RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Detour. Derail 05-02-2009 11:03 PM

I just want it to stop :cry:
can..i have a hug? off anyone?

pretty please?

realflifefaerie 05-02-2009 11:23 PM

*hugs voice of reason* I'm sorry I can't say anything, but PM me if you like

Detour. Derail 05-02-2009 11:27 PM

I'll be ok..
I dont want to be a burden..

realflifefaerie 05-02-2009 11:35 PM

Well the offer's there if you want someone to listen (well read).

I just watched disney films with friends, never fail to make me feel better =]

Tears of Solitude 06-02-2009 12:05 AM

Big hugs too Voice of reason.

Hope you feel a little better soon xxx

Detour. Derail 06-02-2009 12:36 AM

I keep thnking....

I want to go back to old habits...

but i have a party on saturday....a family party...so i cant...

but i want to..

but i cant...

but i want...

but i....

MammaMia 06-02-2009 01:03 AM

*hugs Alex, Jade, Mary Anne, Jem, Dayna, Katie, Kahlia, Louise, Katrica, Secrets, Wildly Insane and everyone else in this ward*

I'm doing a little better, felt good earlier. But I feel really ****. Just really want to lose control for a while and hurt hurt hurt. :(

Damnation. 06-02-2009 03:19 AM

x_x *Hugs all*

My dad managed to get us a meeting with council/housing/benefits people tomorrow, at 10:30am (x_x!), and we're going to see about trying to get the place back again. Apparently the council woman's been trying to talk the landlord round for us.

ALSO. My housemate and I still haven't been notified of the exact time the bailiffs are due to arrive tomorrow, so she phoned up and was told that they MIGHT NOT BE IN THE OFFICE TOMORROW. So it's far from guaranteed, but we JUST MIGHT have the weekend. Which is good, 'cause we ain't finished packing yet <_<;

Snuffles 06-02-2009 04:29 AM

Oh geez.. hope it works out Dayna.. hope you get the place back again... can I ask why your having to leave in the first place?

Ugh... I don't know how much more I can take hey. We do have a friend or two we can stay with for a bit till we get a place. Thing is, they all have kids so we both just feel like we're going to be burdens.. but then I'd rather stay with them then be homeless.. I'm thinking, if we don't have a place by the 20th, we will see about staying with these friends for 2 weeks (shared between them of course) so we can get some money behind us then we'll move temporarily into like a caravan park... We have a reserved spot for storage.. So yeah... I think that's a plan?? Maybe?? I'm just so over it.. Still am bitter about Mel and Mik.. though I shouldn't be..I guess. It's just unfair.

I dunno.. am just so over it. ED thoughts starting to take over again...

Damnation. 06-02-2009 05:16 AM

My housemate and I fell behind with our rent payments. She was working for a while, but kept having 'mini breakdowns' there, and her GP signed her off as sick for a long while. In the end, she lost her job. Because of that, money - obviously - became tighter, and thus, problems with the rent started.

Also, the man who was assigned to deal with us at the housing association, he tried to get in touch with our landlord multiple times to try and arrange a way for us to stay in the house that would be satisfactory for him, but he never bothered to return any of the calls/essages. As a result, we went to court, and it all spiralled downwards from there, to where are are now

Kahlia1981 06-02-2009 06:06 AM

*wanders in*

Hi all. Another day in hell. My problems are miniscule compared to everyone else in here I know but at the moment I keep getting stuck. Anyway just wanted to let everyone know I've been reading.

*hugs all*

Jetforce 06-02-2009 07:35 AM

*Cuddles all in the psych ward*

Snuffles 06-02-2009 09:03 AM

Oh geez.. we've fallen behind in rent ourselves, owe about 2-3 weeks from when BF lost his job. They've been understanding though.. we do intend on paying them back and they know this. But far out.. =( *cuddles* I guess in that respect we were lucky.. but still.. =( I hate renting really.. But oh well.. =( What can you do?

Kahlia, don't think your problems are miniscule... *cuddles* take care

Thanks Jem! *cuddles back* hope your ok

Damnation. 06-02-2009 09:04 AM

*Hugs Kahlia*

Hmm.

Keep your fingers crossed for me that

A) The bailiffs are not in office today (if I am not online later, then I think it will be safe to presume that they were), and

B) Today's meeting goes well

Katie: We were about three months behind with ours, if I remember rightly

Kahlia1981 06-02-2009 09:21 AM

Hi all. It has been quite a full-on day today ... But ...

My GP has filled in an exemption from wearing a seatbelt certificate for Queensland Transport, meaning that when I drive I do not have to wear a seatbelt. She agreed with me that due to the position it sits in on me, if I was wearing it correctly and had an accident that threw me forward I would either not survive or would be left a quadraplegic. She had absolutely no issues with doing it either.

