RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

YodaBearInterrupted 27-06-2013 07:37 AM

Crashing and burning

*puts goodies and drinks on the table and gives hugs to all in here*

Make the war end

Kahlia1981 27-06-2013 11:00 AM

skinnylove911: Distractions have their time and place. Sometimes getting 5 minutes relief from your emotions can be enough to allow you to re-think your options or get a new perspective. *hugs*

YodaBear: *hugs*

Just a reminder that I/we are here to talk if required.

Still dropping like a stone. Beginning to self-destruct. I just want it all to stop, please...
*grabs blankets and pillows and goes to sit in the corner*

YodaBearInterrupted 02-07-2013 12:01 AM

Blah... too much going on... too much in my head... too much noise and the Voices are screaming at me. I have to go to Court tomorrow and I don't want to, but I have to *sigh*

YodaBearInterrupted 03-07-2013 02:31 AM

Court was annoying... I was so nervous, but I think I did okay

A few of my coworkers said they were concerned about me today... I can't hide forever

Sisu 04-07-2013 06:44 PM

So so tired of it all

*snuggles up with some pillows and blankets*

YodaBearInterrupted 08-07-2013 02:18 PM

Today is going to be a no good very bad day... I can already feel it. Its very hard to conentrate with so much going on and all the competitions in my head... sigh

yoyogirl 14-07-2013 03:25 PM

Not really great right now so I'm trying to watch a tv to help me feel better

midnite 14-07-2013 06:02 PM

*drags stuffed donkey and a pillow and blanket over to a corner, proceeds to beat up the pillow*
in a bad place, dropping like a stone, all the painkillers are looking inviting:sad:

YodaBearInterrupted 15-07-2013 05:14 AM

*hugs skinnylove*

*hugs midnite* hope that is okay

*hides in the corner with a pillow and blankie* not doing very well... scared and afraid that I will do something that i am not supposed to do

yoyogirl 17-07-2013 03:24 PM

Finally getting things sorted in my life seeing dr I hope they get me sorted out

m0nk 19-07-2013 05:44 AM

LOOK!!! i bring to the empty white room with lots of things appearing and dissapearing. http://www.thinkgeek.com/product/ea67/

yoyogirl 19-07-2013 11:53 AM

Saw dr yesterday, she believes I have something called BPD

m0nk 19-07-2013 02:20 PM

fight for love and love fights for you. it can heal...

YodaBearInterrupted 22-07-2013 01:03 AM

Yup... its not going to be a good night

_Aisha_ 22-07-2013 03:36 PM

Hello * waves *

i hope it ok that i join in the chat here
i hope you are all well

X

Synthetisk 22-07-2013 04:21 PM

Hi again. I've relapsed in a very bad way, and I feel very unsafe right now. It doesn't help that there's so much arguing and passive-aggression going on around me, and people I've asked to not involve me have anyway.

I don't really know what to do.

_Aisha_ 22-07-2013 04:59 PM

Hi
can you call a crisis line and talk to someone there or e mail them?
sorry that people are getting you involved in arguments
My mum and sister try to do that to me too
its not a nice place to be in

Here listening

yoyogirl 22-07-2013 05:10 PM

I'm knackered gonna spend the east of the evening watching telly and doing some colouring with my adult colouring book. If I can fit in some studies and apply for a vacancy I will

Synthetisk 22-07-2013 10:31 PM

I think all I can do right now is hold on and keep taking my meds, and try and bring myself to go to the doctor's this week to explain everything. I have so many big things and big responsibilities, but I can't even leave my flat to do them.

Colouring books are the best. I have a habit of buying children's ones from Poundland; I currently have two My Little Pony ones sitting waiting to be finished. If we get a thunderstorm tomorrow I may stay in and do them to calm myself down.

_Aisha_ 22-07-2013 10:37 PM

Why cant you leave your flat ?
Do you have anxiety ?

The color in books sound fun nice thing to do while its thundering

YodaBearInterrupted 23-07-2013 08:27 PM

I did something I shouldn't have to spend time with my dad (it was like 45 mins... but an eternity to me) because I wanted him to spend time with me and the such. He found out and is angry with me... but its worth it... especially with what I go through with him in the family dynamic...

And I will probably have a bad evening because of this

Synthetisk 23-07-2013 11:25 PM

*hugs Matt*

Despite my anxiety I managed to go out today. It wasn't for long but I still managed to. Now I have to get through tomorrow as well, because I have to go to another city and sign the lease for my uni flat. I'm terrified.

It doesn't help matters that my flatmate is being horrid about the new flat, my body and our friends.

yoyogirl 26-07-2013 10:23 AM

I'm in here for a long while

YodaBearInterrupted 30-07-2013 02:52 PM

Please make it stop. I want to give up so much right now. So, here I am again :(

yoyogirl 30-07-2013 11:14 PM

Please make this mental pain stop

yoyogirl 02-08-2013 11:04 PM

Please make this horribleness go away and leave me alone checks in here for a while

YodaBearInterrupted 03-08-2013 05:21 PM

*hugs skinnylove*

I dont know why i feel so afraid and scared... its like i sense something is going to happen that is bad... but ofc to me. cant figure it out and its ripping me apart and shoving my paranoia level through the roof with the Voices screaming...

