RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

shadowedseraph 25-10-2008 08:43 PM

*cuddles Helen* are you broody luv?

MammaMia 25-10-2008 10:15 PM

*cuddles* I do get broody hehe :) I love babies!! I want to meet my other cousin's baby- Freya-Ellen, she's soooo gorgeous :D

hehe x

Dramatic 25-10-2008 11:32 PM

I give up.
:)

MammaMia 25-10-2008 11:37 PM

Don't?
Please?

zowie 26-10-2008 10:16 AM

Sorry I haven't been around much, I've actually had a social life recently.
Haven't SIed in a while. Almost did the other night, but managed not to. Haven't been counting how long it's been but judging from the healing I'd say about 2 weeks.
Not hoping to make it to a month this time, I'll probably hurt myself soon enough. Just can't be bothered at the moment to be honest :P
Love you all xx

shadowedseraph 26-10-2008 10:37 AM

*hugs zowie, laura and Helen*

Its ok to be broody sweetie as long as you dont fo anything stupid to get preggers!

MammaMia 26-10-2008 02:48 PM

*hugs Becca, Laura & Zowie*

Becca, do you honestly think I would do something stuipd to get pregnant? Can hardly look after myself let alone have a child completly depend on me :/ So yeah....I've always said the earliest I would allow it to happen is once I've graduated, got a job and a man haha :p

shadowedseraph 26-10-2008 04:15 PM

*hugs Helen*

I know your too sensible, plus you have a wifey :P

MammaMia 26-10-2008 05:21 PM

*hugs Becca*

I'm not always sensible but hey ho :whistling:

There is of course my wonderful wifey whom I love very much and will miss dearly :pinch:

1ofmany 26-10-2008 10:04 PM

Feeling down (ha whats new) and i think i have pulled somthing. Grr and have lots of work to do from books that don't seem to exist in any library.

MammaMia 27-10-2008 01:40 AM

I'm pissed off.
*sighs*
Sure I'll soon calm down about it :]

Pomegranate 27-10-2008 01:46 AM

I'm not going to apologise about it Helen. I know you didn't want me to but I asked you to do it before and you said you would and didn't. I warned you sweetie and in the end it will be for your own good.

MammaMia 27-10-2008 02:00 AM

Where does it say in the above post that I'm asking you to apologise? I don't want an apology. Yes I hadn't done it yet, I was waiting for the right time because it's a hard thing to tell your family something like that. I thought you of all people would understand that? But then again maybe you don't? I know it'll be for my own good. But just now wasn't the right time when I'm actually doing a lot better. Yes I'm still having wobbling days and stuff but I'm reaching out more. But never mind. I don't want us to fall out/argue over this :wow:

Pomegranate 27-10-2008 02:20 AM

Yes you are reaching out, but you have a family who will talk to you about this stuff, who know you self harm and have problems but love you all the same. There will never be the perfect time, you have been saying for weeks you would talk to them and I will not risk another episode like the one in April. It's not fair to you or to me. Reach out to your family too. I have told you why I messaged her and I don't feel here is the place to explain that further.

Have you remade that doctors appointment yet?

MammaMia 27-10-2008 02:32 AM

I know I have a family who will talk to me about this stuff. But most of the time they don't even understand anyway. Only a two or three of them know I self harm. Course they all know, kinda of, that I have problems. I know they love me all the same. I know it's not fair to either of us risking an episode like the one in April. But makes me wonder why you're so bothered now? Why not say anything then? or May? or even September..? But whatever. No I haven't re-made the appointment and have no intention to. He clearly isn't bothered. All those times he said "oh I'll be so worried if you don't turn up"...and he wasn't even bothered. I'm fine.

caiden 27-10-2008 02:44 AM

i am just gonna curl up over here in the corner. just please leave me here in my own little world. just try not to trip over me. i expect to be needing to be here for a few months at least....

Pomegranate 27-10-2008 02:46 AM

*hugs psychomess* We're here if you need or want to talk. Feel free to PM anytime *passes you a blanket* xx

curvyphoenix 27-10-2008 03:29 AM

I used to come here a lot, I have not been here in ages but I wanted to let you know that I was suicidal the other night, came here and read some posts by you lovely vets and I thought better of it. I love you all.

Ileana 27-10-2008 04:47 AM

Gosh I haven't been in here in a long time. I always remember it when I need it, so wrong of me. I kind of have a love-hate relationship with this thread...alas, here I am so...
Hello all.
I'm staying for a while.

Pomegranate 27-10-2008 05:20 AM

hi Ileana x