Also, I managed to break the big toe on my right foot by tripping onto a traffic island when my toe hit the side of it. Oh, and I got the windscreen in my car replaced so that the car is now roadworthy. And I braved a supermarket on my own ... something I never do because I go into panic attack and paranoia mode and usually leave extremely quickly.

Considering that today has basically been positive ... I don't know why I feel like ****. Meh. Maybe I just am not meant to be able to feel happiness.

The rain started up again too ....

*hugs everyone*
Thanks to everyone who has sent hugs my way.

Julilly 06-02-2009 11:11 AM

I like the psych ward....I don't have to wear my mask.......I hate the psych ward they fill me with meds and try to make me talk.
I know it is all about choices.....I chose to cut, and just resently have, I chose to hate myself before, durning and after the cutting, I chose to not let people in, I chose to wear my "happy" mask and be who I am not, I chose to suffer in silience..........................I chose to take full blame

zowie 06-02-2009 01:21 PM

Got a meds review today, hopefully they'll prescribe me some PRN for when things get tough.
My sister's going to be on TV. The programme's called World's Strictest Parents. She's going on coz our dad is so laid back, she's going to Botswana in Africa to live with really strict parents. Cool.

Lyssie 06-02-2009 01:45 PM

*is stupid but...* what's PRN?

Mary Anne 06-02-2009 02:13 PM

Arwen - your sister is brave! Will look out for that show? Hows the smoking/not smoking going today? Another day failed at that one for me.

Dayna - my thoughts are with you today *hugs*

*leaves hugs for everyone*

x

MammaMia 06-02-2009 03:07 PM

Arwen- I've seen that before, let us know when it's on?!!!

Mary Anne- cuddles

Kahlia- Wow I'm proud of you today sweetie, why would that happen about the seatbelt if you had an accident, if you don't mind me asking?

Katie- *mega squishes* I love you

Dayna- Hope today goes alright

*leaves cuddles for all*

Spirit of an Angel 06-02-2009 09:16 PM

free grabs bed and hide under not feeling too good

Detour. Derail 06-02-2009 09:34 PM

*curls up in denial tent*
*cries*

realflifefaerie 06-02-2009 09:35 PM

*hides in corner*
Sorry can't be any help

wildly insane 06-02-2009 10:20 PM

There's a friday feeling floating around and it's a bad one, enters ward with a big box of goodies.

*Hugs Helen**Hugs Kat**Hugs Arwen**Hugs Secrets**Hugs MaryAnne**Hugs Jade**Hugs Alexx**Hugs Dayna**Hugs Snuffles**Hugs Kahlia**Hugs Jet**Hugs Julilly**Hugs Lyssie**Hugs Free Spirit*

Wow that's a lot of hugs and I sincerely apologise if I've left anyone out, that's just everybody who's posted since I last looked in, or if anybody else enters that I haven't offered hugs to consider themselves hugged.

I apologise further for having no words of wisdom to stop the rain from falling or the roof from collapsing I just hope you all find the strength to carry on fighting and thanks to those who have given me hugs, it means a lot to me.

I don't like nighttime at the moment, with darkness brings darkness. Anyway I'm off to meddle with the devil and see what intangible mess I can keep control of. However I leave you all with a selection of dvds from classics like Some like it Hot and girly flicks like Pretty Woman to Action like the Bourne films and From Dusk til Dawn, hoepfully you can enjoy with a big bag of popcorn and hot chocolate. I may very well be in later bawling my eyes out, we shall see, indeed we shall.

Kahlia1981 06-02-2009 11:13 PM

*hugs everyone*

Helen - Because when I'm driving a car I have to have the seat back a long way (damn those long legs), and I am not a small girl, the seatbelt runs along my neck. Due to some physical issues if anything touches my neck I begin to choke and am unable to get oxygen in. Add to that tension and various other factors (including the weakness of my spinal cord) and it is my GPs opinion that I would be lucky to survive an accident. It sounds kind of weird ...

pixiedust 07-02-2009 01:15 AM

*hugs all round*

MammaMia 07-02-2009 01:50 AM

*hugs all round*

Ah I understand now Kahlia, well I'm glad you don't have to wear one then, and I pray you never have a car accident. *squish*

Snuffles 07-02-2009 02:24 AM

*clings to helen*

MammaMia 07-02-2009 02:57 AM

*holds Katie*

Damnation. 07-02-2009 03:20 AM

Bailiffs didn't come today. They're coming on Monday, instead. The landlord for the new place has been persuaded to take us again, so when we're kicked out, we have somewhere to live. My emotions have been right ****y today though, so even though it's been an okay day, I still feel just...bleh

*Hugs all muchly*

MammaMia 07-02-2009 04:34 AM

*squishes Dayna majorly*

Damnation. 07-02-2009 04:34 AM

*Squishes Helen back*

MammaMia 07-02-2009 04:41 AM

*squishes some more*

Damnation. 07-02-2009 04:56 AM

*Squishes back again*

Snuffles 07-02-2009 09:09 AM

Oh Dayna, that's good news! Glad you have somewhere to live! *huggles*

Kahlia1981 07-02-2009 10:11 AM

*hugs and squishes everyone*

I'm just going to crawl into a deep hole in the denial tent if that's okay with everyone.
Goodnight all.

