RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

SoMuchMore 08-09-2010 05:07 PM

*hugs everyone* i'll try to do individuals later tonight.

Oh and Lindsay, i think it was you that asked, no i haven't talked a doctor about my being so tired. I really think it is because i've been doing so much lately, i barely have time to breathe. I keep taking on new projects b/c apparently i have an issue with saying "no" to people lol.

Anyway, I am now applying to work as a web designer for a literary magazine. So now i have 4 classes, homework, design job at the newspaper, two web design projects for clubs on campus, and potentially another web design job. Oh, and I have to start applying for graduate school ASAP.
= busy all the time. I should sleep less. I'm just a tad bit overwhelmed.

I haven't dealt with it in the best way either. I've been cutting kind of a lot for me. Nothing really bad. Just a lot. Don't worry, I've been taking care of them.

Anyway, I'm sorry that so many of you are struggling right now, wish I could make things better.
*leaves out a basket of calorie free cookies and a ton of hugs that will last until the next time I am able to try to catch up*

Doikers 08-09-2010 05:17 PM

*Hugs Reaper* It sounds like a good idea to stay overnight there, you'll be safe and YEY! for internet access:)

*Hugs Laura*You sound SUPER BUSY , try and take care with your S.I. don't go overboard with it , Please take care :)

Detour. Derail 08-09-2010 05:22 PM

*RUNS IN*

GUYS GUYS GUUUUUUUUUUUYYYYYYYSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!
*breathes*

Im doing a sponsored bungee jump

Doikers 08-09-2010 05:33 PM

*Hugs Lex* WAY TO GOOOOOOOO! I could never do that I think you are so brave !!! :)

MammaMia 08-09-2010 05:33 PM

Mark, indeed I must have :P

*cuddles Laura and then everyone else*

SparkleKitten 08-09-2010 06:00 PM

*cuddles everyone*

Had a good day today, mah anniversary with my fiance, he bought me a huge art kit, its amazing, kinda cute because he hates art and he asked his nan to help him pick a good one :p I got him a model of a Eunos Roadster, the car he has, complex kit but it'll keep him quiet for a few hours I'm sure :p

How are you all feeling today?

Doikers 08-09-2010 06:10 PM

They sound like exellent Presents Sarah!!

I'm at my Parents from tommorow late afternoon untill Monday early morning but My Parents are at a wedding so I'm slightly "house sitting". But I should be online on my parents Laptop , but just in case I can't get online thats where I'll be so no-one worry about me. My Diaz is wearing off but I'm glad I went to my 2nd "Shift" at the Cyber Cafe .

SparkleKitten 08-09-2010 06:18 PM

Has been excellent, quite the coincidence that both were craft based too :p

Got an appointment tomorrow with my doctor for medication review, not fond because I know they're not really working...

Doikers 08-09-2010 06:25 PM

Good Luck With That Meds Review Sarah but you really should be honest if your meds aren't working for you :)

SparkleKitten 08-09-2010 06:43 PM

Yeah, I'm just scared they'll put me on stronger stuff, I didn't even think I needed anything but I'm not worse than when I started so I may need something else.

Kahlia1981 08-09-2010 06:50 PM

Well I've started my assignment that's due next month ... busy looking up journal articles and so forth. Randomly singing to myself but not too loudly because I don't want to wake my housemate up as it's only early in the morning (I've already been up for a couple of hours). It's heading on towards 4am and I'm searching online uni library databases for journal/periodical articles. *sigh* I'm a freak.

Hels, Taz, Mark and everyone: I know suicide isn't the answer. I know it Can't Rain All the Time. I know things won't always be this bad. I just don't know if I should tell my pyschiatrist and get him telling me to consider hospital or whatever when there isn't a risk and there isn't a "safe" inpatient option unless I leave town. I don't know, that probably doesn't make sense.

one_step_closer 08-09-2010 07:34 PM

Kahlia, whatever you do please be honest with your psychiatrist. No one can help you if they don't know how you are really feeling.

shadowedsoul 08-09-2010 07:37 PM

Cuddles everybody, erm why do I have to go to extremes, before anyone in my real life see how messed up I really iam. Are they that blind or I'm I just that good at hiding it. =(

Doikers 08-09-2010 07:59 PM

I am TRIGGERED quite badly , I know I'm going to be away at my parents and I feel like I shoulden't cut in someone else's home so I want to make up for it in advance , Does that make sense?

RYUU 08-09-2010 08:21 PM

* hugs everyone * Am at the charity place but only can speand a little time on line as they dont really let people use forums but i managed to get on them
feeling ok at the moment missing my husband though

Doikers 08-09-2010 08:37 PM

I hope you have a good night at the charity place reaper , Do you feel safe there? It sucks that you miss your husband though but it will only be for a short while :)

Doikers 08-09-2010 09:03 PM

Hey Kahlia *Spots and Hugs* Are you okay ? ,Tired from getting up so early are you ?

nicole94 08-09-2010 09:08 PM

*huggles everyone* thanks everyone. sorry about the other night, my friend is ok, thank god for facebook lol.

Doikers 08-09-2010 09:09 PM

Hey Nicole *Hugs ya as I spots ya* How are you this evening?

I kinda feel like I'm monopolising the thread :S

one_step_closer 08-09-2010 09:18 PM

Mark, please try and stay safe. I know that you can beat these urges.

Reaper, i'm glad you're feeling ok.

Nicole, how are you?

I'm also feeling triggered but the main place where I cut is covered up because I have stitches and I don't want to have to go back to A&E for more stitches so I think i'm safe for now. Will just have to put up with the feelings.