RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

MammaMia 17-12-2008 02:14 PM

I'm glad it's help you hun. Don't let the people on the other forum get to you, maybe people haven't had chance to reply? Or maybe they're not sure what to say? (I'm not sure what kind of forum it is, so forgive me if I'm wrong). Maybe leaving for a while might help you? But you're not asking too much. Remember you'll ALWAYS be welcome here babe, and if not, I'm always welcoming you with open arms :) Don't shut up? Keep talking to us. You're welcome sweetie. Loves you more :p Hahaha me worth the worry? Bless xxx

zowie 17-12-2008 02:16 PM

****. They're trying to kick me out of college.
Looks like I'm never gonna get to uni.

Snuffles 17-12-2008 02:17 PM

(It's a forum for 'mummies and daddies and those on their way there'). Have made one good friend from there, she lives near me in fact <3 Maybe thats why.. but I did write that just after the other chick wrote her thread, she's up to two pages already and I haven't had a reply =( I've been thinking of having a break from there. Am going to take advantage of the fact I'll be home for about a week. I know I'll still have the net but I can use that time NOT to go on there. Thanks Helen. Am just having one of those nights hey... hate them >_<

Hope you is going ok *cuddles*

Snuffles 17-12-2008 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zowie (Post 1291592)

Oh no... *cuddles you* How come? Sorry if I'm ignorant to the situation..
*hugs* )=

MammaMia 17-12-2008 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zowie (Post 1291592)

Whhhhy?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snuffles (Post 1291597)
(It's a forum for 'mummies and daddies and those on their way there'). Have made one good friend from there, she lives near me in fact <3 Maybe thats why.. but I did write that just after the other chick wrote her thread, she's up to two pages already and I haven't had a reply =( I've been thinking of having a break from there. Am going to take advantage of the fact I'll be home for about a week. I know I'll still have the net but I can use that time NOT to go on there. Thanks Helen. Am just having one of those nights hey... hate them >_<

Hope you is going ok *cuddles*

Ahhh, I understand now. Maybe you can keep in contact with the friend who's near you on msn and anyone else you want and not post on the forum. But you're right, you have the advantage of going home :) :P Ahhh those kinda nights suck but you have me making it all better :woot: *cuddles*

Snuffles 17-12-2008 02:27 PM

I do!! I'm so lucky!!! Hehe!! *snuggles*

ravynsoul 17-12-2008 02:36 PM

hi, *hugs for everyone*

Katie I'm sorry that people aren't being nice on the other forum; I hope you feel welcome here..

Zowie - what's happening with college?

Kahlia - Congrats on getting into school!! That's awesome :)

Ally - thanks for the hugs; I really needed them... hoping today looks better...

Helen sorry to hear you're triggered... hope the feeling passes quickly..

Hope you're feeling better soon Mary Anne

I'm sorry; I'm sure I forgot to reply to someone; I'm having a hard time keeping up with this thread! so lots of *hugs* to everyone... I'll try to check in later...

take care
take care

zowie 17-12-2008 02:37 PM

Because of my mental health, I've had quite a lot of absences. They say they have no concrete proof that I will pass the exams (eg. essays etc.) so they've told me I'm being kicked off.
I have a meeting tomorrow with the guy who's in charge of this decision, and I'm hoping I'll be able to convince him to let me stay. But my tutor said the desicion is pretty much final.

I'm really upset at the moment. x

Snuffles 17-12-2008 02:43 PM

Thanks ravynsoul! Hope your doing ok!

Zowie- *cuddles* I don't know what to say, I hope all goes ok tomorrow! Huge hugs though!

zowie 17-12-2008 02:54 PM

Thanks Katie *weak smile*
I hope tomorrow goes okay too xx

Seraphsigh 17-12-2008 03:49 PM

Good luck Zowie, I'm crossing my fingers.
*snuggles all*
*retreats back to corner and falls asleep*

MammaMia 17-12-2008 04:44 PM

*also crosses fingers etc for Zowie*

Mary Anne 17-12-2008 06:53 PM

*leaves hugs and a lucky charm for Zowie*

away to hide under the duvet, it is freezing and I feel poop

Damnation. 17-12-2008 09:34 PM

>_o Fingers crossed as well, Zowie.

And GOD DAMN. This computer is seriously trying my patience today. And I had none to start off with *kicks it down the stairs*

Seraphsigh 18-12-2008 12:08 AM

*gives P.C.'s PC a swift kick*
Teehee. I crack myself up.
Mary Anne, sweetie, do you have some soup and some tea and maybe some TheraFlu or other such substance? I hope you start to feel better soon!!

I'm feeling kind of okay at the moment because I'm drunk.
*stares off into space*

Damnation. 18-12-2008 12:29 AM

Lol, thanks Monarkh, it really needs it

Kahlia1981 18-12-2008 01:04 AM

*crosses fingers for zowie*

My back is giving me hell this morning ... I think one of the vertebrae aren't in the right place. Either that or the mattress I'm currently sleeping on is giving me back pain. Either is possible with me.

A big thankyou to everyone regarding my last post.

*curls up in the corner after taking a strong painkiller and attempts to sleep*

ravynsoul 18-12-2008 01:25 AM

*wanders back in*

Sorry to hear you are still not feeling well Mary Anne! Hope it passes soon.

Kahlia, I get sore backs all the time; it definitely sucks... sometimes I find heat on my back works *makes hot water bottle ready just in case*

*crosses fingers for zowie and curses at p.c.'s computer for good measure*

Thanks Katie; I'm feeling somewhat better today... got my hair cut and dyed...definitely felt nice to be pampered.

*curls back up in the warm corner and continues doodling*

Damnation. 18-12-2008 01:43 AM

Kahlia: x_o Eeee, back pain is horrible. Hope you can get that sorted out soon D:

Ravyn: ;o Sounds awesome, what colour'd you dye it? *Nosy*

Snuffles 18-12-2008 01:58 AM

Morning everyone *waves*

Good luck Zowie.. I do hope it goes well today for you *cuddles* Stay strong!

Hope your feeling better too Mary Anne *Cuddles for you* Keep warm! I envy you, it is flipping hot here! Wanna trade?? Lol

Kicks Daynas PC... man comps can real pains hey!! Why do we need them haha!

Sorry to hear about back pain Kahlia, my bf has a really stuffed back (scoliosis (sp?) etc) so he can really sympathise! We had to get a mattress that was going to be good on his back. Thankfully I like it too :D

Ravynsoul- glad your feeling better! Getting pampered is awesome!! Hehe, my hair is long over due for a cut tehehe, bet yours looks lovely!

Well I woke up early today.. don't ask me why, didn't even sleep till 2am yet my body was wide awake at 6:30?? Soo tired, still feeling a bit crap but I get to go out shopping today and finish (well hopefully) off the xmas shopping. Kinda forgot about a few presents to get (whoops!). Then I might read some Twilight or something. We've decided to leave on the 22nd. Holy crap it's only a few days away! Argh! So much to do! But YAY I get to see my family! My only concern is whether my BF can handle being at his home for a week and a half.. hmm.. we'll work it out. Anyways, will stop my rambling. Hope you all have a good day/night. Am going to try to pop in everyday instead of being a random lol!! *cuddles*