RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

MammaMia 26-01-2009 03:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ravynsoul (Post 1381858)
Missed your message Hannah... I think that's the beauty of the tent that all the bad thoughts stay outside of it; but to be certain please place a spell on it! And, as long as no one else objects, I think Puppy Sinclair is more than welcome in. *hugs* hope you have a nice sleep

Again agreed :D

MammaMia 26-01-2009 03:56 AM

I'm sick & tired of family lying. I'm sick & tired of my dad's half of my family have turned against me and mum ever since my dad walked. It's almost like my Mum cheated or badly hurt him or ****ing something. It hurts me too. They are all twats. I hate my family. See isn't it funny how all my mum's side of the family including her other children..(ie my other siblings) have so much care & love for us all. Just the ****ing last thing I need right now.

I hate my life. I hate me.

Kahlia1981 26-01-2009 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wildly insane (Post 1381844)
*hugs Kahlia* I hope the flashbacks calm down, what kind of dance do you do? I love to dance

I hope the flashbacks calm down too .... they are getting more than a little intense. I started with classical ballet then moved through to modern - both contemporary and jazz and tap. I am qualified to teach modern and tap and am a member of the RAD (Royal Academy of Dancing). My favourite dance-related times however were when I was in a company many years ago for youth. We did some of the best performances that I can ever remember. *sigh*

I think I'll just sneak into the denial tent and pat puppy sinClair. (I love cocker spaniels)

zowie 26-01-2009 11:57 AM

Sorry, I've missed about five pages so don't have time to read it all. But am thinking of all of you xxx

The Rocky Horror themed party was brilliant, I went as Magenta. xx

Mary Anne 26-01-2009 01:33 PM

Bet you looked great Zowie :)

Have just qucikly read through all the posts, thanks for all the hugs etc offered.

*offers hugs and biccies*

*clambers into denial tent but leaves a small opening to smoke out of*

realflifefaerie 26-01-2009 02:01 PM

Have read through all the posts, Im sorry everyone seems to be having a rough stage.

I feel really distressed today, I don't know why, I had nightmares last night and now I just want my mummy. I can't stop the tears and I have to go back to uni in 15 mins. I just want it to go away now. I wish I still lived at home.

MammaMia 26-01-2009 03:52 PM

I want the nightmares to stop.
I want the flashbacks to stop.
I want the panic attacks to stop.
I want this **** time for everyone to stop.
*sighs deeply*

Just found out I can FINALLY go pick my IT assignment up, am so excited yet so scared about it. I'm not in uni until Wednesday this week, but I might go in tomorrow to sort a counselling appointment out and to pick it up. :) Or then again, I may wait....

Kija 26-01-2009 03:56 PM

*wakes up from drug induced sleep and crawls straight back into denial tent*
thats really good kahlia. i could be a member of the RAD thanks to all the exams i did, but would have to pay, so thats a no no! i think in the uk we're the only ones to call contemporary contemporary, i think elsewhere its modern? not sure. i miss it so much. dancing was who i was, and now i have nothing. sounds pathetic but its true. hope the flashbacks are lessening.
its his funeral today. and i have so much things to sort out and i just cant do anything. ergh x

Tears of Solitude 26-01-2009 04:50 PM

Im sorry that everyone is going through such a tough time right now, thats including me.

There are just to many to name but < HUGE hugs > to everyone.

If we keep on talking, it should help. To know that your not the only one out there, that there are people that care helps.

I care for you all so much and wish I could wave that magic wand to make you all smile again.

To top off my very low mood < rock bottom >, I dont feel to well either. I just feel YUK inside and out. < sits in tent away from people so I dont spread my germs >

Love Jade xxx

MammaMia 26-01-2009 04:59 PM

I feel like I should be doing.
I think I'm meant to be doing something today but no idea what :S
Ah well

Tears of Solitude 26-01-2009 05:03 PM

Oh Mamma Mia < big hugs >

I know that feeling, Im just about to reply to your post xxx

Jade xxx

caiden 26-01-2009 05:27 PM

checking in....for those who know me, i will be gone for a little bit...im going into hospital for a little visit to get myself all straightened out. i have become a mess. for those who dont know me, hugs and i hope you take care, and are able to stay safe.

Tears of Solitude 26-01-2009 05:30 PM

Caiden

I hope you will be feeling better soon. At least you will be safe xxx

Please take care

Jade xxx

zowie 26-01-2009 05:45 PM

Great. Now I feel awful.
Voices are so bad and they keep saying the professionals don't believe in them. I think they're right, why else would EIP be stopping their care? Why do they just go 'mmhmm' when I say the voices are bad? When I had my meeting when they diagnosed me with a PD the psychologist said 'you haven't responded to three medications and that kind of tells us something'. To which I got angry and asked if they even believed me, which they said they did. Maybe they just said that to calm me down.
I slipped up. Only four cuts but quite deep.

Tears of Solitude 26-01-2009 06:08 PM

I hope you are looking after your wounds.

I hear voices too. They must believe us because they wouldnt have an "Hearing Voices" group at my Mental Health clinic. Do they do anything like that where you go???

< big hugs>
Jade xxx

zowie 26-01-2009 06:14 PM

I don't know. My first therapy session at the day hospital is tomorrow, I don't know what they offer.
I was offered to go to a hearing voices group a few months ago, and then they didn't follow it up. Probably because they no longer believe me.

MammaMia 26-01-2009 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tears of Solitude (Post 1382857)
Oh Mamma Mia < big hugs >

I know that feeling, Im just about to reply to your post xxx

Jade xxx

Thank you for replying to my thread :)

Zowie, I'm sorry they're not beliving you, trust that WE here believe you, maybe come in the denial tent for a while, it's much safer in there and nothing hurts and everyone belvies us. :D

pixiedust 26-01-2009 06:21 PM

*looks around nervously*

I came in here the other week but have been too nervous to come back in. I'd like to come into Vets more as sometimes I feel other parts of the site are too young for me, yet I find change and new things difficult. Also it's quite busy in here and I find it hard to reply to lots of posts and so feel bad posting here if I don't reply and support everyone.

[ends ramble sorry]

zowie 26-01-2009 06:24 PM

hello pixie *waves* dont be shy, we'll look after you.

I think Helen's idea is good. *Crawls into denial tent and cries for a while*

pixiedust 26-01-2009 06:28 PM

Thanks zowie *hugs* Sorry you feel bad. I hope it goes ok tomorrow.

*also thinks the denial tent is a good idea*