RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

CaiteeBug 13-04-2016 05:09 PM

Hey everyone!! It's been a number of days since I last posted in here. I hope Ya'll are doing the best you can.

I have been okay for the most part. Not much going on today except I'm waiting for the fiance to pick me up then we are going to the library to do some research then we are going to shoot our monthly local access paranormal tv show.

Kathryn_Anna 13-04-2016 09:38 PM

*offers everyone safe hugs*

I worked really hard today and I'm exhausted. I'm nervous about tomorrow. My son has a Dr's appointment and I have a feeling it's not going to go very well. I'm trying to prepare myself for it now but it's tough. I wish I didn't even have to go or at least hubby could go with me but he can't.

Doikers 13-04-2016 10:13 PM

Good luck to your son tomorrow , Kathryn :)

Kathryn_Anna 14-04-2016 04:21 PM

Thanks. It didn't go well. :( he is so backed up Dr doesn't think he can get cleaned out at home and it'll be another hospitalization. His anxiety is through the roof and I don't know how to help him. He's only 9 (well in 2 weeks).

Doikers 14-04-2016 09:42 PM

I'm sorry Kathryn :( *Offers Hugs*

How are y'all?

Kathryn_Anna 15-04-2016 12:47 PM

I'm trying to be positive this morning. I've loaded up on coffee, prepared to have more later too. Not quite ready to face the day but here it is so I guess I have to!

How are you today Mark?

YodaBearInterrupted 15-04-2016 03:49 PM

Having a really rough time right now... I just want to make it all go away... especially the Voices

*puts some cookies and brownies on the table*

*sits in the corner and stares at the wall

Doikers 15-04-2016 03:56 PM

I'm weary , Kathryn , Mentally and Phsyically .

Kathryn_Anna 15-04-2016 06:49 PM

*hugs* Mark. Care to talk about it?

I'm sorry you're having a rough time right now Matt. Anything we can do to help? *hugs*

Doikers 15-04-2016 07:44 PM

Hi Matt , Are you a hugger? *Waves*

Just worn out from 3 year old tomorrow Nephew after 85 year old Granny with vascular dementia who was just repeating over and over she wanted to die and listing methods for about an hour this morning.

Kathryn_Anna 15-04-2016 10:18 PM

I'm sorry Mark. Sounds like a long day! Hope you can get some rest so you feel more refreshed in the morning. <3

The one day all week I need hubby home on time and he will be hours more I'm sure. I'm completely drained from today.

Doikers 15-04-2016 10:58 PM

Hope your Fella rocks up soon!

Tomororow is a 3 year olds birthday , I wanna go home.

Drewbles 16-04-2016 02:30 PM

this was 2 pages ago, I'm sorry. I took an internet break. Sometimes keeping up everywhere is too stressful.

Because Kathryn asked a while back: I got accepted to residence and I put my tuition deposit down and got my student card. Just have to keep going to work so I can pay for my first few months at residence in a big lump sum. Going to work feels really hard but staying where I am now is unthinkable. It's starting to feel real and I'm getting cautiously excited.

*offers everyone handmade blankets* hope things are ok for everyone.

Kathryn_Anna 16-04-2016 09:20 PM

Drew, congratulations on residence! I know work may seem hard right now but just take it a little bit at a time and think of your end goal. You can do this!

Thank you for the blanket. It's beautiful :)

Today is going pretty well. Not at all how I planned though. That's both good and bad.

Drewbles 16-04-2016 10:21 PM

Thank-you :) I think it'll be really good for me.

I'm glad at least some parts of your day are going well!

Doikers 17-04-2016 10:53 AM

I don't really understand what a residence is but I am happy you got what you needed ,Drew !

Kathryn_Anna 17-04-2016 01:21 PM

I'm fighting a sinus infection. Not fun. Sad that it's Sunday because if we can't get my son where he needs to be today then I'm worried how this week will go.

So for now... *offers warm drinks and pastries*

*sits down to color some more*

Margo 18-04-2016 12:02 AM

I don't want to be here again.i don't want the fear. I don't want the hate. I don't want the hopelessness. Yet here it comes.....again

Doikers 18-04-2016 09:30 AM

*Offers Safe Hugs to Kathryn and Margo*

Kathryn_Anna 18-04-2016 12:34 PM

*offers Margo safe hugs*

I'm feeling really anxious today. I'm hoping it goes away soon.