RYL Forums

RYL Forums (http://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Fun and Distractions (http://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Would you rather? (http://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=198856)

KariIrun 28-11-2012 08:35 PM

Would you rather?

I play this a lot with my friends when I get bored. The game is you give two options and the person has to choose which they'd prefer. It doesn't have to be bad necessarily. For example would you rather your skin be blue :smurf: or gold? Or would you rather never eat your favorite food again :burger: or only be able to eat your favorite food? In fact that's the one the next poster should answer :)

so... would you rather never eat your favorite food ever again or only be able to eat your favorite food?

Indigo. 29-11-2012 09:35 PM

Only be able to eat my favourite food, it's better that way. :)[//I want to be the girl with the most cake]

Would you rather only be able to walk out in daylight & never to walk out at night or only walk out at night & never walk in the daylight?

KariIrun 30-11-2012 01:18 AM

I would rather only go out at night :p then I'd be like a vampire haha, plus it'll be less hot even in Summer.

Would you rather be handcuffed to your worst enemy for the rest of your life but be able to go anywhere (for free, even the bahamas and stuff) or be trapped in a small underground network of tunnels and only ever come in contact with cool people that you get along with.

Indigo. 06-12-2012 12:10 PM

Starngely, I would rathr be trapped in the tunnel network if I can be with my friends forever <3

sunshine100 06-12-2012 01:11 PM

Definitely the first, I'm claustrophobic!

Would you rather lose both thumbs, or a leg?

WishIFeltBetter 07-12-2012 06:11 AM

Not being able to type would be harder on me than not being able to walk, and they can do some amazing things with prosthetics these days, do I guess I'd lose the leg.

Would you rather be able to go to the Moon and establish a colony or build an underwater city like Atlantis?

EvilAngel 08-12-2012 07:07 PM

Build an underwater City, definitely

WYR never eat your favourite food again, or have it be the only food you can eat ever again?

KariIrun 09-12-2012 03:29 AM

i guess id rather it be the only thing i can never eat again, im not very picky im sure Id survive. Id get sick of the same thing all the time though.

wyr be able to only see in black and white but have really vivid colorful dreams or have perfect eyesight in life but never dream?

cweed 09-12-2012 08:59 AM

Perfect eyesight - I already sleep too much! (and also you haven't guaranteed GOOD dreams and my nightmares are already too vivid, lol)

Only be able to communicate via internet (no texting, phone calls, speaking, body language) or never be able to use the internet again?

KariIrun 09-12-2012 11:05 PM

oh never use the internet again for sure!

here's a gross one, would you rather lick peanut butter off the bottom of a hobos foot or would you rather clean a square foot of floor area in a new york subway restroom with your tongue?

Lauren95 10-12-2012 01:00 PM

definitely peanut butter because at least it would taste like peanut and not dirty toilet floor!

would you rather be to hot or to cold for the rest of your life?

SavingGrace 11-12-2012 02:27 AM

Cold, You can wear millions of layers of clothes., But there are only a certain number of layers you can remove until it becomes socially unacceptable.

WYR Never be able to watch TV/Movies again or never use the Internet.?

ChocolateMarvel 11-12-2012 06:14 AM

Never be able to watch TV/movies I think :/

Would you rather chocolate or vanilla cake?

FilipinoPanda 16-01-2013 11:43 PM

Vanilla.

Would you rather sleep outside or sleep on the floor?

whirlpools 18-01-2013 06:55 PM

Sleep on the floor - I do out of choice sometimes anyway!

WYR have constant extreme stomach-ache from trapped wind, or not be able to stop burping?

james21 20-01-2013 07:43 PM

ill take the burping LMAO only for comedy moments
-would you rather watch Big bang theory or family guy?

FilipinoPanda 20-01-2013 09:26 PM

big bang theory.

Would you rather have huge hands or huge feet?

KariIrun 27-04-2013 07:10 AM

huge hands i guess haha, i wouldnt have trouble finding shoes and maybe i could use them as paddles on a boat

would you rather wake up and discover you're a ghost or a cat?

Ranger Fairy 27-04-2013 09:04 AM

A cat, not being able to communicate properly with everyone would drive me mad

Would you rather have smelly feet or smelly breath?

disenchantedxx 27-04-2013 09:12 PM

smelly breath
Would you rather go to the moon or go to a tropical sea?