RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

~*forever_broken*~ 08-08-2008 03:18 AM

*hugs Chloe*
Sweetie, please be careful... You can take that much and miss the whole weekend but it can also do ireplasable damage to your body *snuggles* I love you sweetie, I don't want anything to happen to you.

blondiebear 08-08-2008 06:13 AM

and what a bottle of tequila wouldn't do for me
and i'm 3 weeks away from being 14 years sober

When is this pain going to end?

risenfromperdition 08-08-2008 06:14 AM

bleurgh. *curls up*
i want bladessss =(
i want the fat offffffff
ugh.

~*forever_broken*~ 08-08-2008 06:32 AM

*cuddles her RYL-mum* oh Susan, I'm sorry *hugs*

*sigh* I've got super glue all over my fingers... Used it to make sure my cut stayed closed (taped it closed but it's in a position where it could easily come open) and the damn thing leaked all over me:pinch:

Auburn Shadow 08-08-2008 06:38 AM

*hugs everyone*

Didn't cut last night, but is that a good thing anymore really? If I let myself cut, I could help my friend. He was still around at some point early this morning but I was asleep, and who knows what happened between then and now.
Gotta go to work in an hour but I just want to stay in bed and avoid everything. Nothing exists anymore, it's not real. It's not. I know as soon as I'm at work I'll have to start pretending, but it won't work. Too many of them on facebook, they know what mood I was in last night.

blondiebear 08-08-2008 07:12 AM

When will the hurting end? When will life stop beating me up?
3 days from 7 months no si
3 weeks from 14 years no alcohol
I won't give up either of those but...
I HURT

Casper_Fading 08-08-2008 07:32 AM

*sighs* life sucks >.< i feel terrible. i want to sleep but i just can't... get there!

i wish i could make veryone feel better. *sighs* it just... sucks. i'm sorry for legtting veryone down.

Jetforce 08-08-2008 08:31 AM

*cuddles ppl in the psych ward*

Hang in there all u lot !!! xxx

effervescence 08-08-2008 08:59 AM

ally, don't use superglue. it's fully of nasty chemicals. where are your steri strips/butterflies?

blergh. i feel like crap. want to OD. but i know that if i let myself start taking the pills i won't stop and i have over 3X the lethal dose of something.

zowie 08-08-2008 10:53 AM

Take care of yourself hun, keep the pills somewhere where you can't see them.

effervescence 08-08-2008 10:57 AM

thanks zowie. hope you're feeling ok i know it's been tough for you lately.

going out in the dark on friday night to return a dvd i just remembered is due. hope i dont get attacked

Casper_Fading 08-08-2008 11:03 AM

you'll be okay chloe! *cuddles* just remember keys can be a weapon and you'll be fine :)

*hugs zowie*

*hugse veryone*

blue_cloud 08-08-2008 11:35 AM

morning *hugs all*
i have my nurse coming over in a min, so need to put my 'everything is fine' face on, if she knew how i was feeling and thinking, i just know she would put me back in hospital.

Casper_Fading 08-08-2008 12:05 PM

maybe hopsital woul dbe good? safe at least... somewhere you can get help?

Detour. Derail 08-08-2008 12:23 PM

*hugs for everyone*

blue_cloud 08-08-2008 12:49 PM

ty voice,ty jess i can't go to hospital my ex would take my children i definately couldn't live without my children. i am not feeling much like living right now but at least i have my children.
well my nurse seems to think i might have developed bi-polar? she is going to talk to the phyc about my meds and get me somemore sedatives.

Casper_Fading 08-08-2008 12:55 PM

ah yes, the children, sorry dear i'd forgotten! *cuddles* well at least you have something that is keeping you alive! *nods* i hope things pick up for you.

i'm going ot bed now becuse i'm tired and grumpy. hope you're all okay. *hugs*

blue_cloud 08-08-2008 12:57 PM

sleep well jess and thanks for helping, your fab! *cuddles*

Auburn Shadow 08-08-2008 01:52 PM

*hugs everyone*

Work seems to be putting me in a better mood. Strangely, the more I pretend I'm ok, the more I actually believe it.

zowie 08-08-2008 01:57 PM

My dad's taken my blades away from me! I'm asking for them back but he keeps telling me to think of alternatives.
Phoned EIP who told me to use simple distractions and wouldn't listen when I told them that they don't work. 'oh, just watch some tv, have a cup of tea' they don't ****ing work!
Beth's being really violent, she's strangled me twice today and is telling me to hurt my 16 year old sister.
I don't know what to do. A&E?