RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Eir 08-02-2018 12:30 PM

Hugs and fluffy bunnies for all. Unless you're Anyanka. Then no bunnies.
Struggling again

Kathryn_Anna 09-02-2018 10:29 PM

Been awhile. I can feel myself spiraling downhill. I am stressing so much. The thoughts in my head aren't good.

So for now I'll curl up with my blanket and cup of coffee.

Kahlia1981 22-02-2018 11:57 PM

*sigh* So tired. Still waiting on TMS treatment...

Sorry to hear that things aren't so good Annie, Kat and wildly insane (can I call you Hannah?). I hope they improve.

wildly insane 24-02-2018 09:47 AM

Yes, yes, Hannah is good, all good here, sounds tough Kahila, hope they don’t keep you waiting much longer.
Anna, how are you? Fancy another cuppa? Do you want to chat about it?

Eir 25-02-2018 12:58 PM

I feel like my head is full of cotton wool. I'm distracted to the point of being referred to the risk management team. I'm on meds, so if I feel like this with them I don't know what I'd be like without them. Maybe I'd be in the middle of an episode.
I've got two weeks off. That scares me. And I don't really know why.
Thank you Hannah, Kahlia and Kat.

wildly insane 26-02-2018 10:44 AM

Have you discussed changing meds with anyone, maybe they're not the right ones?
Is there anything you want to do during your two weeks off which you can focus on? are there little things on a day by day basis you can do and keep yourself busy?

BangEndedScoot 26-02-2018 12:50 PM

Hey guys, sorry, i've not read up, I don't think I have it in me right now.
I used to frequent here a few years ago, but haven't been in for a while.
Hope everyone's doing as well as they can be.

Eir 26-02-2018 03:35 PM

I've got a booking with my psychiatrist for the first time since 2007. At the end of May. Downside of living 3 hrs away from a major city.
My GP is reluctant to adjust them. I think I'm close to the max dose of one, and intrusive thoughts are still a daily struggle. Other symptoms are relatively controlled. But if the distraction continues we might have to do something drastic. I can't function at work like this.
Dad's surgery has been postponed a fortnight. So no aloneness for my vacation.
Hug for bang ended scoot. And thanks for the kindness Hannah

wildly insane 26-02-2018 08:54 PM

Sounds tough Eir, May is a long time to struggle through, I hope your go can help.

Bangendedscoot, hang in there and if you want to talk we’re listening.

YodaBearInterrupted 12-03-2018 05:28 AM

Haven't been here for a while. Have been doing okay for the past few months but tonight I feel terrible. First time in a while I have had to fight with the Voices and other things. Trying really hard not to do something bad like hurt myself, but it is very difficult right now. Hard to resist. Going to try yo take my meds and write in my journal and hopefully fall asleep soon. Until then I will just sit in here.

xxjuliexx 30-03-2018 11:12 AM

hey everyone :)

Eir 17-04-2018 11:20 AM

Struggling.
Wanna hide here. Wish it was real.
Don't like my reality.

YodaBearInterrupted 20-04-2018 01:33 AM

Not having a great evening and having a hard time..
Just want to run away from all the pain and the chaos in my head. Going to sit here and hope it gets better

Eir 28-04-2018 01:46 PM

*Waves*
My life is turning sour. But im not hurting myself yet.
I hope everyone else is doing ok.

psychadelicflowergirl 02-05-2018 01:27 AM

Hey everyone. I’m turning 30 this week and am scared because I’ve done nothing with my life. :( it all seems to be a mess. I’m physically ill, mentally ill and unable to do things by myself. I didn’t envision 30 in a wheelchair. Then again I don’t think anyone does.
Hope everyone is good x

Kathryn_Anna 22-05-2018 05:34 PM

I'm over these headaches. I am so tired. I go to sleep at night and wake up still exhausted. Stress may kill me. People ask me how I do it all. I honestly don't know. I manage for now. Ask me tomorrow after I throat punch someone for telling me something I already know doesn't work for my kid. I've been doing nothing but fighting for her for months. Nobody is listening. What more do I need to do to get these doctors to take my concerns seriously and actually do something about it all?

Life is hard. Adulting is hard. Nobody ever told me as a kid things would be so tough.

I want to just sleep. For as long as possible and wake up to everything being okay. *sigh*

Kahlia1981 24-05-2018 01:30 PM

Hi all.

I've finally had my TMS treatment and come home from hospital again but have a traumatic memory returning so I'm crawling in to find some place that isn't terrifying.

psychadelicflowergirl: I only went into a wheelchair about 2 years ago but I definitely didn't envision it happening... ever in fact.

*sigh* Right now I'd just take being able to be in a darkened room without completely freaking out, but that doesn't seem like it will happen any time soon.

*curls up in the corner*

silentgirl 24-05-2018 01:34 PM

🤗 Kahlia

Oh I just wish I could let all the emotions out but I know I can’t without hurting everyone....

Kathryn_Anna 30-07-2018 02:55 AM

Anyone up for some company? I need a distraction. Life is overwhelming. I'm trying to juggle everything and failing miserably.

rhi 04-08-2018 09:43 PM

Hey :) I was a member here a loooong while ago (apparently I last posted in 2009) It took a little while and a bit of searching to remember my username (thank you introductions threads) but now I can log in as me again and say hello.