*hides in the corner of the room and rocks back and forth softly*

midnightphoenix 07-08-2013 06:46 PM

My GP has told on me to crisis team so I might have to start seeing a psych again and a cpn nurse :/

yoyogirl 08-08-2013 07:27 PM

Hugs to you

Auburn Shadow 09-08-2013 09:56 PM

ugh, I know most of you guys won't know me, but I used to be a regular in here. Having a 'minor blip' right now with urges to harm. Been near on 5 years, and I really don't want to let myself down, but I don't know what else to do?

yoyogirl 11-08-2013 10:11 AM

Checks back in

midnightphoenix 11-08-2013 08:41 PM

This is endless I self harmed again :/

Synthetisk 12-08-2013 11:03 PM

I went to the beach today and it was kind of terrifying because I felt so negative.

YodaBearInterrupted 16-08-2013 12:41 AM

*hugs all in here and places some goodies and juice on the table*

I am tired of all this crap... its so damn unfair... I give up trying to fix myself

m0nk 21-08-2013 06:08 AM

i havent self harmed for some months now and i feel like im becoming a ghost chasing a dream of what i was not. my eyes feel like they are not sleeping yet always awake. i have never fealt more that i needed to scream than this. everything i feel and want to think to give me joy or happiness decays and my head grows stronger for imaginating dreams my ghost keeps chasing. i think i finally know what having no friends feel like. its empty i want to fill it with something nice i can view from a distance and realise that its actually empty and smile about it. everybody is trying to brainwash me with simple words just to tilt me in theyr supposedly right direction for my own life choices wich i refuse. and i have had a feeling for so long now that i believe that the meds im takin gives me the illness everyone says i have or had for a long time before they started me on meds wich i didnt. i felt normal before i gathered into psychiatrics care again. i was normal and i want to run away with a scissor and i want to cut off my hand with it behind a tree in the midst of the darkest night with the twisted image of a higher presence trying to talk me out of it using high pitched swooshing sound in the wind. no one hears me no one talks to me. ever since i started medisine everyone's hope of me taking care of myself without anyones help is a shot in the dark. since no one has been there for me talking me out of my mind. where was anyone when i had illusions in my mind, where was help when i scurried as a confused little child onto my room and started tearing up my flesh. they all just laughed and thought i'd had fallen down from a tree. i wasnt accusing myself of falling off a tree and making a 20cm long scratch on my left underarm. they just assumed it was therefor. guess im just lonely. so afk. this side medicine isnt of use to me anymore. since i know the psychosis of the whole treatment it doesnt flinch me for 1 second anymore. it gives me psychoactive trauma and makes me easy influential from other people for brainwashing. thats how exposed i am. and nobody couldnt give a **** about me anyway. its a open door here as im listening to evanescence breathing time as we know it of as air. ;(

m0nk 21-08-2013 06:20 AM

long story short. the dude that gave me medicine induced a psychosis on me making me believe i cant die a meaningfull death if that should occur. but here i am smoking the **** out of my lungs making me into a position thinking i need to get cancer to die a meaningfull death if i do someday.

i had no problems after i stopped drugs before i was given medicine. the nerve on some doctors is insane ;( didnt even give me an evaluation.

Kittyenna 24-08-2013 04:26 PM

No matter what happens I always end up back here, things are falling apart all over again and I can't cope

yoyogirl 26-08-2013 10:53 AM

Checks in for another few days its gonna be a long road

Slip 26-08-2013 06:57 PM

Me & my doona will be in the corner if anyone needs me...

YodaBearInterrupted 02-09-2013 12:48 AM

Yeah... this is really going to be a problem week... and my journal writing isn't helping at all when I am debating myself... bad bad bad... make it go away, make it all stop

Kahlia1981 02-09-2013 08:44 AM

Checking in

switching off the brain full of suicide plans, dates and details would be a lovely idea but at this point there is no such hard reset except the final one

YodaBearInterrupted 04-09-2013 05:12 PM

This is not a good week... make the sh*t stop... so many voices in my head. I am trying really hard to be good and not do bad things, but I slipped up last night and now I wonder if that is making it all worse

yoyogirl 04-09-2013 11:22 PM

Feeling a lot better today which is good feel so good still need that big hug

YodaBearInterrupted 05-09-2013 12:53 AM

*gives big hug to skinnylove* does that help :) love the sig by the way, one of my fav movies

yoyogirl 05-09-2013 09:11 AM

Thank you

Kahlia1981 07-09-2013 11:07 AM

She won't stop screaming. Just constantly screaming in my ears. I want her to stop and she won't. The only way I can see for this to end is for her, or me, to go.... It needs to end now

YodaBearInterrupted 07-09-2013 02:47 PM

*hugs Khalia* I am sorry to hear you are having a rough time *hands you some goodies*

Kahlia1981 08-09-2013 05:33 AM

Thanks Matt *hugs*

I can't get a break from her. She just won't stop. I don't know how to decide what is her commands and what my head's telling me.... I need her to shut up

m0nk 08-09-2013 11:12 AM

COLORS COLORS COLORS

yoyogirl 08-09-2013 07:30 PM

Checks in here for a long while, anything is better than being outside or at home