RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

risenfromperdition 27-10-2010 03:25 PM

*shrug* howre you mark? [im back on fb if you want :)]

RYUU 27-10-2010 03:40 PM

The appointment with my cpn went ok he actually listen to me

risenfromperdition 27-10-2010 03:43 PM

glad your cpn listened to you :)
how're you

Doikers 27-10-2010 04:55 PM

I'm Glad that your cpn listened too Ryuu :)*Hugs*

*Hugs Heather* Opp I missed you on fb again :S

MammaMia 27-10-2010 05:28 PM

Mark, thanks, haven't done any yet but I've sorted my folder out & emailed my tutors, so that's a start I guess?

Ryuu, glad your CPN listened.

Heather,you okay?

Doikers 27-10-2010 05:45 PM

Thats a good start Helen :)

MammaMia 27-10-2010 05:59 PM

Thanks Mark.

You all should see my horrible washing piles!!! It's like in the basket and right next to. Thankfully I've done two loads of washing so far, but still got quite a bit to get through. Need to try get more shifted before I'm back in college, so I can actually have some clean clothes to wear. This is what I get for not washing my clothes after I'd been at my best friend's and leaving it til I came home from my second holiday with even MORE dirty washing lol!!!

SoMuchMore 27-10-2010 05:59 PM

*hugs helen tight* i'm sorry things were so bad yesterday. I hope you got some college work done.

EDIT: oh wow, thats a lot of laundry! I did a bunch of loads last night so i understand where you're coming from lol.

*cuddles kahlia* please talk to your housemate if you can't get rid of some of the stuff

*hugs RYUU* glad your doctors appointment went well.

*hugs heather* Hope you are alright hun.

*hugs mark* how r u? did your appointment with the housing worker go okay?

*hugs amy* i'm sorry you got yelled at. Hope you managed to get some sleep and didn't get in any trouble.

*cuddles lindsay* you okay?

*hides* not okay. i don't like it when people get mad b/c i'm saying things they don't want to hear or act like they are alone when i am right there, face to face, talking to them.

Doikers 27-10-2010 06:31 PM

*Hugs Laura*That must be infuriating!:(

My Housing support worker has yet to show , I waited an hour from 12pm 1pm but he didn't arrive and I popped out but he didn't leave a note through my door. I left him a message on his mobile and rang his office(No answer) so theres not a lot more I can do.

SparkleKitten 27-10-2010 06:47 PM

*RAGE* mum is being a douche, my doctor wants me back on my arthiritis meds that make me ill one morning a week, but my mum is being an ass about it and says I shouldn't be on them blah blah blah. ¬_¬ So I'm stressing, 2 doctors told me I need them to stay as mobile as I am now and not get really bad but on the other hand I'm being yelled and screamed at at home. Oh and I had to have the flu jab today, a fasting blood test next week and I've got to stay on the meds that make me hallucinate because I can't change until my rheumatologist sees me Monday.

Today sucked. Injection and my mum and feeling bleh and ugh. I want a lollipop. :( *cuddles all*

SoMuchMore 27-10-2010 06:50 PM

*hugs mark* hm, i'm sorry he didnt show up. that's pretty rude of him to just forget... bad business sense too.
How r u otherwise?

and it really is infuriating. and i know she's struggling so she's not in the best head space, but when she's like can you go and buy me some alcohol so i can deal, and i tell her no she shouldn't be drinking while she's like this.. she got mad b/c i wasn't doing what she needed. I told her it wasn't a good coping mechanism right now because she is too worked up and stressed. She then refused to talk to me for a few minutes until she got into how nobody cares about her again. I obviously care or i wouldn't be there.

I don't think i'm being bad at helping her. I'm just not giving in to everything she says. being challenged is not bad. right?

*hugs sarah tight* sounds like you had a rough day :(

Doikers 27-10-2010 06:57 PM

No , being challenged in not bad Laura and I think you made a good decision not buying someone alcohol when they ar feeling like that , You should be proud that you stood up to her . *Hugs Laura*

*Hugs Sarah* I'm sorry you are having such a very rough time :(

I'm feeling pretty low this afternoon and evening , I spent 2-3 hours in bed but not sleeping today :S

misskitty112 27-10-2010 07:25 PM

*hugs everyone*

I really want to just isolate myself for a long time. I don't want to deal with life anymore.

Doikers 27-10-2010 07:41 PM

*Hugs Felicia* I'm sorry you feel that way about life :(

SparkleKitten 27-10-2010 08:24 PM

*cuddles Laura* sounds like you did the right thing, drinking when in a bad place is a terrible idea.

*cuddles Mark* I hope you're okay

*huggles Felicia* I'm sorry you feel like that hun, hope you're okay

Doikers 27-10-2010 08:28 PM

*Hugs Sarah* How are you coping tonight?

SparkleKitten 27-10-2010 08:35 PM

Not too great :( I wish I could curl up in a blanket and hide :(

Doikers 27-10-2010 08:37 PM

I've HAD IT with feeling low today , I could so injure , I'm not feeling good about myself . I hate myself , I've popped out quite a few Diaz , I really want to sleep for 12 hours , I meet my befriender Becky and have "Psycho-social interventions" group tomorrow , I'm just a worthless disapointment of a person , perhaps I'd be better off if I started drinking and drunk myself into oblivion again

SparkleKitten 27-10-2010 08:39 PM

No mark, drinking when you're like this is bad :(

You're an amazing person, you're always here for me, you're so kind and caring and helpful, you're not worthless or a disappointment at all, I promise x

Doikers 27-10-2010 08:47 PM

I can't drink , I'm on anti alcohol meds , but I could stop them , but they take 5-7 days to get out of your system , I still want to drink though :(
*Hugs Sarah* Thankyou for being so nice to me when I know you're feeling pretty crap yourself. I'm going to get ready for bed then check back in here then go to bed , I took Diaz so I SHOULD sleep okay