(

I just want things to go back to how they were. I don't give a damn about change. I just... want them to go back. Where they - none of my family - knew about the SA.

*hides in the warren where no one can find her and cries*

FlyingNy 29-08-2010 08:21 PM

Sorry.

Scarletdreamer 29-08-2010 08:30 PM

Aw Lia, I wasn't expressing anger at you. I'm sorry. The tone of my post was all wrong. Nothing you said was wrong. It's just that I am dealing with a mountain of stress at the moment and I guess I really have to be careful what I say. Or at least, how I say it. *tentative hugs?* I apologize for seeming like I was having a go at you or disregarding the feelings of the person behind your post, because you DO matter, don't let that make it feel like you don't. I'm sorry. :(