RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

MammaMia 27-11-2009 02:45 PM

Of course you can sweet *cuddles you*

*goes around cuddling everyone else*

I finally had a good night's sleep and feeling much better than I have all week and since yesterday (was in extreme pain >.<) but I still pants too. Hurrrrrray (Y)

Got to love being told there's nothing's wrong when you continually feel low for months and months and months on end :D

realflifefaerie 27-11-2009 02:47 PM

Thank-you *cuddles back*

I envy your good night's sleep!

Silly doctors *shakes head*

MammaMia 27-11-2009 03:07 PM

You're welcome for the cuddle :) Ah I'm sure I'll be envying it before long haha :P Silly docotors/mental health professionals etc indeed. :D

signingchild 27-11-2009 04:37 PM

yeah, i wish they would just listened and try to understand. but i don't think that'll happen. ((hugs to mamma, faerie and everybody))

Kahlia1981 29-11-2009 01:46 PM

*hugs everyone*

Still waking to find knives beside me ... Am going to tell my GP about it when I see him tomorrow morning and my tdoc when I see him on Friday. Still having bucketloads of anxiety every time I have to leave the house but on the outside at least I'm appearing calm. *sighs*

SoMuchMore 29-11-2009 05:41 PM

*hugs kahlia* So sorry that you are anxious and that is really scary about the knives. I'm glad that you are planning on telling your doctors. Hopefully they can help.

I'm finally back at my university after a very very stressful break. It's just so loud at my house in my hometown and I can't be me there. I have to pretend to be super happy in front of my family b/c I don't want to deal with their reactions to anything... Too bad I have to go back there in 3 weeks for winter break... *sigh*...

Kahlia1981 30-11-2009 06:15 AM

*hugs Laura back*. Sorry to hear that home is so stressful. It's so difficult when you have to act all the time.

*hugs everyone*

signingchild 01-12-2009 10:33 PM

school is done and i can come back here a curl up in my corner. i really like it here. ((curls up with her blankie possible naptime))

Kahlia1981 03-12-2009 11:02 AM

*walks in, hugs everyone then disappears into a corner*

Me and my housemate went to the christmas party for my disability employment network provider. We rode our bikes there and my housemate ended up being taken away in an ambulance with chest pains. Fingers crossed that he's alright.

While I was there on my own, I met up with an old friend. That was the best part.

It's been a long day...

MammaMia 03-12-2009 01:29 PM

*hugs everyone lots*

Kahlia1981 03-12-2009 01:49 PM

*hugs everybody then goes and hides in a corner*

SoMuchMore 03-12-2009 10:44 PM

My uncle died early this morning...
He'd been sick for quite awhile so it wasn't unexpected.
I hate funerals (I feel completely selfish for hating them)

signingchild 04-12-2009 12:58 AM

((hug everyone))
i'm sorry about ur uncle. i hate going to funerals too. i especially hate looking at the bodies in the casket. i don't why. my mom and i talked already and i told her i wanna b cremated. so no scary people looking at my corpse.

MammaMia 04-12-2009 02:02 AM

(hugs everyone)

Had the worst shift ever at work, ending up crying for ages, going to bed now :(

Kahlia1981 04-12-2009 02:54 AM

*hugs Laura* - I know what you mean about funerals. I hate singing at them...

*hugs Helen* - Sorry to hear about the shift at work.

*hugs signing child* - sorry I don't know your name.

*hugs everyone*

...Vanessa... 04-12-2009 04:24 AM

*Walks in tentatively...bites lip*
Hi guys...I know I'm not a veteran...but can I come in for awhile?

SoMuchMore 04-12-2009 05:27 AM

*hugs everyone*
vanessa - of course u can come in...

So now I'm not going to the funeral, apparently it would be too stressful for my family to have to come get me from my university. its okay though, Im not upset, i feel like I should be... but I am kinda relieved... Am i horrible?

...Vanessa... 04-12-2009 05:34 AM

Thanks!

*hugs Laura*

You are not horrible! Funerals are hard!

*makes a huge pile of pillows and blankets...dives inside and hides for a bit*

signingchild 04-12-2009 06:27 AM

i'm sarah. it's cool.

((hugs Vanessa, kahlia, and everyone else))

what's going on Vanessa? anything we can help with?
//snuggling up in blankets w a stuffed doggy

MammaMia 04-12-2009 03:06 PM

*cuddles everyone*

Feeling back to my positive self today..been feeling bit positive because of work. Although yesterday was not that way at all. But it's back :D Last shift for 3 days woop :)