RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Jetforce 18-06-2008 06:59 PM

*hugs jo*

your welcome to stay in the psyc ward as long as u need too :-)

xxx

Auburn Shadow 18-06-2008 07:09 PM

Heya Newlife,

Welcome :) Feel free to stay here as long as you need. We're here if you want/need to talk anything.

*hugs*

Oh and Jem, I've got a dingy you can borrow, you'll just have to swim over here to pick it up first! =P

zowie 18-06-2008 07:18 PM

Hi everyone. Hows it going?
Going to a friend's tonight, looking forward to it. Beth's been negative all day, but I've been in a good mood and have been able to ignore her.
xxx

Auburn Shadow 18-06-2008 07:25 PM

Heya Zowie :)

I'm not too bad thanks :) Glad you've been able to ignore Beth all day. Have a great time at your friend's night tonight!

xxx

blondiebear 18-06-2008 07:29 PM

*hugs Jo*

I feel awful emotionally. I found out what I needed to about closing down the Thursday meeting and the gent who runs the south county office is going to email me a copy of the form.

I know that fight a few weeks ago was seriously part of what happened. But I can't see my part in it. I saw my sponsor before the meeting yesterday. She told me that I talk too much about my family, and that talking too much about my family bothers others. That is why the woman who founded the Thurs meeting left and started another. My sponsor also said that she will watch and talk to the woman who sighs and turn away when I share. Yesterday when I shared I managed to avoid talking about family and my sponsor gave me an okay sign.

I have a client who doesn't want her stuff done after all. I wonder if this means that this is time to look for another job? Time to take care of myself?

My husband is pissed off at me so I won't be able to talk to him for a few days till he calms down.

MammaMia 18-06-2008 11:01 PM

*hugs everyone*

Welcome back Jo, I've missed ya :(

I'm crying. I really don't want tomorrow to come. I don't want to say goodbye to Abbi (my best friend). I really don't.

lil-princess 18-06-2008 11:12 PM

*hugs you all loads*

I know your gonna have a hard day tomorrow hun, but you and Abbi will still be in touch i'm sure of it and i'll be here for you tomorrow for how ever long you need me :)
I've got kind off a difficult day myself it's the annivesary of a friends death and it would be the due date of my baby tomorrow if i didn't loose her/him. we'll get through this both together hun k *hugs*

xx

MammaMia 18-06-2008 11:15 PM

I know we'll keep in contact, but it certainly won't be the same. Tomorrow will be hard for us both but I'm glad we have each other to support. I cant help but dread it anyway.

My leg really hurts again, dammit.

razorblade_babi 18-06-2008 11:21 PM

*sneeks in*
Needing some safety and sanctuary.
*hides under the table with a fluffy cushion and a mug of tea*

MammaMia 18-06-2008 11:53 PM

I need tissues and fast :'(

razorblade_babi 19-06-2008 12:00 AM

thows hells some tissues. . .and a hug
X

MammaMia 19-06-2008 12:07 AM

Thanks sweetie

*coutiues to cry* :(

razorblade_babi 19-06-2008 12:11 AM

gives u as many tissues as u need, a choccy biccy, a mug of tea. . .and u can share my fluffy cushion and teddy bear if ya want. . .

X

blondiebear 19-06-2008 12:13 AM

unfortunately holding my teddy doesn't go along with work. I have to finish this work so I can get paid. Actually she's given me the money but I won't open the envelope until i've finished the work.

Chocolate cookies? Share?

razorblade_babi 19-06-2008 12:20 AM

have a choc cookie blondie :) i dont mind sharing.

X

MammaMia 19-06-2008 12:28 AM

Thanks sweetie. *cuddles up with my cuddly bear* :P

Cookies? :]

Hey Susan *snuggles*

razorblade_babi 19-06-2008 12:32 AM

Had forgotten how theraputic doing my nails was.

sighs

X

MammaMia 19-06-2008 12:58 AM

*hugs you*

:)

razorblade_babi 19-06-2008 01:08 AM

thanks hun. . . i need that. . . .

have one back......

*hides back under tha table, piles cushions, blankets and cuddly toys on top*

X

~*forever_broken*~ 19-06-2008 01:22 AM

********damnitpiss!

All of a sudden, about three hours ago my mood just tanked. Not that it had been all that good to begin with but I'm on my break between my second and third shifts for the day and suddenly I don't want to move, don't want to do anything other than lay in bed and feel ****
:crying: probably my fault I know but it still :crying: