RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

PoisonedApple 07-05-2010 07:06 PM

sorry but this is mostly going to be general instead of directed individual replies...
laura- I know exactly what you mean...i'm considering moving to a place neither d nor i have family so i can have space and a new start for my family and be who i feel i am not who others feel i should be but we shall see, with the economy as shitty as it is that probably won't happen any time soon... i think a fresh start is exactly what u and i need :)

now on to more general points of conversation.... no one in here is worthless or pointless or useless. i value all of you and care about all of you. *huggles everyone tight*
yes you can go through with a separate tab open for typing a reply... but i never remember this fact on the days i need something like that done to reply to people... oh the irony.
for those who expressed concern i am feeling a little better my migraine is almost gone and the fever and upset stomach seems to have been caused mostly by the office heat/ac malfunctioning and making the building hotter than it should have been. its still out of whack today since the repair guy can't come in till tomorrow but i'll be out of the office a few times today so the temp in the high 30s to 40s should even it out a bit and make me feel less ill.
ok i think that's all i can be arsed to say for now. i'm sure there was something else i was gonna say but aw hell i can't even be arsed to capitalize anything today *shrugs*
c'est le vie (hopes for correct spellings)

PoisonedApple 07-05-2010 07:09 PM

mark- sorry bout not replying to your last post (twas while i was slowly typing my other post)...
have you spoken to them about it yet?
am glad you like wow. what realm are you on? might try again this weekend for using my desktop and wowing...

Doikers 07-05-2010 07:22 PM

Crimson , I Stupidly put off that phonecall , I just got too anxious , I really dislike making official phone calls . On Monday I'll call my SW to get in touch with my Psych Dr who can send a letter to my GP who should THEN give me some meds . Complicated much?
Sorry , I'm really wound up , they are just jerking me around , it happens all the time , I thought , I really THOUGHT that it was sorted out but nooo.
The Dr's just don't seem to care about me .

Also .

My WoW Character is on Darkspear realm , and my WoW character is named Doikers . Maybe we can play sometime . Hayley is on that realm too , I hope it's ok to pass that on

lynx 07-05-2010 07:41 PM

Oh god this is bad. Last thing from outside I heard was the door being closed/made noise with (prob by the wind.) First thought: "There's a burglar in this house and he's going to rape me." Now I'm crying.

:-(

lynx 07-05-2010 07:48 PM

I calmed down. Writing stuff down helps.

xxjuliexx 07-05-2010 07:49 PM

morning

PoisonedApple 07-05-2010 08:13 PM

It's ok Mark I dislike and put off phone calls too. Hope they can get it worked out quickly for you. *hugs* I'll definitely try to get a char started on Darkspear.
*cuddles Lynx*
Good morning Julie.
*wanders through the ward huggling peoples*

*Jackie* 07-05-2010 08:27 PM

-sits rocking in the corner-

sleep, i wish i could sleep

Doikers 07-05-2010 08:29 PM

*Hugs Tineke* That must have been horrible for you , I'm glad you calmed down , how are you now?

*Waves* Hi Julie , how are you?

*Hugs Crimson*

Ugh SO Triggered , I eat too much and now I feel gross , Stress , I eat more when I'm under stress *Resolves to a sensible eating over the weekend*
I really wanna cut,*sigh*
I'll try WoW to distract myself , at least I have that now :)

frenchhorn 07-05-2010 08:33 PM

*hugs all who want hugs*

I'm off out for a drink with a friend, hope that will take my mind off things for a bit, just filling in special circumstance form to get uni work deferred, not fun, I feel so pathetic for getting it deferred.

*grumbles in a corner for a bit*

Doikers 07-05-2010 08:57 PM

*Hugs Oliver* You are NOT pathetic , not at all , you are an awesome person , have fun out with your friend !!

Doikers 07-05-2010 09:01 PM

it's only ( Almost ) 8pm , too early for bed methinks but I just wanna sleep or I'll end up cutting , I can feel it,
Night Night Ward mates , look after each other :)
I've had a (partly) Hinky day , Hooray for the word Hinky !

nicole94 07-05-2010 09:05 PM

*walks round ward and hugs everyone, then goes off to find a nice hiding spot*

Doikers 07-05-2010 09:06 PM

Hey Nicole *Hugs*

lynx 07-05-2010 09:07 PM

*Hugs everyone*

I'm in between feeling nothing at all and feeling everything at once. It's incredibly how big the leaps are which the human mind can take in a couple of hours. I was numb yesterday, I'm very wary now.

I had a hot shower and it helped. I sang from the top of my lungs and it helped.

I'm tired. I hope I'll be able to study some Finnish later this evening. First I'll clean up the kitchen then probably communicate with parents.

Aaanyways.

nicole94 07-05-2010 09:12 PM

heyah mark. you ok? i'm feeling pretty crappy. mum keeps nagging at me to clean the kitchen, because i didnt go to school i'm expected to do all the housework. i just cant be botherd with anything anymore, i'm constantly tired, but i just CANT get to sleep at night :(
(sorry, that was a bit of a rant)

Strawberry.Bananas 08-05-2010 12:01 AM

He's ended it again! :'(

I'm not safe.

I need help.

Please.

Anyone?

frenchhorn 08-05-2010 12:05 AM

*hugs vicki* whats happened?

Strawberry.Bananas 08-05-2010 12:09 AM

I don't know. He said that he thinks that I've wanted to be with somebody else (my mate Tony) since we got back together, and that we've not been getting on recently. It's not true. It's not. And now I've lost him! :'(

frenchhorn 08-05-2010 12:10 AM

*hugs Vicki* sorry I havn't got any words of advice