RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Doikers 14-12-2010 11:57 AM

Ack!! Accupuncture has been called off today , Amy who was going to do it has gotten sick:( It helps me sleep and relaxes me generally . Nevermind , at least they called me and let me know in time . I go pretty much every week it's on so they knew to call me.
*Sits in insence smell and listens to music*

xxjuliexx 14-12-2010 12:06 PM

*nods* nice they called.
cant sleep.. i tired cant sleep..

Doikers 14-12-2010 12:14 PM

Who called who nice Amy? I'm sorry you can't sleep:S

xxjuliexx 14-12-2010 12:20 PM

nice ur Accupuncture people called *sits on the floor near mark looking up at him*

Doikers 14-12-2010 12:27 PM

Yeah , I would not have been happy If I had gotten across town only to be turned away .
*Looks at Amy* Why can't you sleep Amy?

xxjuliexx 14-12-2010 12:29 PM

yucky feelings... *hugs knees* yucky feelings about yucky stuff

Doikers 14-12-2010 12:31 PM

Oh I'm sorry Amy *Hugs if okay*

xxjuliexx 14-12-2010 12:40 PM

good night ward

Doikers 14-12-2010 12:45 PM

Night Night Julie:)

Doikers 14-12-2010 12:45 PM

*Spots and Squishes Kahlia* Hoooow are you Lil Sis?

Kahlia1981 14-12-2010 12:56 PM

Hello all .....

Sorry I have been away so long. I hope that no-one has forgotten me.
I had a fight with my housemate a week or so before my exam for my last study period - around about the last week of November. He was bitching that I was spending too much time on self-help forums and not enough time studying or doing things around the house. The upshot was that I haven't been on any forums basically since.

The funniest - or perhaps most ironic - part was that he would never interrupt me when I was quickly updating something on a forum, only when I was deep in study...

But I will try to drop in when I can. I'm in the middle of my second study period and I'm doing two subjects this time. I don't get my results for the last one until the 7th of January and am already sick of waiting.

Also, I'm not doing 100% right now which isn't helping things either. I'm having trouble with my medications which means that my illness isn't fully under control and certain things are really bad. I keep bursting into tears at the drop of a hat, and am really struggling when it comes to leaving the house. I have dangerous suicidal thoughts and have a suicide plan which I can put into plan far too easily - even I'm not comfortable with it in my more logical moments. I've also considered just walking off and leaving everything behind me during this last week because things have been getting on top of me ....

But, I'm still here, and I have missed you all terribly.

*huggles all who can accept hugs & waves at everyone else*

Kahlia1981 14-12-2010 12:56 PM

*cuddles her big bro* Not brilliant, but I'm still getting through. :-)

Doikers 14-12-2010 01:03 PM

*Hugs Kahlia* I'm sorry you're struggling hun , About your suicide plan, are there things in your house that you could bin , flush away, give to your housemate? If so please get shot of them okay , I'm concerned for you:S
I'm sorry you guys had that argument , Have you tried explaining how important online forums are for your health?
*Squishes*
Good Luck with all your studies :)

youngatheart 14-12-2010 01:07 PM

Afternoon to you all, how are you? x

Kahlia1981 14-12-2010 01:16 PM

Mark: There's something in the flat that I'm not game to give to my housemate because he said when I gave one set of them to him before that if he ever found me with them again he would send me to the hospital. I'm nervous about putting them into our garbage bin upstairs in case he sees it, because if he recognises the shape or sees the label I'm not sure what he will do. I haven't been able to take them down to the big bin downstairs as I haven't been able to get them downstairs without running the risk of him seeing them. As for the forums, he knows the online forums are important - as a matter of fact, RYL and my other forums form part of my crisis plan but he thinks I'm just "playing" or something at times .... I really don't know

Doikers 14-12-2010 01:23 PM

Kahlia *Hugs* , I'm sorry you have such difficulty in getting rid of that stuff , Could you wrap them up in toilet roll and flush them?
It sounds like you really should set him straight , that you are of course NOT playing and this is literally deadly serious for you . I know thats much much easier said than done though , sorry :S

*Hugs Sam* I'm feeling okay thanks, a bit "meh" though , I just have no motivation or concentration still , sick of this :( How are you?

MammaMia 14-12-2010 04:15 PM

Kahlia *bug squishy hugs* Sorry about the argument & such :(

*hugs Mark and everyone else*

misskitty112 14-12-2010 05:04 PM

I gave my tools to my roommate and she threw them away last night.
That's how bad things were.
Now, I just feel kinda lost. I want to buy more, but I want to be safe for the rest of this week.

Doikers 14-12-2010 05:30 PM

*Hugs Helen* How was your day?

*Hugs Felicia* Thats a huge step to take Felicia hun although I'm sorry things got so bad that you felt the need to do that doing it shows a LOT of strength :)

Doikers 14-12-2010 05:53 PM

*Spots and Huggles Crimson*