RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

airfobrat 28-09-2009 06:25 AM

I don't know how much more i can take.....

~*Rainbow*~ 28-09-2009 12:11 PM

*hugs airfobat* Hold in there chicken....im here if you need to talk ok
*hugs Kahlia* Happy belated birthday sweetie hope you had a good day
*hugs youngatheart* whats up? is there anything you wanna talk about
*hugs Hells* Things will get better babez you just gotta have faith
*hugs to everyone else*

Well its been a rough week but i finally see light at the end of the tunnel.
Got fairly dismissed from my job today due to my Shoulder injury so thats not so good as it means money is going to be tight for a while - however......i managed to come to a choice about my now ex partner......we've been together for a while and the cracks were begining to form in our relationship......then to top it all off he went away on a lads holiday and never told me he was going he just went.....so last night i told him it was over and this time i not gonna give him another chance he has had far to many............. i then realsied that the one place i hate, scotland, is the one place where every thing is for me......my friends my family and my team............so maybe things aint so bad up here........

MammaMia 28-09-2009 02:58 PM

Started college today, was really good :)

Still in so much pain, have been since last wednesday, which is adding to my other problem lol. Stress and anxiety aren't helping it I'm sure...

youonlyliveonce 28-09-2009 03:59 PM

im all on my own no one is around feeling pretty shitty. didnt think it wud be this hard

Kahlia1981 28-09-2009 04:54 PM

*hugs everyone*

Thanks Rainbow for the birthday wishes.

I've just spent the last 5 hours up at the hospital with my housemate. He's been having a few psych problems lately and decided to go and try and get help. He saw the psych nurse and was told to wait for the psych registrar who took ages to get to us before granting him a 5 minute interview. I just hope that he sleeps tonight. Other than that, life is okay at the moment.

frenchhorn 28-09-2009 06:44 PM

I'm scared

mollycat 28-09-2009 08:38 PM

I feel so near the edge. I've tried looking into chat, but there are no adults around. I just want to make it all go away for a while. To block it out...

Kahlia1981 29-09-2009 12:27 AM

*hugs Imogen* ~ What are you scared about hon? Do you want to talk about it?

*hugs mollycat*

*hugs everyone*

I woke up this morning with huge dark rings around my eyes. Not surprising since I had to take a Xanax to get to sleep I'm going to see my GP today about a pain I've been getting in my arm that the surgery was done on. I'm trying to decide whether to catch the bus and walk or ride my bike. I'm a little nervous because I have to convince my GP to keep me on my current dose of lithium. Wish me luck ...

frenchhorn 29-09-2009 12:50 AM

I was really scared about having to go to horn class earlier, i got to the door but couldnt go in and spent an hour pacing and shaking then had a panic attack, feel like such a failure for not being able to go in a room with only 12 people in. now just feeling really triggered and have a second appointment with a cbt therapist tomorrow and really dont want it.

good luck at the doctors, hope it goes ok.

Kahlia1981 29-09-2009 01:20 AM

*hugs Imogen* ~ Sorry it's not more.

airfobrat 29-09-2009 06:33 AM

Rainbow..thank you for noticing me.

everywhere i go, i feel so ignored, or invisible. While i am tired of it, i don't wanna be noticed either.

i am just so overwhelmed with emotions right now....too many things going on...

~*Rainbow*~ 29-09-2009 09:57 AM

Airfobrat you dont need to say thank you for it just remember im here to talk

ARGGGG i cant belive this two years i gave him everything i had loved him and he spent the last 8 months being engaged to someone else
2 years gone
2 years clear
all washed away in one night

MammaMia 29-09-2009 02:30 PM

*hugs Gil tight* He's a complete wanker, I'm so sorry hunnie

*offers hugs to all*

Not doing good today. Still ill. Still in pain. Still struggling. My best friend Gemma is in this hospital house thing - which will help her with her depression/eating/etc. We didn't get to say goodbye :'( She's chosen to leave her phone behind. Nobody's allowed to contact her (her decision!!!)

:'( I need her :'(

I smashed a glass last night, I was so angry. Feel like smashing another one and my room today because so upset. Loser.

Oh and mental health clinic sent me a letter today :O With an appointment :O (Normally you have to phone twice to get one and then confirm it) :O :O For next tuesday. I'm going to go on my own this time haha. Last two times I've seen them, I've been with other people. So going to have to fight for myself...by myself....AGAIN :/

Jetforce 30-09-2009 05:23 AM

*appear out from the bushes*

hope everybody is keeping well in the psych ward...

*cuddles all*

xx

PearlsNY88 30-09-2009 12:01 PM

i'm not doing so hot.. got a headache.
wheres my medicine!! lol.
treat me damn it i wanna be well.

Strawberry.Bananas 30-09-2009 12:52 PM

i can't do this anymore. i just can't. i can't cope. i can't fight anymore...:(

zowie 30-09-2009 01:57 PM

Sorry people aren't doing so well at the moment. I really wish I could help in some way, but all I can offer right now are *big hugs* for everyone, and to say that I love you all, and am thinking of you.
xxx

~*Rainbow*~ 30-09-2009 02:35 PM

giving up now.....to hurt...........to scared.........i hate him i wanna hang draw and quarter him then send his remains back to his NEW fiance.

why did he promise me he would never hurt me
when he's done just that
why did i not listen to my friends
why was i such a fool

im so angry with myself because i let him get to me in the worst possible way
i let him gut under my skin so i had to get him out
in the only way i know

SoMuchMore 02-10-2009 12:13 AM

its awfully quiet in here... hello?

MammaMia 02-10-2009 12:38 AM

You okay sweetheart?? xxx