MammaMia 07-02-2009 04:54 PM

Hmph.
Some people are sticking their noses in where it's not wanted again.
It was me expressing old anger that needed releasing once more.
Doesn't mean what you're assuming.
*rolls eyes*

zowie 07-02-2009 06:14 PM

*Hugs everyone*
Feeling so much better today. Had my meds review and the doctor was fantastic! So much better than my last doctor! He really talked things through with me and made me feel important, and he prescribed me some PRN (I can't remember who asked what that was, but it's medication you take as and when you need it).
The stopping smoking is right down the drain, just bought a 25g pouch of baccy which I'm swearing to myself I will make last until next monday where I can be prescribed the inhalator and stop smoking for good.
I have a really painful splinter in the bendy bit of my finger, dad says it must be against a nerve or something. Yuck. It's too deep to get out so I'll just have to wait for it to come out on it's own. Or get infected :\

Mary Anne 07-02-2009 07:37 PM

Danya that's great news :)

I have hurt my back :(

*hugs everyone*

chkymnky 07-02-2009 08:15 PM

*comes in quietly, expecting to enter unnoticed, wraps favourite blanket round herself and curls up in the corner*

*tears falling silently down cheeks*

Damnation. 07-02-2009 10:15 PM

*Sigh*

Still no notice of exactly when the bailiffs'll be coming. My housemate reckons that means they might not be coming on Monday (or even possibly Tuesday -__-) now. Sick. Of. This. Being. Dragged. Out.

I am slowly killing myself through ****ing stress here, and it's just getting extended, and extended, and extended, and extended, and - well, you get the idea.

What the **** ever. I'm starting not to give a **** any more

Damnation. 07-02-2009 10:42 PM

*Hugs Kat back* I'm doing my best, but my patience is being really tested

Tears of Solitude 07-02-2009 10:43 PM

Hugs to Helen xxx Hope you feel better soon

Yay to Poisonous for finding somewhere to live. It must be hard having the time extentded waiting on tender hooks xxx My thoughts are with you.

Hugs to Snuffles, Zowie, Kahlia, Mary Anne, ChkyMnky

I hope tomorrow is a better day for everyone

Sending much love

Kahlia1981 08-02-2009 09:17 AM

*offers hugs to all*

I don't remember whether I mentioned it, but Nicole [mouse in darkness] hasn't been able to get online for awhile because her computer has an issue with one of the fans. She wants me to say hi to everyone from her. So hi from Nicole.

I'm on my own at home at the moment and I just want to cry. I feel like *****. The urge to slit my wrists is really high at the moment. I'm trying to keep myself distracted by watching Lano & Woodley's Goodbye tour. It doesn't seem to be working. The deep dark thoughts are having the time of their life.

Sorry, I shouldn't be talking about myself.

*hugs to everyone*
I hope things start to improve for you, or that your streak of good feelings continues. Much love to all.

Kahlia1981 08-02-2009 12:55 PM

I'm sorry.

I'm just going to curl up in a corner somewhere and cry myself [hopefully] to sleep. :crying:

Please make her stop yelling ...

Detour. Derail 08-02-2009 01:39 PM

whatthehelliswrongwithme >.<

Mary Anne 08-02-2009 07:48 PM

Kahlia, please talk about yourself, getting it out to us is better than keeping it in *hugs*
If you speak to Nicole say hi :)

*hugs Voice, Kay, Dayna, Tears, Snuffles, Helen, chkynmky, Zowie amd anyone else popping in*

It is snowing here.
I am feeling unwanted at the moment, Sundays are always a bit like that for me as I spend the day alone, despite going to the gym and the shops were there were people I feel totally alone. It is taking me a stupidly long time to adjusting to being on my own.

shadowedsoul 08-02-2009 10:43 PM

hmm walks back in curls up in corner, and crys. i feel **** had enough, what the hell is the point. cant handle this

MammaMia 08-02-2009 11:02 PM

*leaves hugs for everyone*

Detour. Derail 08-02-2009 11:33 PM

****up****up****UP ><

I messed up.
Im stupid stupid STUPID