RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Doikers 06-12-2010 10:09 AM

*Hugs Lia*

*Hugs Helen*

*Hugs Ian*

*Hugs Purple Rain* Hello , I'm Mark , I hope hugs are okay, *Waves if not*

jonikd 06-12-2010 10:38 AM

hey Mark, nice work still being here and basically holding the ward together with all your support. You're awesome :)

JK
x

xxjuliexx 06-12-2010 10:50 AM

*hugs mark tightly*
hi jk

Doikers 06-12-2010 11:04 AM

JK!!! *HUUUUUUGS* How have you been ? Good to see you back :D

*Hugs Julie* How are you?

Disturbia 06-12-2010 11:25 AM

Morning , i have been up since 5 am
Made coffee anyone want some ?

Doikers 06-12-2010 11:29 AM

OOhh Coffee , yes please:) Why up so early?

Disturbia 06-12-2010 11:54 AM

* pours Doikers a mug of coffee *
i went to my bed at 8.30 last night

Doikers 06-12-2010 11:59 AM

Heh I went to bed at 9pm lol , I still didn't manage to force myself out of bed until 12 hours later :P .
I'm Mark btw , welcome to the ward , it's a bit quiet whilst people are at work, Uni etc but more people do show up later on , Thanks for the coffee :) How are you Willow?

Disturbia 06-12-2010 12:08 PM

Hi Mark, Am doing ok apart from not eating much.
How are you ?

Doikers 06-12-2010 12:12 PM

I'm feeling okay , Needed that coffee :) I have an appointment at 1.30pm and am struggling to pass the time between now and then . I might try and learn another couple of pages of my game manual today , *Listens to his Music and sips his coffee*

Doikers 06-12-2010 12:30 PM

I just got 1st on Curveball ,Woop! I'll be mentioning this again later when more people are on :P(Sorry to brag)

Disturbia 06-12-2010 12:38 PM

Yay well done !!

Doikers 06-12-2010 12:43 PM

Hee! Thankyou :) I've been trying a while , been creeping up the leaderboard and now .......Yay!

Just Wrapped a Christmas gift for Mariama my Neice , her first Christmas , She was born on the 2nd January , It's a baby book , (I guess Presants for babys are more for their parents ?) I also bought her some festive leggings :)

one_step_closer 06-12-2010 02:54 PM

Those sound like very thoughtful presents, Mark.

I phoned the voluntary crisis team last night wanting to talk about what was making me feel suicidal but the person who answered just wanted me to distract myself so we ended up just talking about me going to bed. I then went to phone a helpline but decided against it because I couldn't be bothered talking any more. Everything seems hopeless. It's so snowy here that I don't know if my brother is going to be able to visit on my birthday or maybe even Christmas.

Doikers 06-12-2010 04:37 PM

*Hugs Lindsay* I hope you're okay. Umm it's good that you called someone and helplines have their place too but are not for us all . I rang a helpline for the first time ever recently and they were nice to me. It takes a lot of courage to call any of those people , well done you :)!

Louise 06-12-2010 04:52 PM

hugs everyone

Doikers 06-12-2010 05:03 PM

*Hugs Louise* How are you today?

Well I get back from my appointment and my Mail is waiting for me . including a letter from E-on , some of you will remember that E-on repeatedly jerked me over, caused me stressstressstress , and even caused some S.I. and now.........now they have written to me basically saying "please come back to us this Christmas" !!!!!!! No Sodding way, the out and out cheek of them! Crickey!!

one_step_closer 06-12-2010 05:09 PM

Thanks, Mark. How are you?

How are you, Louise?

Doikers 06-12-2010 05:14 PM

I'm feeling okay thanks Lindsay Had an insightful one to one with Kat for my group . Would have dearly loved to drink earlier but can't on my Antabuse. I'm even giving it 7% serious thought on coming off it , Stupid thoughts!

FlyingNy 06-12-2010 06:17 PM

*Hugs Mark* You know that won't do any good, as annoying as it is, the pills are helping. Think what it was like when you came off them for a bit, and how relieved you were to go back on. You can do this :)

*Hugs Lindsey* I've connacted hotlines before and found them annoying and unhelpful. You just need to find the right one for you. I've found one that I am more used to and they are kind to me there. I haven't managed a phonecall, which is probably just as well. I'd just sit there and stutter like an idiot.

*Hugs Louise* How are you?