RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

MammaMia 13-08-2009 11:08 PM

*cuddles Kahlia* How you doing sweetie??

Breifly_Tragic </3 13-08-2009 11:19 PM

Urgh today has been hard and it just got work now someones made me think back on EVERYTHING I've done and been through.

I'm going to sit here and be safe for a while. Before I just lose it.
*curls up in corner*

Detour. Derail 13-08-2009 11:49 PM

*Huuuugs Jade*
It's okay doll
i love you

MammaMia 14-08-2009 12:13 AM

*hugs everyone*

Kahlia1981 14-08-2009 10:40 AM

*hugs everyone in the ward*

I'm unwell (mentally) at the moment. Just made a call to the womens centre.

Breifly_Tragic </3 14-08-2009 11:16 AM

*Hugs to Kahlia* Well done for calling someone though. I hope you get better son.

*Hugs to MammaMia*

*Hugs to Alex* I love you too darling.

Urghh I feel like **** this morning. It's such a nice day..but I have noithing to do but curl up inside :(

Kahlia1981 14-08-2009 12:36 PM

The lady from the womens center is supposed to be calling me back but it's been over an hour now and she hasn't called. I'm getting scared that I'll do something stupid because it's all I can think of ... and I don't want to do that. But I don't know how to switch off that part of my brain. I wish I did. *sighs*

Breifly_Tragic </3 14-08-2009 01:45 PM

*Big MASSIVE hug for Kahlia!*

Stay strong darling i know you can do this. If she doesn't call backcall her back. Don't let them forget if you need the help! Stay Safe

zowie 14-08-2009 02:27 PM

*Hugs Kahlia, Helen, Miss Angelus and Alexx*

*Hugs anyone else who pops by*

I'm going to a party tonight. Looking forward to it, but also feeling a little apprehensive - First, it's going to be full of people I haven't seen for ages who sometimes make me feel like a bit of an outsider; second, my ex best friend will be there, the one who turned on me when I broke up with my ex and when something bad happened to me. Really don't want to see her.
With her it'll either be really fake and awkward, or she'll completely snub me (which will hurt considering we were so close for so long).
But I am really looking forward to seeing the host - I love her to bits! Feeling really guilty though because I can't afford alcohol or a present for her, and she always buys me really thoughtful pressies.
:(

MammaMia 14-08-2009 06:41 PM

*hugs everyone lots and lots*

Had my hair cut today, that kept me busy ^_^

Breifly_Tragic </3 14-08-2009 07:08 PM

Ohhhh I like the new hair :D

*Hugs to alll*

MammaMia 14-08-2009 08:02 PM

Trying to stay strong still.

SoMuchMore 14-08-2009 09:20 PM

*hugs for everyone*
MammaMia - I loove your hair!

ew... i'm so disgusting. I hate myself.

Kestrel 14-08-2009 11:26 PM

*wanders in clutching a teddy n a blanket*
I'm...new...on..this...w..w...ward... n kind of... s...s...ssscard n confused...
What happens on the ward???
*stands looking lost and confused near the door*

SoMuchMore 14-08-2009 11:31 PM

*hugs* Welcome! don't be scared, we are very friendly. Feel free to chat about whatever.
*bakes some welcome cookies*

Breifly_Tragic </3 14-08-2009 11:35 PM

*Hugs to Kestrel* I only came here a few days ago, its just a place for us Vetrans to feel a bit safe among each other. Get some support. Welcome!!!

*Big hugs to Fallinstar0317* Sorry to hear you're feeling bad?Want to talk about it?

I've got the alcohol out tonight. I haven't done that in while...drank on my own. :/ Probz not the best idea right now either. Urgh...I feel so weak.

SoMuchMore 15-08-2009 12:04 AM

*hugs Miss Angelus back* I just feel like a complete screw up today... and now i feel sick. I'll be fine.. always am.
please don't drink too much on your own! Be safe.

MammaMia 15-08-2009 12:34 AM

Laura, you're not digusting sweetie and sorry to hear you're feeling sick.

Miss Angelus, be careful.

Leonie, we just come here stay as long as we want and support each other and stuffs, it's sooo much fun *cuddles*

PapaBear 15-08-2009 07:40 AM

i *think* i'm getting better. been super super sick, and the pain's been unbearable, but i woke up today on my own, and am able to sit up and eat, and overal function, and the pain is minimal for the first time since coming into hospital.

i really hope this means i'm going to be okay.

*passes fluffy pillows, cozy blankies, and snuggly teddy bears to everyone in ward*

~Kaytee~ 15-08-2009 09:40 AM

*cuddles papabear* Oh I hope so. I hope it means you'll be ok. It sounds good. Take care *hugs* am thinking of you x